He/She just doesn't learn

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Y2 Jane, Jericho-aholic, I prefer prim k dface..., whatever, just won't learn to stop spamming up the Request a name change thing. Me as the gracious Admin, decided to change his name, again, to the name he wrote down, which was I prefer prim k dface...

Now I'm nice, and did what he asked, but apparantely that wasn't what he wanted.

So what should we do...

1. Make him keep the name as punishment and as a lesson to not spam that thread...again.

2. Since this is the 2nd time, give him an infraction so he'll learn the lesson.

3. Wipe his rep to -2000...

4. Put him in the prison.

5. It was an honest mistake, restore all settings back to normal.

-2k rep. It both proves the point and stirs up some fresh rep drama for people to be unhappy about.

firing_squad_2.jpg

I say him/her should have a choice. One, be given an infraction and keep the name as a punishment. Or two, get his/her name changed back and put only in the Bitch Wing.

I volunteer for a prison term. An infraction would get me bant, (thought that's clearly what most of you want...) and I don't think I should get my name fixed. It was an honest mistake, though. I didn't think there was anything wrong with commenting on a name, and I'm really sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back