What is your Wrestlemania 27 card??

My Wrestlemania 27 card would look like something like this (since they are in Atlanta, GA)

Guest Host: The Rock or Steve Austin. The Rock has stated he would be open to working with WWE recently, but the more logical choice, in my opinion, seems to be Austin b/c he will be the host of Tough Enough when it starts.

Extra Match for the DVD: Pre-show battle royal. I could see them doing something similar to the Gimmick Battle Royal a few years ago, but this time using former WCW stars, such as: Booker T, Kidman, Buff Bagwell, Nash, and others, but that would be taking time away from the current young stars of the WWE. Or this battle royal could consist of a WCW vs. WWE theme with stars from both organizations.

1) WWE Championship: The Miz (c) vs. Cena - If the WWE is really going for a youth movement, then the Miz will keep the title and depending on how he beats Cena, he may finally look like a credible champion. But, IMO, the WWE will give Cena the championship b/c he has not had the belt in a while.

2) WWE World Heavyweight Title: Edge (c) vs. Del Rio - Back and forth match and I see Del Rio's personal ring announcer getting involved costing Edge the match. Del Rio walks out with the World Heavyweight Title.

3) WWE Tag Team Championship: Santino/Kozlov (c) vs. The Usos - if the Usos aren't broken up by then I see them getting the titles and also turning Tamina heel in the process. The Usos win the titles b/c she gets involved by giving Santino the cobra. If the Usos are no longer a tag team by 'Mania, then I see a Fatal Four Way Match for the Tag Team Titles w/ Santino/Kozlov vs. Slater/Gabriel vs. Harris/McGillicutty vs. Henry/Tatsu and either the Corre or Nexus winning the belts to further the feud between them.

4) WWE US Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Ted DiBiase - DiBiase wins the match to give him a push finally and maybe legitimize his mini-fued with Bryan recently.

5) Street Fight/Falls Count Anywhere: HHH vs. Sheamus - I know we are not too thrilled with this match here, but the WWE has to end the Sheamus/HHH feud some how. And with just about every promo Sheamus does, he keeps talking about how he ended the career of HHH. This match will ensure that neither man has to do anything but be very physical and in the end HHH wins and the feud is over.

6) Divas Title Match: Eve(c) vs. Natalya vs. McCool vs. a Mystery Opponent - The mystery opponent ends up being Awesome Kong and she pins Eve to win the title in a squash match. However, b/c she didn't pin Natalya it could set up a match between those two at a later PPV.

7) Handicap Match: Undertaker vs. Barrett/Kane - Rumors have been flying around that the promos for 2.21.11 are going to be Sting, but I think that it is the return of the Undertaker. But, no one knows why Barrett's Nexus got involved with in the Buried Alive Match, and maybe when the Undertaker returns we will get the answers. But, I see this 'Taker delivering a Tombstone to both Barrett and Kane and keeping the streak in tact.

8) Mask vs. Mask Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Reports said that Rey wanted Rhodes for his 'Mania opponent so I think this match will happen. Rey has already lost his Mask once in WCW and it really didn't work for him. But, Rhodes doesn't need a mask, so I think that Rey wins this mask and unmasks Rhodes.

9) Lawler vs. Alex Riley: Stipulation - if Lawler wins, he gets 5 minutes alone with Michael Cole. Lawler wins and he gets to beat on Cole for 5 minutes.

10) Raw vs. Smackdown: Morrison vs. Ziggler - Winner gets a shot at their Brands Title whenever they want. Both men have had title shots before and come up short. This match could go either way, but in the end I think that Ziggler wins this match and if... and I mean if.... Edge retains the title, he cashes in that night and walks away with the World Heavyweight Title. I could also see the match being a Money in the Bank match with the following stars:

Evan Bourne
Ziggler
Morrison
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Ezekiel Jackson
David Otunga

11) Grudge Match: CM Punk (w/ Mason Ryan) vs. Randy Orton - Orton wins this match by DQ when Nexus gets involved and keeps the feud with these two going until at least Summerslam. I see Nexus interfering when Orton is going to punt Punk and then he gets beat down.

Other Possibilities:

WCW vs. WWE: - Nash vs. Big Show, but I think people are reading too much into the stare down at the Rumble. Would I like to see it? Sure, it would give Nash one last match and have it be at the biggest PPV of the year.

Intercontinental Title Match: Kofi vs. Swagger - I would love to see all titles defended at 'Mania, but, it probably won't happen since they have the Night of Champions PPV.

- Make a main event between Cena (as face) vs. Taker in a "I quit" match - that's the only way people won't be sure Taker wins (as to do so, Cena would have to say goodbye to his "Never give up" childish thing - what would actually be a good reason for him to turn heel).

- As for Kong, don't put her on the card. Make the main event a several-way match between dudes such as Beth, Nattie, Gail, Laycool and/or Melina, with Kong debuting here, by interrupting the match and smashing everyone in the ring, leading to a no contest. This would make Kong look dominant, it would give the opoortunity for several divas to be at WM, and could lead to several feuds.

-Have a good Tag Team match, in order to (at least) try to bring this division to life. This means "keep Santino's morron gimmick away from WM!". Make it something like Bryan and Regal vs. Swagger and Ziggler (all great technicians), or something.

-Have the MITB, but with fewer people (it is getting way to messy!). Put like six high flyers in the match, as to warm the audience - guys like Mysterio, Bourne, Gabriel, Baretta, Truth, Tatsu, Primo, Chavo, Morrison, well, you get the point!

-Don't "kill" anyone's chances by squashing them at WM - no Mizes, Morrisons, Zigglers, Swaggers, Del Rios, Barretts or Sheamuses at main events if the idea is to get them dismembered by guys like HHH, Ortons, Cenas or alikes...

-Don't try to squeeze everyone in. Don't make crazy cards with 10/12 matches or so. 7/8 would do great, specially if we can pull a good match from the Divas and the Tag Team division, and give 20+ minutes to the main events. Also, don't waste time on Kid Rock shows, or amazingly booooooooring matches between Bret Hart and Vince (I never though I'd see the day when I though Hart was boring...)

-If anyone is to return/debut (Jerico, Triple H, Sting, Diesel, etc.) make it worth it. Don't waste their momentum with crappy storylines.

And yes, I know none of this will probably happen - and that's why I'm not actually holding my breath on this year's Mania.

- Miz vs Cena for Raw title
Winner: Miz

- Edge vs Del Rio for SD title, special guest ref - Rey Mysterio
Winner: Del Rio - After Rey helps ADR. Christain makes the save during post match beat down from the New Mexicools! Finally E&C back together and a heel Mysterio!

- Taker vs King Sheamus, Buried Alive match
Winner: Taker - after match Triple H, who came down to watch to make sure Sheamus got beat, suddenly attacks the Dead Man and digs out Sheamus and both kings stand side by side united when all of a sudden another person emerges from the grave to help Taker and its Tyler Black!

- Lawler vs Cole
Winner: Lawler finally getting his WM moment and an end to the heal MC persona

- Big Show vs Diesel
Winner: Big Show. Have the Kliq come down after just to be in the ring together, congratulate HBK, do their poses, ect. This match would come before the Undertaker match.

- Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston, Title unification match
Winner: Bryan. He and Gail perform live sex act after prooving that he is not a vegan.

- CM Punk vs Wade Barrett
Winner: Punk. Nexxus and Corrrrrrrre then do battle. After a while Tarver, Skip, Showtime, & Kaval join the fray. Whose side are they all on?

- Randy Orton vs Husky Harris
Winner: Husky. Voices in his stomach beat the voices in Randy's boring head.

- Divas Battle Royal for the title featuring all the divas
Winner: Awesome Kong whose new name will be Blackzilla

- MITB/ Dolph, Truth, Kane, JoMo, Khali, Bourne, Drew, & Chavo
Winner: JoMo

Undertaker vs HHH Special Referee HBK;Undertaker 19-0

Miz(c) vs Morrison Falls Count Anywhere;New WWE Champion:John Morrison

Cena vs Jericho Jericho cost Cena tile shot @ E.C. Jericho has never beaten Cena and wants to do it at WM...... Batista interferes and Winner: Jericho

Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian; Still Champion: Edge

Orton vs CM Punk No D.Q. & Nexus Banned from Ringside; Winner:CM Punk

Lawler vs Riley Lawler wins he gets 5 mins.with Cole, If Riley Wins Lawler declares Cole as the greatest announcer of all time Winner:Lawler

M.I.T.B. Kofi vs Kane vs Dolph vs Bryan (c) vs Barret (c) vs Santino vs Kozlov vs Cody; Winner:Kofi (Kofi pulls double duty to really make him look strong)

Big Show vs Diesel Winner: Big Show

McCool vs Beth vs Kong vs Natalya (c) ; New Diva's Champion:Kong

Booker T vs Kofi Kingston Kofi asks Booker for One More Match weeks before Wrestlemania Winner: Kofi

Rey Mysterio vs Bourne Cruiserweight Title Tournament One Night Only; Official Last Cruiserweight Champion: Rey Mysterio

Dark Match: Nexus vs Corre vs Santino (c) & Kozlov (c) Tag Team gets spot in M.I.T.B. Winner: Santino (c) & Kozlov (c)

My WrestleMania XXVII Match Card

WWE Tag Team Championship
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (c) vs. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater
*Ezekiel Jackson interferes, and the Corre members dominate to make Gabriel and Slater the new WWE Tag Team Champions. This will not be the last time you see these four during the night. Perhaps this will light a fire under Santino and Kozlov to take this division seriously

WWE Divas Championship – 15 Minute Championship Scramble
Eve (c) vs. Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Awesome Kong vs. Michelle McCool vs. Layla vs. Melina vs. Alicia Fox vs. Maryse vs. Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella vs. Gail Kim
*When you only have one women’s title, you have to include them all in the championship match at WM. And in a Scramble Match, all bets are off and anything can happen. 15 minutes should be enough to allow for a decent Divas match for once. Awesome Kong can’t eliminate everyone, can she? Awesome Kong wins

8-Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre vs. R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger vs. Ted DiBiase
*Dolph Ziggler asks Vickie Guerrero not to come to the ring with him. He wants to prove that he can win on his own. Potential feuds are set further in motion with Morrison/R-Truth (with a heel turn for Morrison), Kingston/Swagger for the IC Title, and Bryan/DiBiase for the US Title. Ziggler wins to climb back into World Title contention

“Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio – Mask vs. Mask Match (Loser removes his mask)
*This begins when Rhodes, who returns wearing a mask to hide his broken nose, attacks Mysterio early in the night at Elimination Chamber and prevents him from being able to compete for the World Title. Cody Rhodes is part of the future, like it or not. But the mask of Rey Mysterio is legendary. 619 for the win

Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Alex Riley and Michael Cole – 2-on-1 Handicap Match (If Cole and Riley lose, they are both fired)
*Jerry Lawler receives his WrestleMania moment, and the world will smile once again now that the Raw GM has decided to relieve us of having to listen to Michael Cole and Alex Riley on Monday Nights (however, they will both move to Friday). Lawler wins easily

Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson – No Disqualification Match
*The new Tag Team Champions will try to interfere on Jackson’s behalf to slow down the Big Show, but Santino and Kozlov will come to avenge their own loss and even the odds. Big Show hits a huge KO right hand for the win

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk – “I Quit” Match
*This rivalry is driven over the edge after Randy Orton punts the rest of Nexus, and CM Punk makes it personal by kidnapping Orton’s father, Cowboy Bob Orton. They settle the score on the biggest stage. In a nasty match, an RKO from Orton to CM Punk onto an open chair is enough to get Punk to utter the words “I Quit”

Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kane – Triple Threat Match
*An altercation at Elimination Chamber creates tension between Barrett and Kane, and when The Undertaker returns on 2-21-11 and seeks to destroy them both, they argue over who should be the one to end the streak. Both receive the opportunity, and neither one cashes in. The Phenom moves to 19-0 at WrestleMania

WWE Championship – Fatal 4 Way
The Miz (c) vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H
*HHH returns at Elimination Chamber, leading to a controversial finish between Sheamus and winner John Cena. The Raw GM gives both Sheamus and HHH the opportunity to be part of the title match at WM. The Miz-Cena and the Sheamus-HHH rivalries will intensify and carry over through this match to Extreme Rules. This is WWE’s chance to begin cementing The Miz as a legitimate champion. Miz retains

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
*This will be a great match, but in the end, Christian will return and blast Del Rio to cost him the title. Edge hits the spear to retain. Dolph Ziggler then cashes in MITB, delivering a shot with a steel chair to both Edge and Christian. Ziggler picks up Edge and hits the Zig Zag to become World Heavyweight Champion. Let’s face it, this was the year of The Miz and Dolph Ziggler. Reward them accordingly

You know you can link to specific posts, yeah?

Anyway, completely off the top of my head:

Uncle Sam's
WrestleMania XXVII
Card
Champion vs. Champion
Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston

Tag Team Championship
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (C) vs. Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga

Money in the Bank
Evan Bourne vs. William Regal vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Mason Ryan
vs. Wade Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Christian

Token Divas Match

Jerry Lawler's Final Match, Street Fight
Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (C) vs. Alberto Del Rio

The Undertaker vs. Kane Sting

No. 1 Contender's Match
John Morrison vs. Sheamus

WWE Championship, Triple Threat
CM Punk (C) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena​

WrestleMania 27

10-Man Money In The Bank Match
Kofi Kingston (I.C. Champion) vs. Daniel Bryan (U.S. Champion) vs. Sheamus vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane

Singles Match
The Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Grudge Match
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/ Alex Riley

Tag Team Title Match
Santino and Kozlov(c) vs. The Corre (Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel) vs. The New Nexus (Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris/Mason Ryan)

Women's Title Match
Any woman that matters.

Grudge Match
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Singles Match
The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship Triple-Threat Match
Edge(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Championship Match
The Miz(c) vs. John Cena

*​

-I'm hoping for Sting in some capacity, but the Johnny Cash song killed that dream.

-I would love to involve HHH, Jericho and Christian, but I don't know if WWE will bring them back before Mania, if only because there isn't room.

my wm 27 card would go like this in this order
PRE SHOW 27 MAN BATTLE ROYAL
GRUDGE MATCH rey mysterio vs cody rhodes if rey wins cody ditches his dashing gimmick if cody wins rey finally takes off his mask.
TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH santino an kozlov vs uso brothers after match uso brothers break up.
8 MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH nexus no punk vs corre losing group leaves wwe 4 ever.
IC TITLE CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH kofi kingston vs jack swagger vs chavo guerrero vs kane vs drew mcintyre vs the returning kaval.
US TITLE SINGLE MATCH daniel bryan vs ted dibiase
STREET FIGHT hhh vs sheamus
WWE TITLE MATCH miz vs john cena with jerry lawler in cenas corner and michael cole in miz's corner if miz loses cole goes to sd for good if cena loses he can choose for himself or lawler to leave wwe for good.
GRUDGE MATCH randy orton vs cm punk loser goes to sd
WORLD HVT TITLE MATCH alberto del rio vs edge if edge wins del rio's announcer has to say edge is still world hvt champion
FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH undertaker vs sting vs kane vs chris jericho the person that gets pinned has to retire.
i personally think the main event is awesome reply if you think different

WWE Championship
The Miz (c) vs John Cena
Winner - John Cena

Career vs Streak
Triple H vs Undertaker
Winner - Undertaker

Hall Of Fame Class announced

No DQ
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Winner - CM Punk (doubt it but hey would be cool)

World Heavyweight Championship -
Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Winner - Alberto Del Rio (will this be the year the royal rumble winner curse will be broken??)

Eminem performs (a guy can dream right??)

Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole (or/with Alex Riley)

Divas Championship -
Natalya (c) vs Beth Phoenix
Winner - Natalya

WWE Tag Team Championship -
Sheamus and Drew McIntyre vs Santino Marella
and Vladimir Koslov
Winner - Sheamus and McIntyre

United States Championship -
Daniel Bryan (c) vs John Morrison
Winner - John Morrison

Nexus vs Corre
Winner - Don't really care, I guess Corre

Money In The Bank -
Dolph Ziggler vs Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston vs
Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs Ted DiBiase
Winner - Dolph Ziggler

Would probably just put Big Show and Kane into that MITB match (if they have it that is).

Stone Cold replaces or co-hosts Mania for The Rock

Battle Royal (Winner gets US or IC title shot)
Tyler Reks vs JTG vs Zach Ryder vs Kurt Hawkins vs Primo vs David Otunga (w/Nexus members Harris and McGillicutty) vs Micheal Tarver vs Trent Barreta
Winner: Dave Otunga

1. Mask vs Mask
The Wrestler Formerly Known as 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes aka CodyDust (w/Goldust) vs Rey Mysterio Jr

2. Loser Leaves Raw
Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole

3. Triple Threat IC Championship/US Championship match both up for grabs
(c)Kofi Kingston vs (c)Ted DiBiase Jr vs Ezekiel Jackson (w/Corre)
Winner: Ezekiel Jackson new IC and US Champion

3. WWE Tag Team Championship -
Santino/Koslov vs Slater/Gabriel (c) vs The Usos vs Daniel Bryan/NXTWinner Derrick Bateman
Winner and new WWE Tag Champions- Bryan/Bateman

4. Money In The Bank -
Wade Barrett vs Dolph Ziggler w/Vicky vs Alex Riley vs Jack Swagger vs Kane vs Big Show vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre
Winner - Drew McItyre w/Kelly Kelly

5. Cage Match
CM Punk (w/Mason Ryan) vs Randy Orton
Winner - CM Punk

6. Divas Championship Scramble
Natalya vs Beth Phoenix vs Awesome Kong vs 1 Bella vs LayCool vs Kelly Kelly vs Kaitlyn vs Melina vs Eve vs Tamina
Winner - Beth Phoenix

7. WWE Championship
The Miz (c) with no A-Ri vs John Morrison
Winner - Morrison

8. Career vs Streak (HBK at ringside)
Triple H vs Undertaker
Winner - Undertaker

9. World Heavyweight Championship -
Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Winner - Alberto Del Rio

Hall Of Fame

10. Mega Dream Main Event Match