What Really Burns me Up

Online is so much easier. You can talk to 20 people at a time and maintain the conversation, but if you had 20 people calling you on 20 different phones, you wouldn't be able to keep track. Its not really THAT important to hear the person's voice.

Also, how many people out there have to hear the argument "why is there texting when you can just call someone?". I'm so tired of having to explain to people that its much easier to text "I'm outside" rather than call them up (if you have a signal), say "Hey, Larry? Yo, its Tony. Can you hear me? Now I can't hear you. Ok, I think I can hear you. Anyway, I'm outside. Ok? Alright. See ya later." But I also don't see a point in people texting entire long conversations with each other when they can talk on the phone. I know some people that will text upwards to 100 messages with someone in the span of a few minutes instead of just calling them up.

My sister and Mom are the most guilty parties on this, though my mom has kinda stopped since my dad died, mainly cause he was the one she was talking too most of the time, my sister does this then gets pissed at me cause I'm not talking to her, thing is half the fucking time I don't even realize I'm the one she's talking to cause she always has a mob of people around when she's on the phone, I prefer talking to her via TXT message or IM

My girlfriend does me the same thing...I just go quiet...and when she asks about it, I'm like...Oh you were talking to me? I didn't notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back