• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What ex-WCW/nWo member will Hall & Nash debut at some point in the near future?

Ok, so there are some very interesting names being dropped out there, Lex, Macho, Konan. But I am gonna drop a few names that they could bring in that would help TNA become a better promotion.
1 Goldberg- he and Nash are buddies after all!!
2 Sid- he and Hall are very good friends
3 Lance Cade- this kid could be the hidden gem out there, yeah he was an idiot in the wwe but he has too much talent to let get away!
If they do decide to go from within they should go with either Kazarian or Daniels

They need a jerk, who is a buddy of Hogan, to take bubba the clown's spot - I say Mark Madden (big fan, big fan). For a wrestler to fill in for 'Pac... Who was the little Japanese guy in the nWo? If he can still go, I bet it's on the cheap.

Can Bagwell still go? Or,short term, maybe Booker T?

I like using EY. He isn't busy. Or Joe. Or Daniels.

But, who has some history screwing 3D? Not being used? Needs a paycheck. Raven.

I hate the idea of TNA hiring another aged veteran. They have enough of that and business-wise it is a stupid move. People (even the occasional TNA fan) gripe about how TNA has turned into an antique showcase. It would look bad regardless.

I would look for a member who wasn't practically a senior citizen. I would vote for Goldberg, because he looks like he has more matches in him, though I don't know if it is an actual fact he is signing for WWE.

Would love Savage back in the game, but still that's one more oldie on the pile of veterans TNA has.

I would mark out if Billy Kidman came back. There you go my pick. Long shot that it is, I would love to see him return to the ring.

Sid's a horrible choice, too. I bet it's Sid.

Hahahahahahahaha they can put him in a number 87 hockey jersey and call him "the kid"

Ok, I'll be the only one that finds that funny.

Hmm these are my picks from the various versions of the NWO

nWo Original incarnation -Konnan. There isn't anyone else in the original NWO aside from Buff that is a remote possibility. I really don't see them bringing him in though.

NWO Japan- Buff but Scott Norton would be awesome.

nWo Hollywood - Steiner, but I highly doubt it.

nWo Wolfpac- Konnan again, hmm. Disco Inferno is on this list.. would be cool but not likely I think.

nWo "Elite" aka Wolfpack 2.0 - Buff or Disco.

nWo B team - Most have died or are in WWE. Scott Norton is on this list though

nWo 2000 - Now we're getting interesting. Jarrett makes this list, but I highly doubt it. Unless the Harris Bros are coming in (please god no) this is the most unlikely pool to pick from.

There is 1 person who joined the WWE version of NWO who is not currently working with either promotion. He also happens to be a former TNA talent and not a half bad worker. The 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time wcw champ, Bookah. Now THAT I wouldn't mind seeing. Can't wait until later.

Wait, Hall and Nash teasing a 3rd man. If I took a wild guess I would say Hogan.

Great point. TNA has been rehashing and stealing old storylines lately. The "Orlando Screwjob" angle with Kurt Angle, giving AJ the Ric Flair gimmick and making a nWo-esque stable with Nash and Hall, the original nWo members. Hogan makes perfect sense if you follow the formula I've laid out. TNA has been recreating some of the biggest moments, characters and factions in wrestling history and this may be their attempt at recreating the "Third Man" storyline from '96.

Wow, great subject. There are so many members that they could bring in: Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Ted Dibiase Sr, Dusty Rhodes, Bret Hart(wont happen though since he signed with WWE) and so many more. But here are my picks:

Randy Savage- because he was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, and was always good in the ring. He could come in to get rid of that pathetic rip off of him that TNA has, but he may be to old and out of shape, but look at Scott Hall.

Jeff Jarret- in the year 2000 he joined NWO silver, maybe have him turn heel and join the them.

Harlem Heat- I would totally like to see TNA bring back Booker T and sign Stevie Ray(only if he wants to come out of retirement) but it would be great to see the return of Harlem Heat in the band.

No chance in hell (pun intended) you'll ever see a McMahon on TNA. Not if they want their inheritance.

I believe Booker T wasn't happy with how he was being booked (not intended). However I'm sure a few months of living off your savings changes your outlook on the business. I can see TNA using him in a limited role. He should have more support in the back office nowadays. As unlikely as that sounds, he is not as long a shot as Steiner who supposedly left with no heat on him.

They need to bring in a third man to join a street fight, gang war with Team 3D and get extreme? I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact that Tommy Dreamer is available and would make sense to come in to feud with Team 3D

Scott Steiner would be the logical choice, but honestly I think he is kind of on bad terms with TNA about his most recent release. Though I am sure that can be easily overlooked in exchange for a paycheck. He would also make the most sense considering he has stayed relevant in wrestling and is a former world champion.

I would like to see Buff Bagwell come to TNA for a little while. He was always a personal favorite of mine in WCW and is a solid in ring performer. I haven't kept many tabs on him since WCW but from what I have seen he is still in good shape and looks as though he can still go in the ring. He has a ton of charisma and was always a good and loyal member of the NWO.

You all are wrong......the 3rd member of the Band will be Jeff Jarrett, what a swerve EB n HH are on the same side now, EB keeps pushing JJ so what does JJ do? He GOES out an calls on his once former NWO member Big Sexy, only Hall is with Big Sexy now an when Pac returns a new Band will be around with Big Sexy, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, an Sean Waltman.....for those of you who do not know what I am talking about, after the NWO died......Nash, Steiner, Jarrett an Hart formed THE NEW NWO "THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER!" so if its not Jarrett it will most definately be MICK "FUCKING GOD OF WRESTLING" FOLEY!!!!!! What a really great way to piss off Eric Bischoff an make Hogan laugh a little.

You'll see Randy Savage in the WWE hall of fame before you see Jarrett join the band. It makes no sense for JJ to get involved with them. He hasn't been relevant in the last 6 months since Karen put the Angle lock on him and someone snitched. He's also tied up trading beat downs with Sting.

It was suggested on TV that perhaps EB had a side deal with Flair and his stooges. The whole EB and JJ thing has already ran it's course. I don't think there was a real resolution but they just quietly dropped it since nobody cares. It also seems like either HH vs Bish was just HH being paranoid or knowing TNA the angle was just abruptly scrapped since it wasn't drawing ratings.

what if old hbk came out of nowhere and joined the band. I swear if that ever happend, then i would tna more. Hell, i would watch it more than wwe. I would love to see the main event back. I dont care where.

The Band's third man was Eric Young. OOHHH!!! I didn't see that coming! Actually I thought there would be someone more creative then Young but as soon as I saw him run to the ring I knew he would join. Congratulations Eric, you have turned heel and face more times then Edge and Matt Hardy combined. The difference is no gives a shit. Just like no one gives a shit about the 100 year old Band.

The Band's third man was Eric Young. OOHHH!!! I didn't see that coming! Actually I thought there would be someone more creative then Young but as soon as I saw him run to the ring I knew he would join. Congratulations Eric, you have turned heel and face more times then Edge and Matt Hardy combined. The difference is no gives a shit. Just like no one gives a shit about the 100 year old Band.

So who do you give a shit about? I would be willing to bet that more people tune in to watch "The Band" than people tune in to watch any of the "originals" that carry absolutely no charisma or personality.

So if "nobody" cares about the band...then absolutely no one at all cares about The Pope or Homicide LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back