What the fuck, GREENGHOSTMBAUVLN

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Can someone translate this, please?

and to add to this thred spaking as a weed user im not a drug user seein as weed is grow and a drug is made by man made hands so stop green hatin first off and second off rvd just like me in a couple ways a laid back cool dude who gets high but can f u up:lol: and in reality vkm did show rvd love he was evw champ for a while in wwe and he was wwe champ too so how is he worthy of holdin the wwe belt but not tna (huh tna and rvd haters) so stop hatin on tna and rvd and he is gonna be there after all this ev2 shit get stoppep by fortune i like ev2 but its gonna be over at bfg i hear it in td voice:lol:

Remember that thread about why people don't really go into NS sections? This is why.

He gray repped me. I have no freakin' idea what the comment says other than "mi kyborad ys broked". Somehow, I think he lies.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2494476]He gray repped me. I have no freakin' idea what the comment says other than "mi kyborad ys broked". Somehow, I think he lies.[/QUOTE]

Of course he's lying. Every letter he's left out of each of those words were used in other words. He's just a downsie.

I think he said he is a Stoner but not a drug user he Basiclly then Said Rvd held the WWE title along time then asked if he held the wwetitle why not TNA title

or so i think

My roommate has weighed in on his post:

Hello, dear chaps. I would love to make a contribution to this thread, if you would tolerate my thoughts for just a moment, as my history as a "weed user" should be relevant to the topic at hand. I would like to mention that I would not like to be referred to as a "drug user," as weed is grown, whereas drugs are created by the human hand, so please rest your minds on your negative thoughts of weed.

I would also like to mention the fact that this RVD fellow and I are similar in many different respects. He is very calm, as I am, who uses weed, but can assert himself aggressively if any given situation calls for it (pardon me; I chuckled at this statement). But the fact of the matter is this: Vincent Kennedy McMahon did show his gentleman's respect for Robert when he was crowned with the ECW championship belt during his career with the WWE. I would also like to mention his stint as an owner of the WWE championship belt. So with this knowledge in mind, I must ask: Is he really not worthy of the TNA championship belt? I must say, sir, you are mistaken.

So please rest your negative thoughts on TNA and Mr. Van Dam, because he will participate in the batte between "EV2" and "Fortune" and it will be over at TNA's Pay-Per-View "Bound For Glory." I can almost hear it in their voices (excuse me, I must clear my throat. That was a funny joke, wasn't it?).

and to add to this thred spaking as a weed user im not a drug user seein as weed is grow and a drug is made by man made hands so stop green hatin first off

He says, "I am a weed user, not a drug user; weed is grown and drugs are made by hand so stop hating on weed!!!!!11!!!1!!"

second off rvd just like me in a couple ways a laid back cool dude who gets high but can f u up

"RVD is just like me; he is a laid back, cool dude, who can fuck up sometimes."

in reality vkm did show rvd love he was evw champ for a while in wwe and he was wwe champ too so how is he worthy of holdin the wwe belt but not tna (huh tna and rvd haters)

"In reality, Vincent Kennedy McMahon did show love for RVD given the fact that he was WWE champ; he showed he was worthy of being WWE champ, so why can't he be a TNA champ, TNA and RVD haters!!!"

so stop hatin on tna and rvd and he is gonna be there after all this ev2 shit get stoppep by fortune i like ev2 but its gonna be over at bfg i hear it in td voice

So stop hating on TNA and RVD. He is going to be there after all the stuff of EV2 getting stopped by fortune. I like EV2, but it will all be over by Bound For Glory...I hear it in a voice...

...more or less of what he said...

RVD is going to fuck me up...how fun...

To be honest, I think this guy was high when he posted. I have a bunch of friends that type like that on facebook when they are high..

Translation said:
and to add to this thred speaking as a weed user. Im not a drug user, seeing as weed is grow and a drug is made by man*.

First off stop hating on weed. Second off RVD is just like me in a couple of ways. He's a laid back cool dude who gets high but can fuck you up.

In reality VKM did show RVD love. He was ECW champ for a while in WWE and he was WWE champ too. So how is he worthy of holdin the WWE belt but not TNA's? (huh TNA and RVD haters). So stop hating on TNA and RVD.

He is gonna be there after all this EV2.0 shit get stopped by Fourtune. I like EV2.0 but its gonna be over at Bound For Glory.

*He's wrong, by the way.

I actually understood that post fairly well. But I also understand most of Ultimate Warrior's promos so I might be a little off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back