• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What if....

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
In this thread you could change one event - one PPV & one moment & one title change - what ever you want in the history of WWE & WCW & ECW and explain what would have happend if that thing would have happened.

My pick would have been - what if Steve Austin wouldn't change his gimmick to Stone Cold.IN my opinion the ME scene would have been changed forever:The likes of Rikishi & Vader were pushed into the world title scene.In my opinion HHH & The Rock's pushes would have happened almost a year earlier to be in the ME scene.
At WM 13 you would have had Bret Hart facing The Undertaker for the title and Sycho Sid would have been wrestled in a mid card match {like he should have been} possibly against Rocky Maivia {The Rock} for the IC championship.
The main event of WM 14 would have been The Rock vs Shawn Michales for the title and you would have had HHH facing Owen in a Street Fight to determinate the No.1 Contender for the WWF Title.
At Wrestlemania 15 The Rock would have faced the Undertaker in the Main event with Triple H still facing Kane and The Big Show would have been facing Shane McMahon in the event itself.Also I would have had Mankind facing Owen Hart.
At WM 16 you would have had Triple H facing The Rock and Mick Foley in the main event for the title with the undercard have the Two falls triple threat & the Ladder match & Kane vs X Pac in a No Disqualification match with the winner will get Tori& The Big Show vs Rikishi .
At the next year on WM 17 which was in my opinion the greatest PPV of all time you would had Kurt Angle vs The Rock & Triple H vs The Undertaker headlining the event with the TLC match & and you could have had Eddie Guerrero & Chris Jericho & William Regal & Chris Benoit facing in a Fatal 4 way submission match for the IC title and having the undercard with the pretty much the same matches.
Then at WM 18 you would have had HHH vs Jericho & Rock vs Hogan & Flair vs Taker in the ME and you could have had Nash & Hall facing Kane and Booker T with Booker turning on Kane and joining the NWO.Then I would have had Edge vs Kurt Angle.
And lastly at WM 19 there were:Angle vs Lesnar & HHH vs Booker T staying as the main events.You could have had a tag team match between the combination of these 4 wrestlers:The Rock & The Undertaker & Kane & The Big Show {possibly The Undertaker and The Rock facing Kane and Big Show}.Also I would have let Hogan vs McMahon & Jericho vs HBK stay.
At WM 20 the Brock vs Goldberg match would have changed it's buildup and I would have had them just facing one on one {possibly in a No Holds Barred match}.
At WM 23 the battle of the billionares would have had no special referee and at WM 27 there would have been no Lawler vs Cole match {one of the worst matches in WM history in my opinion}.

So my changes to the WM cards {if I would have changed every PPV if Austin wasn't over I would have needed to write a book about it} - Those are only the changes in the cards {if the change was in the main event there will be written ME near it}:

WM 13:
ME:The Undertaker defeated Bret Hart {C} to win the WWF Championship
Rocky Maivia {C} defeated Sycho Sid to retain the Intercontinental Championship

WM 14:
ME:The Rock defeated Shawn Michaels {C} to win the WWF Championship.
Triple H defeated Owen Hart in a Street Fight to the determinate No.1 Contender for the WWF Championship.

WM 15:
ME:The Undertaker {C} defeated The Rock {w/Vince McMahon} in a Hell In A Cell match to retain the WWF Championship.{this would have been built as a Ministry of darkness vs McMahon storyline - with Undertaker as a face and the Rock as a heel}.
The Big Show {Ministry of darkness} vs Shane McMahon
Owen Hart defeated Mankind.

WM 16:
ME:The Rock {w/Vince McMahon} defeated Triple H {C} {w/Stephanie McMahon} and Mick Foley {w/Linda McMahon} in a Triple Threat Elimination match to win the WWF Championship - you would have the McMahon power struggle with Shane being out of the picture for the time being {returning in the event and attacking Vince before he could have attacked The Rock with the steel chair}.
X Pac {w/Road Dogg and Tori} defeated Kane in a No Disqualification match with the winner getting Tori.
The Big Show defeated Rikishi.

WM 17:
ME:Kurt Angle {C} defeated The Rock to retain the WWF Championship
The Undertaker defeated Triple H.
Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Jericho {C} & Chris Benoit & William Regal in a Fatal 4 way Submission match to win the Intercontinental Championship.

WM 18:
Kevin Nash and Scott Hall defeated Kane and Booker T.
Edge defeated Kurt Angle.

WM 19:
The Rock and The Undertaker defeated Kane and The Big Show.

Wm 20:
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg would have had no special referee and would have been contested as a No Holds Barred match.

WM 23:
The battle of the Billionares {Umaga vs Lashley} would have had no special referee.

Wm 27:
Lawler vs Cole was canceled.

So that's it this is my idea.Just think about a moment or an occasion that you believe that could change history and write what if..........

I wont get all in depth in the follow up, but if I could change one event, it would be Wade Barrett wins the Championship over Randy Orton, with Cena counting the 3 count.

This would lead to Barrett established as a top heel.

Cena could have then gone to a heel or tweener. he could have gone with the "I love the business so much that I will do whatever it takes to keep me here". Or, it could have been spun that he was so selfish that he didnt care what rules he broke, he only thought of himself. 3rd option, he could have been tweeked to being an "I don't give a f*ck" type, stating if it is either you or me, it will be me no matter what. He could have been a rule breaking face, edgier than anything he has done in the last decade.

That would have set up Barrett, and maybe kept Nexus in the spotlight longer. Bryan would have still returned at some point, maybe as a babyface against barrett and Nexus, and Barrett wouldnt have wasted the momentum built up for a year the way it happened. He may then not have had his arm broken as he would not been in the midcard. This would have eliminated the next push he lost momentum on.

Cena going heel after that first WM loss to the Rock. Have a Rock-Hogan moment where Cena let's Rock do all his taunts, go to the four corners of the ring, and then at the last moment have him hit a F-U/AA on him and then smile to close to show.

Not going to go real in-depth, but WWE is crazy if they don't see the merchandising potential and other benefits of an anti-establishment, don't give a fuck, "cool guy" Cena heel run.

So the full the thread title is actually "What if...I re-book 15 years worth of Wrestlemanias?"

Answer: Get a negative rep.

I also would have put Hogan-Goldberg on PPV, not ended the streak with a fuckin taser, and no Fingerpoke of Doom. Don't know what I would replace those events with, but those were pretty much the booking fuck ups that made it such a steep fall for WCW.

So the full the thread title is actually "What if...I re-book 15 years worth of Wrestlemanias?"

Answer: Get a negative rep.

LMFAOOO.

And also I would have had Barrett come out at Number 30 last sunday at the Rumble to Daniel Bryan's music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back