what TV parents are your parents most like?

My father reminds me a bit of Clay Puppington from Moral Orel. Ya know, lying about the many aspects of life to seem like an all-knowing smart(ass) when he really doesn't know squat.

My mother is somewhat like Lois from Malcolm in the Middle, hollering and yelling to win arguments or when she's angry.

That's all I can really compare them to.

The father from The Wonder Years is who my father is most similar to as far as television show parents are concerned. He acts just like him and looks kind of like him too. Although my dad is also about as stubborn about fixing things himself as Tim from Home Improvement, luckily he doesn't have the same likelihood of destroying anything he repairs.

My mother is somewhat like Lois from Malcolm in the Middle, hollering and yelling to win arguments or when she's angry.

At first I could not think of any tv moms off the top of my head who remind me of my own mother, but this is spot on. My mom's like that too.

My mom is just like Lois from Malcom In The Middle. My dad is tough to say but I would say he's most like Alan Matthews from Boy Meets World.

I would say my dad is most comparable to Hank Hill. He is pretty old school and fairly conservative, but he is reasonable and understanding of most things.

My mom is tougher. I really can't think of one she fits.

Oh, my parents were definitely the Cleavers. Mom did her household chores wearing a dress, heels and a string of pearls. She also used to say to Dad:

"Dear, aren't you being a little hard on Sally?"

Today, that statement takes on a whole new connotation, huh?:icon_neutral: The Beaver & Wally never knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back