What would make you quit Watching your favourite Promotion

Merwin

STICK RPG 2 YAY!
I always hear people saying things like "WWE is the best ,Tna Sucks" and Vice -versa also i heard things like "What TNA did last night was stupid" or "WWE is retarted" but you keep watching, so if the promotion's Tv shows were accessible to you and you can watch them with no problems. What would be some things that would make you stop watching your favourite Promotion?
i can't answer because im not only a TNA Fan or only a WWE fan im a wrestling fan. so if its wrestling then ill most likely watch

I mean what are some stupid things that Would make you quit

If TNA brought WWE and vice versa, If Miz was made into a jobber, if A.J styles, Desmond Wolfe, MCMG, Beer Money, Kaz, Morgan, Robbie E and Doug Williams were all fired and replace by Indy wrestlers I would NEVER watch TNA again.

If TNA brought WWE and vice versa, If Miz was made into a jobber, if A.J styles, Desmond Wolfe, MCMG, Beer Money, Kaz, Morgan, Robbie E and Doug Williams were all fired and replace by Indy wrestlers I would NEVER watch TNA again.
So you'd stop watching the WWE if a shit worker was moved down the card and stop watching TNA if several unknowns to the mainstream were replaced by other unknowns who could potentially be just as good?

Right then.

Mark boy. That's a good one. Would you care to enlighten me as to why The Miz is a shit worker?

If The Miz became world champion. Oh wait....

I'll probably never quit watching, well it's not as if I watch much anyway but I'll always probably watch a few Pay Per Views and the odd show every now and then.

Miz is overrated his gimmick is older then Dinosaur Shit
i cheered when he won us title first time but other then that he sucks and i hate him

I guess if a match or promo is boring then i'll just turn until that segment is over with then turn back....... Or fall asleep like usual.

David Arquette winning the World Championship.

I guess if a match or promo is boring then i'll just turn until that segment is over with then turn back....... Or fall asleep like usual.

Anyone else notice that this guy is completely ignoring the fact that he was actually banned? Denial is a bitch, I guess.

Anyone else notice that this guy is completely ignoring the fact that he was actually banned? Denial is a bitch, I guess.

He could at least be more discreet about it. An alt with the base of your original user name included kind of defeats the purpose of making one.

I took a sabbatical from WWE during Triple H's monster title reign in 2003 and didn't return for a good while. So, I guess if that ever happens again, I'll stop watching.

I took a sabbatical from WWE during Triple H's monster title reign in 2003 and didn't return for a good while. So, I guess if that ever happens again, I'll stop watching.

That reign was indeed a monster.

I took a hiatus from WWE at the end of 2006 and missed the entire 2007 year. I didn't like the programming by December 2006, and didn't watch any Wrestling at all, not even researched it. It's a shame I did now, 2007 looked like a pretty good year, PPV wise. What were the main points of 2007?

I stopped watching TNA because they were in the process of putting on a fine wrestling promotion late last year. Then they decided they'd rather go back to shitty story lines and forget about the wrestling. TNA you are much more interesting when just let your performers go out then and put on a clinic week in and out instead of well what ever you have been doing since Jan 4th 2010 when Mr Hogan and Bischoff + their crew showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back