What Keeps You Around?

Ferbian

Has Returned.
It's been a while since I made a thread in here. Just reading through some of the bar room threads / archives, and I had the thought - What keeps you coming back online every day (Or once a week if you're that type of guy)?

I like answering stimulating, thought provoking questions like the one posted by the OP.

Oh yeah, and I like talking about wrestling too. Predicting what will happen, analyzing what did or didn't, what should or shouldn't. General wrestling talk as most of my friends no longer watch WWE, and never watched TNA.

I love poppin by the RAW LD's its kinda entertaining...and seeing everyone write there MTFO moments here is pretty funny...so gotta love the LD'S,

and another I keep coming back to the forum here is the....DIGITAL ARTS & GRAPHICS SECTION, and giving the people the sigs they want :)
Keep requesting yall!

GREEN REPS!!!! Its the only thing that matters to me as I am a petty person( Isnt that what you said Dirtyjose?;) )

On a serious note, I come here to talk wrestling. I know I have inexplicably gotten a reputation of being a cage rat but I seriously hate those forums. I like the non spam sections and that is generally where you would find me.

You're particularly butt hurt this morning. Did your ex-roommate sneak in and penetrate you in the dead of night or something?

With human hemorrhoids like you posting on the forums, I'm pretty sure anybody who reads your post gets prolly feels a little "*********"

Talking about wrestling. Most of my friends who I watched wrestling with before either do not watch currently or we live too far apart. And since kayfabe waved bye-bye to me around the age of five, this helps to keep me interested in wrestling.

I've spent nearly four years on here and have reached the highest level you can get here. I want to enjoy the stuff I've achieved here. And the reviews are still fun.

Because the only people that I've met in real life that like wrestling are mentally challenged or lesbians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back