What Was The Last Piece Of WWE Merch That You Bought?

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
This obviously includes articles of clothing, DVDs, books, etc etc etc.

The last thing that I bought was the WWE Encyclopedia. Its awesome. Its a very long read tho! Im struggling to get through the opening pages still.

In the span of a week I bought the SNME and Starrcade DVDs, and the WWE Encyclopedia.

I also purchased about 10 ECW VHS tapes, and my girlfriend ordered me 3 ECW DVDs...

I love tax return time.

I'm confused about that T-shirt because he's only really been "Stone Cold" since 1996.

My last piece of WWE merchandise was probably WWF merchandise, actually. Probably the classic Austin 316 T.

Hulk Hogan Ultimate anthology, Wrestlemania 21, and The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin. I got all three for the great combined price of a little over $20!

i bought something old more recently than a new release. the summerslam 04 dvd with orton v. benoit on it. i always wanted it, but thought i'd never find since the whole benoit debacle last year, so when i came across it it was a no brainer to grab that one. the most recent thing i bought would be the legends of wm game which im not counting because it hasnt shipped yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back