Zack Ryder Gets Pushed Hard.. Then What?

THEpapachamp

YOUR POST IS GONNA GET GOT!!!
The talk of Internet Championship Wrestling. Zack Ryder and why Vince McMahon has yet to push him.

So to keep this simple, imagine next week on RAW Zack Ryder gets a main event or upper mid-card push overnight. (It has happened to worst)

So then what?.. We have seen it happen to many others and end up with nothing.

How would you push Zack Ryder and keep him relevant

Who will he feud with?
Will he be pushed as a face or heel?
Will his character be changed?

Or will it all fade away after getting his infamous push?

Thoughts..

A push doesn't necessarily correlate to being made upper mid card/main event talent. Just give him a program to work with at first. Initially I'd say a feud with John Morrison but the danger is that if anyone in the crowd is going to respond to him it's going to be cheers. So I'd say maybe have him stand up to R-Truth after a vicious beat down ( and after truths run with cena and Morrison). You could even link Morrison to Ryder if you started pushing Z! True long island story on raw. Put him up against swagger or have dolph Ziggler turn on him, there aren't too many faces on raw just now with A-ry, rey and big show seemingly falling in behind Cena.

He is just a jobber with too much time cause he is a joke and even though it is PG doesnt mean you go dis-respect RAW and give that moron a Push thats ******ed hes an idiot. (But truth be told he shouldve been on All-Star RAW this past Monday in a match and not on superstars because, AND ONLY BECAUSE, it was in his hometown)

The talk of Internet Championship Wrestling. Zack Ryder and why Vince McMahon has yet to push him.

So to keep this simple, imagine next week on RAW Zack Ryder gets a main event or upper mid-card push overnight. (It has happened to worst)

So then what?.. We have seen it happen to many others and end up with nothing.

How would you push Zack Ryder and keep him relevant

Who will he feud with?

Or will it all fade away after getting his infamous push?

Thoughts..

Who will he feud with?

I'd say the best person to feud with him as of now would be someone from the Nexus. Mcgill or Otunga. It can go on for a while and it will help him get over as a comedic face. Given enough reaction he could go into the US title picture.

Face. People love him, they don't love to hate him. I'd say a feud with someone who isn't that well liked will get him over easy.

His character is what got him over, changing it doesn't make sense.

I believe once he gets his push (Or if he gets it) He will be one of the many superstars to be the next solid and over guys that in the future is a legend. Guys like Ryder,Rhodes,Dibiase jr,The usos,DH smith, Tyson Kidd,Evan bourne, Macintyre, all just need the right push, and need to get put into programmes with the correct people which i think will start to happen more when Triple H takes over things in the company.

But you never know what can happen. Alot of the stars from the 90's had to really make themselves known, If none of them put effort in, they wouldnt be who they are today (Triple H,Undertaker,Shawn michaels, Ric Flair,Sting, etc)

If they do push him he should feud with Jack Swagger, have a 123 Kid-like storyline where Ryder gets an upset victory over a former world champion, and then go on to embarrass Swagger week after week leading up to a great midcard feud and something for Swagger to finally do, they could go all the way back to a pay per view in Long Island where Ryder beats him fare and square, then their you have it hes an established midcarder.

Would he be a face or a heel during this program? of course he would be a face, standing up to a bully and always getting the upper hand on him, I think it would get Ryder more younger fans too, cause lets face it the kiddies these days don't care about anything if you're a face you get cheered of you're a heel you get booed if you're John Cena you get treated like the best wrestler in the world it's that simple.

Would it change his character? definitely not, why would his character be changed when it's the reason a lot of fans like him, and after working hard to get the character over with the fans it would be just down right stupid to change it, it could lose him a lot of fans, but then again that's what Vince wants getting rid of Zack Ryder, so I wouldn't change his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back