• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Should I Change My Name To?

What Should I Change My Name To?

• FLUK

• The C.M.

• Polly:Wanna_Cracker

• Uncle Shocky

• Luther Hull

• HBK-aholic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Poll is up. Whatever gets the most votes in 24 hours I'll request for my new name. I can't guarantee that my request will be granted, but I'll request nonetheless.

You'll get declined, that happened when I requested HBK-aholic.

I'm considering 'The Scarlet Murfish' for my own use. In reality a murfish would be blue or green.

Dr. Murfish

Mighty Morphin' Murfish

Mr. T-fish

T diggity

DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN

Edit - This was supposed to be in capitals but the fun police stopped it.

Mod Edit; :p

SomeFate007

Becker's Becker-aholic

Mayor The To Goes Tdigle?

So, all of you want me to change my name to IrishCanadian25.0? I don't know about that. I think I'll stick with what's in the poll. But, on the other hand, I did say I would go with what a plurality of you voted for. This will be a tough one.

You should change it into:

Tdigle Fo Shizzle.

T Digs

Tdiglings

GXE Tdigle

OutlandTdiglish

Low Rider Tdigle

Boyz N Da Tdigle

Fresh 2 Tdigle

Rock Your Tdigle

T Digle In Za house!

Tdigle presented in HD or HHD

Gold Tdigga

So, HBK-aholic wins, and IrishCanadian25.0 came in second place. I have requested those in order should the first request be denied. Something tells me they will both be denied, and I will get a name having to do with either pubic hair or underage virgins.

I guess my new name's going to be Asshole, as Mrs. KB changed my request. I guess this means that I'll be one of the lucky posters here to have profanity in their name.

Oh and I forgot to mention I had special conversations with both the admins, both agreeing no one gets my old name.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back