What The Hell Is The Deal With Taco Bell New Black Taco?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Seriously. What? Is it being a black colored taco supposed to make it more appealing? It looks more like they made it using a tortilla that caught a lot of fungis. Its repulsive. Why would anyone pay for something that looks like it spoiled. Did Russo come up with this?

I ate a black taco once, back in college. It wasn't any different than eating a white taco except maybe she pulled my hair a little harder.

It's a racial taco. Al Sharpton is going to go public if you don't buy them.

I never tried the black taco but it doesn't seem very appealing to me but I don't know if I'd try it or not. I guess the Taco Bell marketing team are running out of ideas. I do have to say though that the red volcano taco was amazingly good!

I never tried the black taco but it doesn't seem very appealing to me but I don't know if I'd try it or not. I guess the Taco Bell marketing team are running out of ideas. I do have to say though that the red volcano taco was amazingly good!

Taco Bell needs no marketing team. Their food sells itself.

Its a racial campaign hidden in some sour cream and lettuce. I heard that they're gonna make a candy stick colored taco.

Weak minds fall for great comercials selling bad products.

There are no bad products at Taco Bell...

01-Black-Jack-Taco-Bell-ad.jpg

Damn you all... now I'm having a fat attack and really want a #8 soft shells, with a pepsi, with a side of chips and cheese...

Damn you all... now I'm having a fat attack and really want a #8 soft shells, with a pepsi, with a side of chips and cheese...

I just go for the Grande Meal Supreme...5 Soft, 5 Hard, with a large Dew...

Depending on how long it's been since my last trip to Taco Bell, I add a Beef & Ben Burrito supreme on the side.

That's it. I'm thinking outside the bun on my way to work...

I just go for the Grande Meal Supreme...5 Soft, 5 Hard, with a large Dew...

Depending on how long it's been since my last trip to Taco Bell, I add a Beef & Ben Burrito supreme on the side.

That's it. I'm thinking outside the bun on my way to work...

... that sounds good, while I like Dew, I'd still have teh Pepsi... damnit, now I am torn, do I go all out on my fat attack and scarf ten tacos, or play it safe and just quell the hunger, not anihilate it... hmmm.:suspic:

I got a free one on Halloween, it was pretty tasty. I'm more of a soft taco fan though personally.

I haven't had Taco Bell in too long.

Whenever I go I always get a cheesy bean and rice burrito, chicken crunchwrap supreme, and something else.

Think I'll get a black dress black dog black taco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back