My TNA Live Experience...

LOOK! I am just going to say it the way it is! TNA sux. Bunch of washed up has beens and a couple of good young wrestlers who probably will end up in WWE sooner or later. Thats is when they will become STARS! Real stars! Not Tna stars, but WWE STARS!
You know your a star when your in WWE whether they use you or not!

As far as TNA shows being praised. YEAHHHHHH! TODAY I WENT TO A TNA SHOW AND GOT TO MEET ALL THESE WASHED UP WRESTLERS WHO CANT EVEN GET A DECENT RATING FOR ITS OWN SHOW. YEAHHHH! Come on guys! Get with the program.

LOOK! I am just going to say it the way it is! TNA sux. Bunch of washed up has beens and a couple of good young wrestlers who probably will end up in WWE sooner or later. Thats is when they will become STARS! Real stars! Not Tna stars, but WWE STARS!

As far as TNA shows being praised. YEAHHHHHH! TODAY I WENT TO A TNA SHOW AND GOT TO MEET ALL THESE WASHED UP WRESTLERS WHO CANT EVEN GET A DECENT RATING FOR ITS OWN SHOW. YEAHHHH! Come on guys! Get with the program.

I’m sorry but this is total bull and why have you even posted it? This thread is about the experience of a TNA live event and your post (and now my reply) have nothing to do with a TNA live event! I’m not sure who you’re referring to as “washed up has beens”, but if you mean the guys who have been in the business a while. Guys like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Sting (anyone else who may have happened to compete for another company, is really not that old or “washed up”) give me them over any talentless dude the WWE wants to shove down its audience throat. You only have to kiss enough arse to get a decent spot. In TNA you either have to have a track record or get yourself over. Mr Anderson came in as a mid carder and is now looking more and more like TNAs main man.

They are coming to Jackson, MS in about a month and a half. I'm excited, $50 for the backstage pass.

I’m sorry but this is total bull and why have you even posted it? This thread is about the experience of a TNA live event and your post (and now my reply) have nothing to do with a TNA live event! I’m not sure who you’re referring to as “washed up has beens”, but if you mean the guys who have been in the business a while. Guys like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Sting (anyone else who may have happened to compete for another company, is really not that old or “washed up”) give me them over any talentless dude the WWE wants to shove down its audience throat. You only have to kiss enough arse to get a decent spot. In TNA you either have to have a track record or get yourself over. Mr Anderson came in as a mid carder and is now looking more and more like TNAs main man.
Funny thing Anderson was nothing to TNA until the WWE shows he had star quality. Of course TNA suckups would rather watch the decrepit past over the future stars. The WWE roster is far more talented then the TNA roster will ever be. Then again, you support a company that cares so much for their fans, they allow drug abusers and never will bes to perform in front of a live audience of 1000 people. Heck, the crowds at the AWA shows on ESPN Classic are bigger then that and some of the people shown still wrestle for TNA. Why let something as mundane as old age , an attitude problem or repeated drug abuse keep your career down when you can go to TNA?

Funny thing Anderson was nothing to TNA until the WWE shows he had star quality.

So were Luger, Nash, Hall, Hogan, Mr.Perfect, Bret Hart etc. to WCW. The same way Ric Flair was to WWF. What's your point here? Are wrestlers from WWE not allowed to get a job some place else and be recognized for what they did? Are TNA wrestlers not allowed to work for ROH or WWE? When you go to a job interview, do you get kicked out because you worked for another company? Do you not show your CV and your past experience?]

If you're building a team of NBA Players, and you have two types of players to choose from - the proven players who can get you wins and play well, or the potential players who could and will most likely flop, which one will you pick? Play it safe or gamble.

Yes, Anderson was nothing to TNA until WWE showed how good he is. TNA took Anderson, a guy that is good. How the fuck is that a bad thing? THey hired a good wrestler who is now over with the crowd and affects the product in a great way. Is it a negative, or are you just fishing for shit to bitch about?

Of course TNA suckups would rather watch the decrepit past over the future stars.

First of all, "the future stars" get as much attention as the old fucks. It's not like Flair's beating everybody. He wrestles once every two months. Get your head out of your fucking ass. And yes we would. Wouldn't wanna see them beat everyone, but we enjoy them. Wanna know why? Because we're fans of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. You know, the type of people who gave out an enormous pop the minute Diesel's music blasted through the PA System, and then Booker T's. Are those people "suck ups" too?

Personally, I am glued to the screen every time Flair comes out to either wrestle or cut a promo. I enjoy Hogan's work, I love Bischoff's work, I love it when Piper's theme hits and he comes out to remind me how much I miss REAL promos. I love it when legends go out and do their thing, no matter if they're 20 or 60. If they can still do it, they're good in my book. Age doesn't matter. There's a difference between Jimmy Snuka "old" and Ricky Steamboat "old". You clearly do not see it.

Then again, you support a company that cares so much for their fans, they allow drug abusers and never will bes to perform in front of a live audience of 1000 people.

And people support WWE, the breeding ground for that person. Do you honestly think Hardy wasn't doing the same shit he is now when he was there? The fucker got strike, after strike, after strike and in the end the WWE made him the World Champion and perhaps became bigger than John Cena.

Sure, if the stories are true, TNA did fuck up by allowing Hardy to go out and perform in such a bad condition. Should I quit watching it? If wrestling fans were THAT sensitive, we wouldn't be watching the damn thing in the first place. Think of all the offensive stuff WWE, WCW and sometimes TNA have done over the last 15 years. KKK references in WWE, drunk/high Shawn Michaels on TV, showing his ass, McMahon having people to KISS his ass, offensive portrayal of "little people" (both TNA and WWE), the list goes on. Wrestling has no morals. It has no scrupules. The Attitude Era was the most obscene, disgusting and immature Television you could find back then, and people loved every minute of it. Why does everyone turn into fucking saints NOW? 'The fuck are you?

So yes, I support the company that allowed Hardy to wrestle like that. Did I like it? Fuck no. I'm just glad no one's hurt and hope Hardy sorts this out for his own sake.

You call the roster "never will be's"? Wait, I thought you wanted TNA to focus on "future stars". Make up your damn mind. Are they hacks or future stars?

Here we go again. Have you ever even been to a TNA live event? Since when does someone have to go to WWE just to become a star? Just working for WWE doesn't automatically make you a star. It doesn't matter how big a company is or what their ratings are when you go to see them live. All that matters is if you are entertained by the show and would go again.

I have went to several TNA house shows and WWE shows like Raw, Smackdown, and even a Raw/Smackdown/ECW show. From the late 90s to now. I have always enjoyed both shows. TNA does go the extra mile at house shows when it comes to interaction with the fans. They sign autographs and take pictures before, during, and after the event. They give out backstage passes. You can pay 15 bucks and still get VIP treatment from the wrestlers there.

The shows may not have the glitz, glamor and pyro that a WWE show has, but the wrestlers do go the extra mile to interact with fans. There is nothing wrong with criticizing TNA but saying TNA sucks just because its not WWE is ridiculous. I have been satisfied by both WWE and TNA shows in the past, and will continue to see TNA live next week and maybe even a PPV.

Its not impossible to think that people may enjoy going to TNA live events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back