What is the Best Food Item?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I am thinking of food and thought that I would create this thread considering the success of my superhero thread.

Personally, I believe the best food item I have ever eaten is a Philly Cheese Steak. When I was in Philly this was the most delicious food item I ate on the trip, and I have treid to recreate it here and its not the same. The thing tasted absolutely amazing (From Tony Lukes). I personally enjoy it with the meat, cheese whiz, onions, and ketchup. I think this thing is truly delicious and is my personal favorite.

Phillycheesesteak.jpg

2cfweiu.jpg

Flame Broiled Chilli Cheese Bacon Burger

Lord have mercy! That mess there is the best hamburger I have ever tasted. Not that particular one but we make these every so often at home. First you cook the burger. The only way to get that special "flame-broiled" flavor is to grill your beef patties over either charcoal or open flame broiler or grill. There's no substitute for the real thing. Next, melt two slices of cheese over the pattie. The crisp bacon is next with chilli poured on top. Smash the sum bitch down and enjoy. I usually like to toast my bun but that really doesn’t matter. I love eating these things and would more than likely eat it everyday if they weren’t so damn unhealthy.

Hard to say just 1 thing but to name a few off the top of my head

• Pizza huts wings (Garlic parmesan , Spicy asian) mmm
  • Taco bell Grilled stuft steak burrito (Minus the beans cause they drown all the other flavors)
  • Mcnuggets
  • Steak in general
  • Church's or Popeyes chicken strips meal (Honestly churchs is a bit better but they are pretty hard to find and always far away)

:Q_____________ all soooo gooood

Mine is a signature dish from Portugal!!
And you should be jealous for can't eat that, it's named:

Francesinha​
x435

Know, I think it's funny to teach you guys some of my culture and the food here is incredible, believe me, this dish is one of the best dishes I've ever ate, the sauce is the secret for a good "francesinha"...
We usually add french fries here, because they taste delicious with the sauce and the sandwich has Sausage, Beef, Ham and melted cheese on top of the bread.

Search for the recipe, and I'm 100% sure that you will love.
Note: There are a lot of different variations of the Francesinha.

I've gotta go with good ole' pizza. I can eat it from anywhere and it's always delicious. Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Cesar's even Dominoes (which everyone I know hates it). I also make one hell of a homemade pizza. Pepperoni for the win.

I've gotta go with good ole' pizza. I can eat it from anywhere and it's always delicious. Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Cesar's even Dominoes (which everyone I know hates it). I also make one hell of a homemade pizza. Pepperoni for the win.

Damn right I hate Dominoes! Damn sandpaper crust and lower quality ingredients!

Pizza hut & Little ceasers are great pizza though. Ceasers is a harder to find place , Papa Johns is pretty good too

Also Chuck E cheeses pizza is fuckin awesome but you don't really end up there alot unless you have a kid or young sibling lol

The best thing I have ever eaten was a pizza from Pizza Hut that was a little different than usual, but in the good way because it changed one of my favorite things (stuffed crust peperoni lovers) in the two best ways possible. The guys and I were playing D&D one night back in 07 then decided to order a pizza. So we get a stuffed crust peperoni lovers, but when it got there we were pleasantly surprised by the fact that it had 4 times as much peperonis as usual (I'm not kidding) and the crust was not only stuffed crust but it was made out of breadsticks with the same spices and everything. That pizza was amazing and definitely the best thing I've ever eaten.

Chicken nuggets. I'll eat them from any chain restaurant, market, or grocery store. They're my favorite food, easily. I require condiments when I eat them - sour sauce most notably. Chicken nuggets are an underrated, appetizing food item.

It has to be pizza.

It's universally loved, you can really customize it.

It tastes amazing, I love pepperoni and meatballs on it.

And it's so simple, just bread, sauce, cheese.

NACHOS R DA BEST FOOD EVAR!!!

No seriously, I love nachos. I eat them more than anything in the world and they never ever get old. Like the aforementioned pizza, nachos can be quite customizable. You don't have to go with traditional nachos, although they are amazing. You can come up with just about anything to put on a tortilla chip and go. It's simple, easy, and amazingly delicious.

Burgers. With everything on it. I don't care if it's Burger King, McDonalds (although I rate their burgers pretty low), DQ, Wendys, or anywhere else, give me a burger with lettuce, onions, pickles, ketchup, and mustard and I'll dominate that thing. My favorite is the Whopper, though. Just never seems to displease me. Although a baconater could give it a run for its money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back