What's Next For Dolph Ziggler?

I see him either turning face and feuding with Vickie and Jack Swagger or trying to regain the U.S. title until after the rumble the he will become a maineventer and feud with either Cena or Cm Punk over the WWE Championship

In my opinion there are only two solid choices to win the coming Royal Rumble match and one of those is Dolph Ziggler. It's painfully obvious that he's going to become the next big heel in the company along with probably Wade Barrett [my other choice to win the Rumble.] I think that he's ready for the main event. I don't think he's ready to carry a World title just yet, but I think he's ready to fight for it, so why not give him a Rumble win and send him to 'Mania to fight Bryan or Orton for the Smackdown title?

Personally, a Ziggler/Swagger feud is what I'd like to see. Ziggler could break away from Vickie and Swagger claiming it to be their fault he lost his championship, slowly becoming face in the process. Then when Punk or Bryan turns heel Ziggler will be the perfect candidate for the ME. I don't see any of this happening yet, maybe around summerslam time, when Ziggler is a proven big time player

I see either him or Sheamus winning the Royal Rumble this year. Although I had a freaking nightmare the other day(no joke) that Rey Mysterio ended up winning it last eliminating Dolph, Ziggler does have some potential to be the winner.

And if Ziggler does win the Rumble he can go on and have an awesome 20 minute match with either Punk or Bryan at Wrestlemania. Now that Ziggler lost his tite, he can finally go on to main event status.

I just hope the WWE don't drop the ball on him, he's improved his character and mic work greatly throughout the year, he really has some big potential to be a huge star.

I was hoping for a Dolph Ziggler loss at TLC so he could move up to the main event scene. The thing is, it is too packed at the minute with Punk, Miz, Del Rio, (possibly Cena/Kane as well), and there really isnt enough room for another heel in there. I'm hoping that Ziggler could replace Del Rio in the main event scene and have a rivalry with Punk and Miz. Those would be epic matches. Maybe have a match at RR that Punk retains and have Punk, Cena, Kane, Miz, Ziggler, Del Rio in the EC. If the EC is for the number one contenders spot, then have Ryder instead of Punk. Maybe Jericho if he returns could be in there too. Dont know who would win that one, hopefully either Miz or Ziggler. WM, I don't see Ziggler competing for the WWEC. I think that will either be Miz/Jericho. Maybe MITB for Ziggler. That would be good, and have him cash in on Punk/Jericho. Then hopefully, he should be a main event superstar for a long time.

I say Ziggler stays on Raw and here's why. Cena will be facing The Rock, Miz and Del Rio have already had their shot at Punk and a Ziggler Royal Rumble win is more likely than Del Rio winning again and/or Miz pulling that off. Ziggler had a great match of the year tpye match just a few weeks ago against CM Punk, so why not go that route again.

It may seem like a fast push to the main event by being in the WWE Championship match by this coming Wrestle Mania, but if there's a young guy that's ready to go to the next level, it's without a doubt Dolph Ziggler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back