What is your fav. live wwe experience

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Mine is when I got my million dollar belt signed by the half million dollar man himself.
I was at a house show and the crowd was pretty cool but I was holding my belt front at ring side. Teddy was with cody at that time and he ted looked right at me smiled and pointed.
After the show me and some friends and lots of other people where waiting outside the building where all of the rental cars where and keep in mind that it was freaking freezing but us wwe fans are nuts!

I was telling my friends that im going to try and get him to sign the belt, one friend told me that he wasnt going to since he was a heel and that hes going to play the role. I talked to some people that where really loud and said when you see him start chanting sign the belt. Sure enough when he come out they started and then everyone around the parking lot start chanting he came straight to me signed and got back in his car.

lol I could see he calling his dad right now and telling him about that as well. Fun stuff thought.

Another one is rage and i went to a ppv once. We where there early and hanging out side of the building. Some drunk guy kept following us and he said he lost his tickets. Well after the show was done we saw him passed out on a bench lol.

Whats your experience in getting autographs our fun stuff at wwe events?

Seeing Bryan Danielson's first WWE match, in a dark match before the show. And then seeing Bret Hart return. All during my first live RAW show.

A few weeks ago after a SD! House Show. Edge was going around ringside giving high fives. I'm in the front row in all Edge gear with 2 programs & a pen out. He passes by me, looks at me, nods in approval of my clothing(as a joke) and signs my 2 programs. Awesome experience!

In a Dublin house show years back.
Batista was on the turnbuckle in front of where i was siting and i was trying to take his picture but there were loads of people in front of me. He told security to bring me up and i got a close photo with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back