What's going on with Jordan Myles?

FromGlasgowScotland

Dark Match Winner
Is it just me or is this an over reaction?
This is to do with Jordan Myles who WWE apparently had big plans for but the guy decided to quit recently and went crazy on social media calling WWE racist due to a T-shirt design.
First off I don't see how the T-shirt design is racist, Most wrestling T-shirts I have seen are all black coloured. But if this Myles guy sees it that way that's fair enough the T-shirt was taken down no harm done to anyone.
Also to call all of WWE racist over this one incident is delusional as McMahon and Helmsley likely have their faults and do a lot in WWE but are they really T-shirt designers now? I'm sure that they didn't personally design his T-shirt.
At worst it seems a lack of better judgement from whoever the designer was but to throw away his whole promising future career over one design it just seems sad to me. Don't get me wrong I don't like racism but not every bad decision has to be race related.
I'm interested if anyone agrees or disagrees or thinks he was right to quit.

I think it was either him trying to get attention or their something bigger going on with him that has nothing to do with the t-shirt. The fact is, while he did quit, he's still under contract and if WWE was really wanted to really hurt him, they could sue him for breach of contract just for saying that he quit and trying to get himself booked elsewhere.

Also, the other thing that came up is that WWE did try to help him out before this whole thing exploded on social media which makes me think that it's more of a mental breakdown then anything else at this point, that's why WWE isn't really doing anything about this at the moment because they don't want to make the situation worst then it already is. Jordan or ACH really need help and i really hope that somebody go out and make him see how destructive he being not just for his career which is pretty going down to crapper everytime he post something, but in his personal life as well. He's seem like a great kid and a great talent from what i've heard but he need to get his shit together if he want to have a future in the wrestling business.

I think you’re both a couple of complete idiots. The shirt was blackface. His entire shitty gimmick is an old trope from cinema. The smiling black dude who’s just happy to be included.

I wish someone could make you two idiots understand that WWE is a shitty racist company, with 50 years of it to make my point.

Fucking morons. And his name is ACH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back