What The Luther Was That!?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I just say the freakiest thing. I go to close the gate when the oddest thing comes down the road. A lady in a robe comes jogging, jogging of all things, down the road. :wtf: She goes by the gate and keeps going down the road. Even doing a cardio breathing. She looked like the old lady from Kung Fu Hustle. Its 10 pm over here. Seeing something like that is just incredibly bizzare. I didn't know if I should crap my pants or pee on 'em. I farted as a compromise...

You think that's fucked up? Miley Cyrus's 9-year old sister is starting a lingerie line for kids!

Also, Kung Fu Hustle kicked ass.

I just say the freakiest thing. I go to close the gate when the oddest thing comes down the road. A lady in a robe comes jogging, jogging of all things, down the road. :wtf: She goes by the gate and keeps going down the road. Even doing a cardio breathing. She looked like the old lady from Kung Fu Hustle. Its 10 pm over here. Seeing something like that is just incredibly bizzare. I didn't know if I should crap my pants or pee on 'em. I farted as a compromise...

So what, a lady can't go running anymore? That's ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back