The new Metal Gear solid!

Raven

Nevermore..
wow this is my first post in the video game section even though im a huge video game nerd. but any way i cant wait for this game! i loved every one of them from one all the way to black. It has an online feature which looks amazing and like in black sweettooth will be able to transform again into a walking robot. and axl transorms into a giant wheel with spikes on him. so what do you guys think aare you excited for this? or is it a dud?

EDIT: god i am an idiot. I meant twisted metal. Damn it man im just stupid. well oh well cant change that

Which New game, there's about 5 been announced recently.

Also please learn to spell. Moved to spam zone as it hurt my head.

As you might have seen from the recent red rep I have given you, I think you're an idiot.

I'm assuming you are attempting to discuss the new Twisted Metal game that is set to be released sometime this year, and not the new Metal Gear Solid game. The two couldn't be any more different, and you managed to mess it up.

Basing off of the information in your post, I'll base my reply with my thoughts on the new Twisted Metal franchise.

While I enjoyed playing the Twisted Metal franchise when it was originally released on the Playstation, and even Playstation 2, I don't know if it will still have its same appeal to me when it is released this year. While it was fun for its time, I'm not sure if it will be able to hold its value once the nostalgia wears off.

The new multiplayer aspects might bring something fresh to the series, but the overall gameplay doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table. While I agree with the "if it's not broken, don't fix it" theory, I think it's important for game sequels to provide the player with more than just a rehash of a previous game.

DAMMIT LEE! You beat me to responding to this! I would like to toot my own horn and say that I at least tried to salvage this thread.

Also, Hardcore Inc, for a guy who is trying to improve his grammar and spelling, you're not really holding up you're end of the bargin.

Lee i meant the new twised metal. You should look up some videos of it. I saw a video where its online and they were at a sports stadium playing a free-for-all kind of game. It doesnt have a sub-title. Its just called Twisted Medal. and i thought my spelling was doing good i just dont use apostrophes like i should

Hardcore Inc. said:
Go insert a how metal rod in your rectum sideways. Im not an ass so i wont red rep you but just out of curiosity why am i an idiot?

1. You think Twisted Metal is Metal Gear Solid.
2. You can't spell.
3. Your Grammar is horrid. Apostrophes are the least of your problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back