What your favorite Mafia Movie???

GenMe

GenMe
So what I'm asking here is what's your favorite Mafia Movie?

I personally like Mobsters. This movie is Great, IMO the best drug and mafia movie ever. I could watch that movie every day and never get bored of it. The movie also has good actors, such as Christian slater and patrick Dempsey.

vynwub.jpg

I'm going with a classic. Going to say Scarface here. I like it because it shows how one man can rise up through the ranks and eventually be the top guy. Now I know others do the same but nothing does it quite like Al Pacino. Say Hello to my little friend.

Do you mobster/gangster movie? Mafia = Cosa Nostra, which means we'd be talking solely about Italian criminals and their non-made associates.

Who gives a fuck about the technicality everyone else knows what he means.

Do you mobster/gangster movie? Mafia = Cosa Nostra, which means we'd be talking solely about Italian criminals and their non-made associates.
Well if you really want to get technical, by it most strict sense Cosa Nostra, means specifically Sicilian organized crime... then again I doubt people know/care about the difference between them and say, the Camorra (decent film BTW), the Ndrangheta, or the Sacra Corona Unita, either...

Hell, one guy said Scarface and not even the 30s Al Capone Scarface but the one about the Cuban immigrant... Say what you want but if it ain't about an Italian (or Italian immigrant) it's not a true 'mafia' movie. Use the term "organized crime" and then they doors open quite a bit.

Edit: Forgot my pick(s): A bit trite I admit but either Godfather II or Goodfellas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back