• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Forgotten Foods

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
This forum is full of threads concerning people discussing food. And why not? Food is awesome. This is a food thread, but it's different. This thread concerns forgotten food.

I think everyone knows of a food which they used to love, but for some reason doesn't eat it. It may be because this food has been discontinued by the manufacturer, you can't get the food where you are, or simply you don't eat it. I'll tell you mine so you can get a feel of what I'm talking about. My forgotten food is this...

polo-citrus.jpg

I miss Citrus Polos so much. I ate them a lot as a kid, but then, they just disappeared. If you've ever tried these you'll know what I'm talking about. They were everything you would want from a citrus sweet. There was not another item of confectionery that can give such a satisfying tang. I've still not found anything comparable to these. Sherbert lemons are a citrus candy, but they're disgusting compared to these (I hate glacier sweets). Does anyone if know these are on sale anywhere in the world? I will buy them from anywhere. Seriously. They were that good.

So how about you? Is there a food that you miss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back