What's the deal with the tournaments?

It's just a bench mark people set I think. It'a about the highest significant number anybody's gotten.

Personally I focus more on maintaining rep ratio to post count than in elevating the number, but I'm obsessive like that.

I don't know, my argument for Edge was pretty convincing.

I voted for Edge because Edge has won King of the Ring and Taker has never won a second round match. first round, I vote Taker, second round, gotta go Edge.

I think I only got rep because it was a good post.

This post contradicts itself so much it's like... it's like... it's like...

It's not a good point.

It's not even a benchmark. I didn't care till I got to 9500, and then I thought it would be cool to have 10,000. But if you want to look at my rep/post ratio, I would think I'm doing OK.

In kayfabe, Edge just beat Rhyno and then got beaten up by Kurt Angle until Shane McMahon saved him.

Shane then got fucked up in the best street fight of all time even later that night, but that's beside the point.

It's like video games. There is no reward, but people get pissed over losing just the same. It's the spirit of competition.

In kayfabe Warrior only lost 3 or 4 times (I forget), all of which involved interference. Just thought it was my turn to bitch.

I dont really understand getting annoyed at the result of a guy losing something like this, that being said, it wouldnt be anywhere near as fun if everyone took it on the chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back