• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would your WWE roster be

ASKane

Championship Contender
This is a follow up to my who would you want to remove thread. I want to know who you would pick if you were allowed to have a 20 superstar WWE roster. I have posted a thread about divas already so just which 20 men would you want to have on your roster. They have to be a current main roster star, inactives are available but part timers aren't. Make a comment on each selection Mine would be

Roman Reigns - I would have him as a main event level heel with Heyman managing him

Dean Ambrose - Upper Mid Card heel about where he is now

Seth Rollins and Ryback - I think they should be a babyface tag team because I think Rollins high flying style would work great with Rybacks power

Antonio Cesaro - Main Event babyface with a manager as his mouthpiece

Big E Langston an Evan Bourne - Babyface tag team as I think they would work as they would have a great balance speed and Strength

Cody Rhodes - Upper Mid Card babyface

Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper - Keep the gimmick drop Rowen

Dolph Ziggler - Main Event heel with his showoff gimmick

Damien Sandow - Push him as the main event star we thought he was going to be when he cashed in

Jimmy and Jey Uso - Heel Tag Team

Kofi Kingston - Upper mid card heel with the aggression he had when he was feuding with Orton as that was the best time of his career

The Miz - Jobber who does hit a move because I really enjoy seeing him get destroyed

Goldust - Mid card guy. I think he has been impressive and I would give him a good long run in the company

Curtis Axel - Solid midcard guy with a manager as he has good in ring ability

Tyson Kidd - Give him the push Bryan got because he is the far better wrestler

Sheamus - Take him back to the heel run he had when he started

Faces:
Daniel Bryan (Definitely would be the babyface of the roster, dependable for good matches at all times)
CM Punk (I'd use the mid 2011 version of his character, or even a face version of the SES leader to be the Batman to DB's Superman)
Big E. Langston (He'd lead my midcard and be an occasional main eventer. Great talent; definitely a fresh take on a big guy)
Cody and Goldust (I like the brother tag team, but they can be used separate or together. Either way, both are solid wrestlers who can flirt with the main event when needed)
Ryback (great face, don't know why they turned him so early in the first place)
Prime Time Players (FOR SURE would be my tag champs atm. Love the PTP and could definitely be a draw when given the opportunity)
Xavier Woods (I like what I've seen so far. Could be the underdog of the midcard and a solid comic relief)
Antonio Cesaro (That swing doe...)

Heels:
John Cena (I know... but a guy can dream, can't he?)
The Shield (I'm just not ready to break the Shield up yet, sorry. They have a lot of worth as a unit, and could be the main antagonist of the show)
Randy Orton (I need that cocky, badass Orton we had during the Undertaker feud. I love the Viper, but I feel its a bit unnecessary with similar sinister characters available.)
Kofi Kingston (LET HIM BE A HEEL FOR GOD's SAKE! His aggression is literally unparalleled when they let it out. He can be the loose cannon heel that ruins the main event and upper midcard scene to make his point)
Mark Henry (He'd be one of my top heels, period.)
R-Truth (He would be THE top heel for me. That conspiracy character was pure gold, and I'd honestly center my show around him and the top face in the main angle)
Bray Wyatt (Love the other 2, but no space. Bray can terrorize the midcard as its premier heel with a couple main event flirts)
Jimmy Uso (No particular reason why Jimmy over Jey, but I need one of them. they did a damn good job as heels early in their career, so now with the momentum it could go very well.

It depends on how many championships there were. I couldn't see the point in having a tag team title with this little of a roster. There should be just the WWE title and IC title. Can you clarify this before I give my answer?

Main event: wwe title

John Cena- guy is still biggest draw

Randy Orton - talented and still over

Big E Langston - get the ethnicity factor. Has the look, seems charismatic and is more athletic than most guys his size.

CM Punk - he's the bitw and is massively over with the live crowd

Antonio Cesaro- I think as a heel or a face he could work. Has a good move set and also has that awesome old school feel to him.

Daniel Bryan- once again, massively over with live crowd and rest in ring ability

Upper Mid Card: WHC

Damien Sandow- awesome heel, good in ring work and can definitely talk

Dolph Ziggler- sells well, can out on matches with anyone

Dean Ambrose - just awesome all around. Maybe oversells a bit but good all around

Sheamus- big, puts on decent matches, fun, good move set.

Bray wyatt- very unique character and big man with athleticism

Mid Card/Tag Team: IC tag team

PTP- could be really over if used right and writer could be good singles stars

Wade Barrett- talented and just needs a chance to get some momentum

Seth Rollins- another talented guy who could potentially be like a Jeff hardy

Cody Rhodes - would like to see him in ME but just doesn't seem like it'll happen

The Miz- only because of his media appearances and he really isn't as bad as everyone says. Just has been misused since losing title.

Low card: Cruiserweight

Evan Bourne- dude is fun to watch and in the division he wit need to talk much

Kofi- athleticism is second to none, IMO

Tyson Kidd- great all around wrestler, needs opportunity for personality to shine through

Heels:
- (WWE Unified World Heavyweight Champion) Dean Ambrose: I'd unify the titles & make Ambrose a main event heel.
- Randy Orton: I'd keep Orton as a top level heel.
- (European Champion) Damien Sandow: Sandow would reintroduce the European Championship title his intellectual savior gimmick & make him a top tier heel.
- The Wyatt Family: I'd keep all 3 members of The Wyatt Family elevating them all slightly from where they are now with Bray to an upper mid-card/lower main event heel & Harper & Rowan as a top heel tag team.
- (Intercontinental Champion) Seth Rollins: I'd unify the US & IC belts & have Rollins shockingly go over Reigns making Reigns chase the new unified IC belt.
- Kane: I'd turn him back into the monster he used to be & use him to put over the top babyfaces.
- Mark Henry: I'd use Henry basically exactly how he is used now as an upper card heel occasionally showing up in the World Title Scene.
- Alberto Del Rio: Del Rio would be a solid mid-card heel occasionally challenging for the IC & Euro belts.
- Curtis Axel: My low card heel but with potential to be built up & I'd put Paul Heyman back with him.

Babyfaces:
- Daniel Bryan: My top babyface.
- CM Punk: I put Punk in the face category but I would book him as a tweener like in Summer 2011 or Summer 2012, have him chase the title & wrestle both heels & faces.
- Cody Rhodes: I would technically book Cody as my #2 face & have him in & out of the main title picture & the IC/Euro title picture.
- Goldust: I'd book Goldust similar to CM Punk but a little more on the face side & putting over more young guys.
- Roman Reigns: Up & coming monster face.
- Dolph Ziggler: Top mid-card face.
- (WWE Tag Team Champions) The Real Americans: I'd keep Colter with them, turn them face & have them become the center of the tag division.
- Big E Langston: Lower mid-card face.

Just 20? Hm....

Cena, Orton, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Sandow, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, Big E, Cody, Cesaro, Swagger, Del Rio, Kidd, Gabriel, Barrett, Drew, Fandango, Shaemus

Noteworthy Cuts
Wyatt Family - 3 man faction is too much for such a tiny roster
Rest of 3MB - was tempted to keep them all just so they can keep jobbing
Henry - Love him but with so few picks gotta go with the healthier guys

Anyway
WWE title picture
Cena, Orton, Punk, DB, Shaemus

Upper Mid card/Rotates with the 5 people above
Zigger, Sandow, Reigns, Cody, Barrett

IC title level and lower
Drew, Big E, Del Rio, Ambrose, Rollins, Cesaro, Swagger, Kidd, Gabriel
Fandango

I honestly would just scrap the tag titles altogether, too few people to have a good number of teams without doing the really annoying "pair 2 random people together as a tag" thing that WWE thankfully stopped doing. (mostly)

Baby faces and heels
John Cena (Has to stay face, I feel it would be silly to turn him heel for no result)
CM Punk (The WWE are sorely lacking in top tier faces right now)
Roman Reigns (natural face IMO, the crowd are already warming up to him)
Big E Langston
Ryback (the heel turn destroyed him, why not just turn him face and see how that goes?)
Randy Orton has to be a heel.
Sheamus (given the chance to prove himself as a heel, I feel he could be a major player once again). He could be WWE Champion IMO.

Then there's the part time guys The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Triple H etc...
( All the stars I listed above would be WWE championship material if booked and handled correctly).

Mid card heels and babyfaces:
Goldust (heel)
Cody Rhodes (face)
Chris Jericho (when he is around) obviously face.
Mark Henry (heel)
The Real Americans (Swagger and Cesaro heel) either way I love them.

There's a lot of considerations I'll have to make. If I only have 20 guys, these guys need to be on a grueling schedule, and I'm gonna have to pick guys who I can TRUST to work that schedule as hard as they can and put on the best shows possible. So I'm going to have to do some tough calls.

1. Get rid of everyone 35 or older
(Kane, William Regal, Goldust, Mark Henry, The Big Show, The Great Khali, R-Truth, Tensai, Christian, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Yoshi Tatsu, Titus O'Neil, John Cena, Hunico, CM Punk, Ezekiel Jackson, Sheamus)

A lot of these guys don't have much left in the tank, and some of them get injured way too frequently. Sad to see Punk and Cena off my list, but it's just the way it has to be.

2. Get rid of the ones I can't trust
(Evan Bourne, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Sin Cara)

Even if their 2 strikes don't apply in my own roster, Orton and Evan are guys that have proven they can't be trusted to stay clean. Swagger deserved to be fired after that B.S. he pulled in the Spring too. Sin Cara pulls a quad waving to the fans. He can't be trusted.

3. Get rid of the guys who are pushing 35 with no upside
(Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Curtis Axel, Darren Young, David Otunga, Leo Kruger, Konnor, Viktor)

If I had a larger roster, I could find room for some of them to grow, but with only 20, I need decent performers that are at their full potential right NOW.

4. Get rid of the guys who can't talk
(Adrian Neville, Alexander Rusev, Camacho, Danny Burch, Erick Rowan, Hornswoggle, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Mason Ryan, Ryback, Seth Rollins, Tyson Kidd, Most of NXT roster)

I only have 20 guys. I can't afford to put guys who can't engage the crowd outside of a technical ring. Kidd, Rollins, Gabriel and Neville are hard to give up, but I need to make sure my roster can engage the fans inside AND outside the ring. Rollins has done pretty well as part of Shield so I might be judging him to harshly, but I think my top 20 are much better at being INDIVIDUALS than he is. The rest of these guys are awful on the mic and unimpressive in the ring anyway. Not sad to see them go.

Now, after doing that spring cleaning, I think I can pick the top 20 from what's left and have a pretty good roster.

MY TOP 20 (no particular order)
1. Daniel Bryan- Best worker, really over, does face or heel both well
2. Dolph Ziggler- Same as above, but even better at gruesome selling
3. Dean Ambrose- He can be the next big thing if groomed right. He's on the brink of exploding and being a top guy.
4. Antonio Cesaro- Terrific worker, great gimmick, awesome moves. Gotta have him.
5. Luke Harper- Best big guy WWE has right now. A must have for the roster.
6. Sami Zayn- Natural charisma, will be really over with the crowd for sure.
7. Cody Rhodes- Just great at everything he does. I'd have him work as a top heel because it's his best role.
8. Roman Reigns- He just hit his potential and will only get better from here on out. He can be my top face as long as his mic work improves just a bit.
9. Damien Sandow- Great old school heel. Can get any face over no matter what.
10. Santino Marella- Love him as a cartoonish heel, and love how over he is as a face. Wouldn't make a roster without him.
11. Big E. Langston- Another great big guy. He has natural charisma and will go really far.
12. Kofi Kingston- Orton stomped his push, but without RKO, Kofi will be able to strive in my business. I'll try various roles and find which one he's best at, I'm positive Kofi can break out with the right one.
13. Primo- I think he's REALLY underrated. With Rey being too old and Sin Cara being himself, I'd put a mask on Primo and have him be my top Latino act.
14/15. Jimmy and Jey Uso- I love their chemistry as a tag team and will bill them as the top tag team act of my roster.
16/17. Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre- I'll reunite their Empire tag team and have them feud with The Usos. Their work in OVW was gold and would love to see it go to its full potential in my roster.
18. The Miz- Miz is great on the mic and has the type of face that you just want to see get punched. He can work GREAT matches with the right guys too.
19. AJ Lee- I need a top diva and she's proven she is THE diva to have.
20. Paige- I'd bring her in to be AJ's foil. They'd have some amazing matches.

Guys who almost made the cut:
(Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, Corey Graves, Curt Hawkins, Epico, Fandango, Heath Slater, Oliver Grey, Ricardo Rodriguez, Shawn Spears, Solomon Crowe, Xavier Woods, Tyler Breeze, Zack Ryder)

Faces: punk, Bryan, big show, ryback, cena, ziggler, usos, cody Rhodes and gold dust
Heals: orton, Henry, big e, sandow, reigns, Ambrose, miz, del rio, Barrett, cesaro, Get rid of axel, swagger and Rollins and the Wyatt are a waste of time show would run fine without them

Looking through all your posts, I think it's fairly interesting I'm the only one who put divas on my list. I know the divas have been really unimpressive for the last few years, but I think Paige and AJ are the real deal and deserve to be in the top 20 just like any other of the top guys.

Looking through all your posts, I think it's fairly interesting I'm the only one who put divas on my list. I know the divas have been really unimpressive for the last few years, but I think Paige and AJ are the real deal and deserve to be in the top 20 just like any other of the top guys.

Can't speak for everyone else, but for me Divas was a automatic no due to lack of roster space. Like even if I can get Trish and Lita I still wouldn't pick them, because as great as they are them facing each other would eventually get stale. And I certainly can't use up anymore of my limited roster on more divas just to make sure there would be a variety of matches. Since that's a unavoidable problem it's just easier to cut the Divas division all together and use the last 2 spots on making the male roster stronger.

Of course assuming I'm allowed I would make sure there were non-wrestling female valets/managers around to make sure it wasn't a total sausage fest.

The reason no one has put divas except you is that they read the original post I did which said Male wrestlers only

This is a follow up to my who would you want to remove thread. I want to know who you would pick if you were allowed to have a 20 superstar WWE roster. I have posted a thread about divas already so just which 20 men would you want to have on your roster. They have to be a current main roster star, inactives are available but part timers aren't. Make a comment on each selection Mine would be

Roman Reigns - I would have him as a main event level heel with Heyman managing him

Dean Ambrose - Upper Mid Card heel about where he is now

Seth Rollins and Ryback - I think they should be a babyface tag team because I think Rollins high flying style would work great with Rybacks power

Antonio Cesaro - Main Event babyface with a manager as his mouthpiece

Big E Langston an Evan Bourne - Babyface tag team as I think they would work as they would have a great balance speed and Strength

Cody Rhodes - Upper Mid Card babyface

Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper - Keep the gimmick drop Rowen

Dolph Ziggler - Main Event heel with his showoff gimmick

Damien Sandow - Push him as the main event star we thought he was going to be when he cashed in

Jimmy and Jey Uso - Heel Tag Team

Kofi Kingston - Upper mid card heel with the aggression he had when he was feuding with Orton as that was the best time of his career

The Miz - Jobber who does hit a move because I really enjoy seeing him get destroyed

Goldust - Mid card guy. I think he has been impressive and I would give him a good long run in the company

Curtis Axel - Solid midcard guy with a manager as he has good in ring ability

Tyson Kidd - Give him the push Bryan got because he is the far better wrestler

Sheamus - Take him back to the heel run he had when he started
Eh, where are Punk and Bryan?
Anyway, here are mine:
- (5) Punk, Bryan, Cena, Orton, Ziggler as current top-card main eventers, Wrestlemania main-event caliber.
- (6) Shield and Wyatts as they are.
- Big E. Upper mid-card, currently the typical big guy WHC with eyes towards the WWE title in 5-6 months.
- Cesaro. Involved in a feud for the WHC with a mouthpiece.
- (2) Cody and Goldust, babyface tag team.
- Fandango. His dancing gimmick might be weird, but the kid is talented. He can drop the gimmick eventually and switch between mid-card and WHC scene.
- Sheamus. Upper mid-card heel, moves between World and WWE title scene.
- (2) The Miz / Curtis Axel. Solid mid-card guys for the IC titles. Can job to the top stars, or even to a new rising one.
- Mark Henry. Can swap between tag team role with Big E, can go solo for the WHC, can insert himself to mid-card feuds etc.

Just so I'm not misunderstood, Cena should be utilized under the same circumstances and opportunities as any other top star. He can work really well if he isn't shoved down out throats in every major angle. Same can be said about any other star.
There are probably more guys I could add, but those seem just fine at the moment.

Eh, where are Punk and Bryan?

I don't like Punk and Bryan because they are currently just burying young talent after young talent. Whether it is them or creative making the decision they are just don't taking any losses and it annoys me. After a feud with Lesnar Punk feuded with Axel and Ryback and never lost a single match to them despite Heyman actually getting a win. Since Summerslam Bryan has feuded with the Shield and only lost once despite tons of matches and that win came as a result of a Orton interference. Then the Wyatt's start a feud with them and guess what happens, that's right Punk and Bryan win every single match. So since Summerslam they have buried a combined 8 superstars and limited there development.

If I was going to add them to my roster I would have them as the new 3MB so they find out what its like to lose every week.

A list of the wrestlers I would choose and what titles they would contend for initially in ( ).

My titles would be: Intercontinental (INC), WWE (WWE), World Heavyweight Championship (WHC) and Tag (TAG). The Tag division will be listed below for members and their respective partners.

1. Daniel Bryan - Obvious choice, always a big crowd reaction. (WWE/WHC)

2. John Cena - Another obvious choice. Brings meaning to every match he wrestles. (WWE/WHC)

3. CM Punk - Again, obvious choice. Best on the mic, and one of the best in the ring. (WWE/WHC)

4. Randy Orton - A great all-around wrestler given the right role. (WWE/WHC)

5. Mark Henry - Needed a big-man on the roster. Mark Henry fills that role well. (WHC/WWE/TAG)

6. Dolph Ziggler - One of the best athletes in the company. Can put on an exciting match with anyone. (WHC/WWE)

7. Roman Reigns - This guy is ready for main event status. Yet to prove himself on the mic but he's an intimidating presence. (WHC/WWE/TAG)

8. Dean Ambrose - Good on the mic and in the ring. Could rise to main even status but not yet. (INC/TAG)

9. Big E Langston - Intimidating presence, on the verge of becoming a main event talent. (INC/TAG)

10. Antonio Cesaro - Good performer, needs to have a larger role than what WWE gives him. (INC/TAG)

11. Kofi Kingston - Consistently good performer, maybe give him more time on the mic. He's talented in the ring but needs better promos. (INC/TAG)

12. Santino Marella - Wrestling is entertainment, you need to have some comedy. Santino is the best at that. (INC/TAG)

13. The Miz - One of the top people on the mic, shines as a heel. Would be mid-card with a main event match every once in a great while. (INC)

14. Jimmy Uso - For the tag titles, good team. (TAG)

15. Jey Uso - For the tag titles, good team. (TAG)

16. Rey Mysterio - Just assuming he doesn't get hurt a lot. Brings a unique move-set and style to the company. (INC/TAG)

17. Wade Barret - Good talent. I think WWE doesn't give him the right opportunities. (INC/TAG)

18. Fandango - Need a dancer on my roster... for comedy and fun. He beats out Brodus and Tensai for that honor. He was over with the crowd then WWE killed his momentum. (INC)

19. Damien Sandow - Excellent on the mic, a solid mid-level talent. (INC/TAG)

20. Goldust - One my favorite characters in WWE history. So unique and different. Just edges out Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, and Sheamus for the last spot on the roster. (INC)

Tag Division:

Reigns and Ambrose - When Reigns isn't main eventing, they would use their Shield gimmick.

Mark Henry and Big E Langston - When Henry isn't main eventing, they would just be a big bad tag team.

Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barret - Some kind of arrogant European type gimmick.

The Usos - obviously

Mysterio and Kingston - I think they could make an exciting tag team.

Santino Marella and Damien Sandow - A strange bedfellows team. I feel they could have some funny skits.

My roster would all have roles and play characters smeller to a comic book. I think that the WWE should for the most part should have gimmick for all the wrestlers. There are people left out but this is who I would want on my roster

Main Event
John Cena (Face) The Hero and the Face of the WWE (Arch Enemy CM Punk)
Cm Punk (loner) The Anti Cena and the Smartest in the WWE (Arch Enemy Cena)
Randy Orton (Face) The Viper and crazy Hero
Big E (Heel) The strongest Villain of the WWE
Daniel Bryan (Face) King Daniel Bryan
Sheamus (loner) The Celtic Warrior and the toughest in the WWE (Arch Enemy Sandow)
Damien Sandow (Heel) The Intellectual Savior of the Masses (Arch Enemy Sheamus)
Antonio Cesaro (Face)WWE version of Bane
The Miz (Heel) The Reality star/ E News star/ fashion Icon/ Wesel of the WWE

Mid Card
Bray Wyatt (Heel) The Charles Mason of the WWE
Sin Cara (Face) The Masked man of the WWE
Kofi Kingston (Face) Jamaican Gimmick
Cody Rhodes (Heel) Dashing Cody Rhodes
Brodus Clay (face) The Funkasaurus
Justin Gabriel (face) A school Teacher
Wade Barrett (Heel) Street Gangster (early 1900's)
Alberto Del Rio (Heel) Richest man in the WWE

Tag Team
Xavier Woods & Ryback (Face)
Yoshi Tatsu & Tensai (Face)
Santino & Zack Ryder (Face)
Prime Time Players (Heel)
Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (Heel)
Los Matadores (Face)
The Usos (Face)
The Wyatt Family (Heel)

Jobbers
3MB
R-Truth
JTG
Hunico
David Otunga

THE Shield (loner group)

In Order for each category

The Top:

Faces:

Bryan: A great pop with the crowd
Punk: Gets some awesome pipe bombs and chants going.
Sheamus: Was really good as WHC.
Roman Reigns: Has great potential to be a classic face.

Heels

Randy Orton: Doing well right now.
John Cena: I wish.
Mark Henry: Just a beast powerhouse.

The Midcard:

Faces:

Big E
Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
Ryback
Xavier Woods

Heels:

Antonio Cesaro
Jack Swagger
Truth
Wyatt

Jobbers:

Drew McIntyre
Justin Gabriel
Sin Cara

Part Timers:

Batista
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Undertaker
Triple H

Tag Teams

Ryder and Ziggler
Truth and Wyatt
Gabriel and Kofi
Swagger and Cesaro
Santino and Xavier Woods

My Roster
Faces

John Cena( Super Cena has to be in it as the Main Guy for me)

Daniel Bryan( Most over Superstar right now,tbh.Has to be a face)

Roman Reigns( See him as a main event player also. Can do his talking in the ring, Goldberg style)

Big E Langston( Seems to be catching on with fans. Like Reigns, do his talking in the ring)

Rhodes Brothers( Seems a team on fire since they came back, would keep them as the face tag team)

Kofi Kingston and Seth Rollins( a High Flying Babyface Tag Team)

Dolph Ziggler( Good Mid Carder and very good worker in the ring)

Santino Marella( For the Laughs)

Heels

CM Punk(Love him as a Face, but he is gold as a heel)

Randy Orton( Have him as a cold sinister Viper character)

The Wyatt Family( Love them as an eerie mysterious group they have been)

Damien Sandow( Love him for his work on the mic and his wind ups)

Dean Ambrose( Gold on the mic, decent in the ring,lMO.)

Wade Barrett, Daniel Ryback, Sheamus( know Ryback was in Nexus, but would be interesting to see him in this new character in another destructive group)

Cena, Orton, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Sandow, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, Big E, Cody, Cesaro, Henry, Del Rio, Ryback, Christian, Barrett, Drew, Wyatt, Sheamus

With only 20 guys I'd have the WHC be my only world title and the previous version of the Ic title as my secondary.

All of them are main event level talent and thus all of them with the exception of the first 4 and Reigns would move up and down the card as necessary.

Faces: Cena, Bryan, Reigns, Rollins, Drew, Ziggler and Ryback/Big E, Rhodes
Heels: Everyone else

My company wouldn't have heels and faces just for the hell of it either. I like when my turns are guided by motives and I think that benefits everyone on the list. I would have Wyatt take over Taker's role of the creepy mystery being. If it got over I could also see him not being in the IC title picture.

In Order for each category

The thread has such an easy premise and yet both of you ignore it completely and instead of choosing 20 guys, you go ahead and choose 30+. The whole point of this exercise is to notice who the most valued guys are. When you go ahead and choose EVERYBODY, you're missing the whole point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back