Regarding tournaments

I've seen discussion this week about the possibility of a Book This! tournament, a punk rock tournament, etc. Now, I posted my thoughts of how the Book This! one would fail, given all of four people give a shit about that section, but people still just want to try. PtD wants to try a punk rock tournament. Now, that one could garner some interest... But, it's the same as any other tournament people are discussing.

NO MORE JUSTIN TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!

We still have the WrestleZone tournament that is finishing, a sitcoms tournament upcoming, a sports teams tournament which I plan to post in lots, and a video games tournament. We are loaded with tournaments. We don't need any more. It gets old and people get tired of posting in them.

I understand that you want to run something and have fun and possibly break onto the scene, but we don't need any more tournaments. If you want to have fun, go outside. If you want to be recognized, post in the current tournaments and wrestling sections and post well.

Oh, and no more tournaments!!

Can't believe I am saying this, but 48.7 is right. We don't need more tournaments now. We have more than enough to take us into 2010. Everybody just hold off for now and enjoy the ones we have and the ones we will have. Something for everyone, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back