What next for The Miz?

911 JP

Love the sig!
What is next for The Miz? He has just lost the US title to Brett Hart, and as we all know, at Over The Limit, The Hart Dynasty vs Miz and Jericho for the tag team championships. Well i dont think the titles will change hands this quickly after the Hart Foundation won the titles a few weeks ago on Raw. So my question is what is next for The Miz?

I think either The Miz and Jericho will feud with The Dynsasty for a couple of months until either the Bash or SummerSlam where they'll either win the titles or lose the feud.
Or The Miz could get into the Million Dollar Championship picture after this sunday, I think that'd be a fun feud.

I really didn't want Miz to lose the Title against Bret on Raw.He was having a good run as Champion and I hope that he dosen't go back to jobbing again.Miz can go on the mic and he can wrestle,Bret having the title isn't smart IMO.Then we have the match at OTL, Harts to win cause they have only just won the championship and they aren't going to lose the titles so early into their first run as the champs.So whats next, hopefully getting his United States Championship back cause thats were it belogs not with a retired wrestler.

I really didn't want Miz to lose the Title against Bret on Raw.He was having a good run as Champion

If you call not defending the title at all a good run, sure. Now we get to see the belt actually competed for and defended. As for Miz? Tag team with Jericho, I hope they give the Hart Dynasty a good run but ultimately lose the feud, so Miz and Jericho can start a feud to give Miz a good push.

Miz & Jericho will win at Over the limit, then later in the night cost Big Show the title resulting in a feud of Big Show & a face (kofi, christian) aganist Miz & Jericho.
This makes no sense whatsoever. There are already 3 other tag teams out there, we don't need ANOTHER Big Show + 1 tag team. Even if Jericho and Miz win, it'd only be to continue the Hart Dynasty feud. It's not gonna just end with the title changing hands and thats it.

Really the only ones that have no direction after Over the limit will be the US title & the hart dynasty.

This statement is exactly why your first statement is wrong. It would give the Hart Dynasty nothing to do, and further damage an already struggling tag team division. WWE aren't going to do that. And yes, the US title probably won't be competed for at Over the limit. WWE has a good chance here to have a good build up the US title before the next PPV.

i know this is off topic but now that brett is champion whos going to be the person wwe has beat him for the title?
anyway as for the miz i can see him and jericho fueding with hart dynasty for a bit and losing the fued but then the money in the bank ppv is coming up so i'd like to see miz win a wwe championship oppertunity cos i think he needs to be given a chance, if guys like swagger and sheamus have been given the title i dont see why the miz cant have a go

I see The Miz gunning for the WWE Championship in a few months time. Not saying he will win, but my money is on he will be an acknowledged contender.

As for now, The Miz should start tearing away from the tag-team division and focus on himself as an individual. Jericho and himself will definitely give The Hart Dynasty problems for a while, but I don't see them winning. It's early in Dynasty's reign as champions. That, and Jericho and Miz are working the tag-team because: They both share disdain over Big Show (which may culminate at No Limit or be dropped altogether).

Miz has worked as a tag partner for most of his legitimate career. It's time he steps up, because I'm calling it now- Miz vs. Jericho in a matter of months. This will give Miz some credibility and I am telling you, if Miz can get over Jericho he will be contendership worthy.

The US Championship proved to be a joke after tonight. It has already been a joke with Miz not defending it for months. I think that JeriMiz will win the titles sunday and continue the feud with the Hart Dynasty for a couple months and Miz will venture out on his own and maybe get traded to smackdown after the alliance with Jericho comes to an end . He may become the top heel on friday nights. He may be the World Heavyweight Champion since Jack Swagger can be one, why can't The Miz?

I was hoping that after The Miz lost the tag belts that he would finally start defending the US belt alot more. His first defense since losing the belts was to an old timer and he lost?! That sucks.

I could see Miz and Jericho winning the Unified Tag Team belts which would be a great to start to i think would be a great time though I would hate the fact that the Hart Dynasty would have lost them so quick because i think they deserve a longer run with the belts.

I have no idea what's next for the Miz. I think it's ridiculous that he "lost" his title to a 52 year old Hall of Famer who was probably only booked to win the title because RAW was in Canada. And not only that, but I'm sick of the "Unified Tag Team Championship". For gods sake can't we go back to having the World Tag Team Champions on RAW and the WWE Tag Team Champions on SmackDown? Is it really necessary for the titles to continue being Unified? I hope the two sets of titles are split up soon; that way we'll see more reasoning behind tag team wrestling on SmackDown especially, seeing as the Unified Tag Team Champions are RAW superstars anyway.
Oh, and as for the Miz and Jericho partnering up, I think both the Miz and Y2J are better as singles competitors, and that their characters (ego driven, snobby, full of themselves) are too alike. So here's an idea. Why don't Miz and Jericho lose at Over The Limit, and then start a feud with each other? That would be something new and fresh. For once. But like it's gonna happen. WWE's predictable so get ready for this Hart Dynasty Miz/Y2J feud to go all the way to Summerslam or something.

They have money invested in a Miz/Bryan Danielson feud in the future. I'm not for sure how long the Hart's/Miz Jericho feud is going to last... But I'm sure when that ends Miz will somehow be U.S Champ again and Danielson will debut.

I don't see the WWE putting him up in the Title mix yet.. to many heels up there for Miz to sneak by. (Edge, Batista, Jericho, Sheamus)

For the Miz, it isn't that Awesome at the moment. loses the Unified Tag titles to the HART Dynasty, Loses the U.S Title to Bret HART, and will probably be in a losing effort at Over The Limit. BUT...with no titles with him, it would be a good time for him to become a big-time contender for the WWE Title, Miz has proved himself as a great Singles competitor, and as a Miz-Fit since day 1, nothing would please me more to see 'The Awesome One' with a World title around his waist.
Or, if anyone noticed this, Money in The Bank is coming up soon, and what a better way for The Miz to get a title shot than to cash in against Cena (who is going to win, its obvious, i dont want him to...) and cement himself into Main-Event status, like Edge and Jack Swagger have done in the past.
Anyway, this feud with the Harts will probably dissapear when Jeri-Miz and Hart Dynasty Face off. Leaving Miz with a wide shot for greatness...I'm Just Sayin...

I think having the Miz loose to Bret was pathetic. The Miz has lots of talent, and shouldn't be jobbing like he is now. Yes, lots of people like Bret, but lets be realistic, his time has passed, and I think WWE's tries to bring him back in the spotlight is really uncalled for. So many wrestlers who have talent are being ignored because all the same people are in the spotlight.

I think it is waaaaaaay to soon for Miz to be chasing the world title. Look for the US title to be declared vacant, and have it return to Miz (just like Drew McIntyre).

Jeri-Miz wnt last long. One of them is turning face. And a feud will last past summerslam. Along the way, The Miz will maybe pick up the US title again but he'll only hold onto it for 2 weeks.

It`s really stale when a wrestler holds onto a title for too long and that what the Miz is: stale.

There are some more deserving young stars on Raw who could benefit from a title run: Bourne, Ryder, Tatsu, DiBiease (would be cool, hold 2 belts? Million Dollar US Champ?)

Dudes, are we watching 2 different WWE RAWs?

We must be.

Miz & Jericho are going to try to win the tag belts so they could go over to SD and get some revenge for getting their faces rearranged by the Big Show.

WTF was the need for Miz to have the US title at this point?
Tell me.
You can't because there isn't any.

He's involved in an angle that has nothing to do with the US Title. Now the belt is off Miz so other guys could have a storyline.

Jericho told Miz "I have an idea" after they had talked about getting facefisted by that giant hand the Big Show has. Then they teamed up.

2+2=4.

You got two motor mouths trying to win gold so they could go to SD and get some revenge on the same partner that embarrassed them by knocking them out. Both of them feel they were the better partner when paired with the Big Show. Their giant egos are bruised.

The Miz won't go back to jobbing, he's the closest thing Vince has to a new Rock. I think there'll be a short feud with the Hart Dynasty for the tag titles, where the Dynasty will come out on top. Jericho will turn on The Miz, and they'll feud so Miz can be elevated to the main event. I think The Miz's face turn is much anticipated, like the Rock in 1998. The Miz is so similar to the Rock right now, it's scary. Entertaining promos where he mocks his opponents, decent matches, a bright future and the potential to be huge. There's no way Vince will stop until the Miz is a star, he's just got too much potential...

I don't think the Bryan Danielson feud will happen for a while. Unless, the WWE decide to do something stupid like have a tourney for the US title that Danielson wins in a shocker and then Miz goes for his rematch clause.... Nah, I think they'll hold that off for a while. It'll end up like one of those "X years in the making" feuds. But yeah, I'd say the future is looking bright for the Miz.

I am assuming that Jericho and Miz will lose to the Hart dynasty furthering their feud possibly until mid-summer. Ultimately, they end up winning the titles and moving around from RAW to SD! to try to screw Big Show for knocking them out. It seems logical as he was the reason they tagged up in the first place.

Well, I'm hoping for a feud with Morrison, but chances are him and Jericho will beat the Hart Dynasty. Honestly, I hope Miz gets out of the tag team division and has a good feud with Morrison where they both get good benefits from it and go on to the main event, but knowing the WWE, this won't happen. Miz will feud with Jericho after their tag team splits, which I expect to be soon, and that will elevate Miz to the main event level.

Maybe he'll get a chance at a big timer, he could once again feud with jomo, it could be interesting now they on Raw...I don't think he'll win the tag titles, becuase they won't take the titles of them that quickly....as for the us title, i think he will have another reign soon..

I wouldn't worry about The Miz. I doubt very much that he's going to fade into obscurity. There are any number of directions the WWE could go with him. He and Jericho could be a great long term tag team and, at any rate, I doubt the the rivalry with the Harts is simply going to go away whether The Miz & Jericho win at the ppv or not. There's still a big question as to what's gonna happen with the United States Championship, so The Miz could still be involved in that somehow. There's even a remote possibility that he could be pushed towards the WWE Championship scene.

The WWE has invested a lot of time in The Miz, particularly since about October when he won the United States Championship. Up until a little bit ago, The Miz was walking around for several months with three championship belts and I doubt that his stock has plummeted.

I think the Miz is main event material right now. I'm okay with him working with Jericho (Jericho and Miz are my two favorite wrestlers in WWE), okay with him and Jericho winning those titles if need be (together, they would be very, very entertaining), but I think the Miz is already at Jericho's level and if Jericho can wrestle main events, so can the Miz. Who's to say he couldn't work a successful program with Randy Orton, or John Cena? I think he could.

The sky's the limit for the Miz.

I don't think The Miz will be put in the WWE championship picture too soon. Things on Raw are very crowded with Cena, Sheamus,Edge,Orton, and Triple H will return some where down the line.

The Miz will probably remain with Jericho for a while, and there's a chance they could capture the tag team titles. If they do capture the gold, then they might go on to have a lengthy reign, and Miz will have gold around his waist again. Either way, I don't see The Miz fading away into obscurity. He's become too big for that.

Well it's obvious that once this whole Tag Team feud against the Hart Dynasty is over, he will start a program with Bryan Danielson. Let's face it, Bret Hart is going to vacate the title whether we like it or not. I see the WWE holding a tournament for the title with Danielson as a surprise "entrant" so to speak. It could be a lengthy feud, pushing both men to the World Title hunt. However, out of all this, I see Miz becoming number one contender to the WWE Championship around Bragging Rights. The WWE is going to push him really well over the next few months. While I don't see him winning the World Title the first chance he gets like Swagger or Sheamus did, I do see him being a World Champion sometime before Wrestlemania 27.

I agree that most likely Bret Hart is going to be named GM of Raw, why that makes sense considering his feud with McMahon I dont know, but its likely he will vacate the US Title causing for a tournament. From there Miz has alot of great potential options to run with.

1. He still has the Tag Title feud with the Dynasty and Jericho to keep him busy and in the spotlight. His interactions with Jericho have barely scratched the surface of how awesome they can be and the two of them need to be champions with the rookie HD chasing them because losing immedietly will lose some credibility.

2. If Hart is GM then Miz can be the perfect heel counterpart to antagonize him. It could be like McMahon/Austin to some extent only flipped with Face GM and heel superstar.

3. Potential US Title tournament with Miz making it to the finals and facing either a surprise Bryan Danielson or John Morrison for the vacant title and thus setting up a new fued. I would prefer it be Morrison but really want to see Danielson make it as well so I dont care on which it really is.

4. Money in the Bank is coming up in June and Miz could also potentially win that and have it be the stepping stone to his mainevent status. If he is still with Jericho, having him win MITB could cause for some even more interesting interactions with Jericho being jeolous, etc.

Regardless, I think that Miz has potentially the most opportunities to look forward to out of really any WWE star right now. He has had a great half year thus far and by end of the year I hope he really steps into a mainevent level position and is given the opportunity to shine.

I won't look to the immediate future for the Miz, I look a little more down the road, I think most of us will agree that we see big things for him in the future. This was solidified for me Monday night when he grabbed the mic from Josh Matthews and cut a promo while walking to the ring, immediately I thought of the Rock doing something like that and it just seemed to click.

So I see the Miz, probably after a Big Show feud with Jericho, making it to the main event scene by the end of this year and making a big push to be a big player, maybe not win, but be in the discussion to win the Royal Rumble and make some major noise in 2011.

I look for the Miz to be in the main event soon just not yet he will continue to do his tag team thing for awhile or he may take the US title back. I hope they keep him and Jericho teamed up because I feel they make a good tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back