• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What dream match would you love to see and who would win it?

President Evil

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, I have made it clear that I am not a Cena fan. But I would love to see a Rock vs Cena at a Wrestlemania. Im sure Vince would give his left arm just to make this happen. I dont even think these 2 have been in the ring at the same time. Not only would I like to see how these 2 would gel together, it would make for a great storyline. Most likely Rock will have to be the heel, and Cena can start by saying to Rock "you're such a big movie star now and you left this company" Rock can say something like "you just want to be like me, a big Hollywood star"

I say the victory in the match would go to Cena, since Rock's thing would be a One Night Only, usually people who do these matches lose, and since it could be the Rocks official last match, he would have to do the honors and lose.

I just think that Rock should have had a better ending in his career than to just lose that tag match in Wrestlemania 20. He tagged with Mick Foley, c'mon.

My dream match would be Sting Vs The Undertaker. Not at wrestlemania, even though its deserving, but I would want to see Sting make the Dead man tap out to the Scorpian Death Lock. I think the set up and storyline leading up to this match could be amazing.

I have to go with Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels.

I'm sure that at some point these two guys did have a match, I'm just not sure if it was ever televised (or just at a house show). I just never got to see them wrestle.

Both Savage and Michaels were energetic and entertaining. They have similar styles and similar builds. I could see this match being full of false finishes, with both men kicking out of the other's finisher. This would have been an instant classic!

I would want HBK to get the win.

I have to go with Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels.

I'm sure that at some point these two guys did have a match, I'm just not sure if it was ever televised (or just at a house show). I just never got to see them wrestle.

Both Savage and Michaels were energetic and entertaining. They have similar styles and similar builds. I could see this match being full of false finishes, with both men kicking out of the other's finisher. This would have been an instant classic!

I would want HBK to get the win.

Get Macho Man's dvd - Ultimate Collection, came out 2009.

They have a Michaels vs Savage there. Good match.

John Cena (circa 2008-09) vs Big Van Vader (circa 1993)
Falls Count Anywhere Brawl

I can recall Jim Ross referring to a young, up-and-coming, OVW-era John Cena, then referred to as "Prototype," as a young 2nd coming of Sting. Well damn it all if that reference hasn't been spot on. In fact, I'd even call Cena even more of a power wrestler than Sting, despite Sting's ability to seemingly manhandle mammoths in the ring like Vader and the Awesome Kongs.

Vader, on the other hand, was a dominant force for almost a decade world-wide, and worked so well with other power wrestlers like Sting. He worked stiff - so his opponents had to have a great deal of toughness - but Vader also bumped hard for his opponents as well, and made matches look realistic. Cena has put on some gems with wrestlers who have a long history of selling well, such as Shawn Michaels.

What you have here is the classic Superheavyweight vs Heavyweight Underdog match-up, only with two added wrinkles - the heavyweight is strong enough to slam and move around the SHW, and the SHW is fast and agile enough to keep up with the HW.

Cena has shown in his Last Man Standing and Falls Count Anywhere matches with the likes of Batista and Edge that he is creative and able to work outside of the confines of the ring. Vader has shown that in his matches with Cactus Jack and Sting. So both men will be able to tell a story using more than just the ropes and turnbuckles.

I could see this match at SummerSlam or Vengeance and acting as the blowoff to a 4-month long feud between the two men. Maybe longer if you run a "Cena's cracked ribs" angle with Vader sneak attacking him. But this is just the type of match Cena would win after 35 minutes of brutality. And it would be awesome.

I would want to see The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania. Theses to would steal the show and I would want Shawn Michaels to win. The Rock would hit the Rock Bottom and set up for the people's elbow and as he's coming off the ropes Michaels would nip up and hit him with the sweet chin music and just fall on top of the rock for the 1-2-3 as both men would be exhausted. It would be epic !

One that I'm sure a lot of people would also like to see is The Undertaker vs. The Great Muta, this could still happen and I'm crossing my fingers that it does. I'd also have to agree with HBK=Greatest ever and go with Rock vs Michaels at Mania, that would be crazy. I would have also like to see Brian Pillman have a feud with Chris Benoit that led to a match a Wrestlemania. The Pope vs. The Rock at mania is another match i'd like to see.

IMO the dream match isn't a one on one match or having a one-on-one gimmick match but a complete ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!!lol yes I get excited!!!
so the 6 men would be: Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels..I mean do you imagine the quality of that match..???

first it would be Eddie vs Benoit just to warm up the audience a good ol technical match with a lil bit of lying, cheating and stealing. next entrance RKO, followed by HBK, then Angle and finally HHH. yep, no one eliminated all 6 men at the same time... but who woul eliminate who, don't know....and who would win? well between these 3 HHH,Angle or Eddie.. a man's dream !!!! oh it would be awesome also if it would be on the chamber CM Punk, and/or Jericho.

I want to see Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger. People keep saying that Swagger is just the poor man's version of Angle. Similar moveset, similar amateur wrestling background, same singlet. I don't think it's WrestleMania worthy, but it would make for a great Summerslam or Survivor Series match. Hell, if they had Breaking Point again make it a submission match. No matter what I wanna see Swagger beat Angle.

Elimination Chamber Match, submissions only.

Angle vs. Benoit vs. Jericho vs. Danielson vs. Michaels vs. Hart.

That would be so crazy. Anyone could win this match. I couldn't even imagine who would win if that actually happened. Give it to Benoit.

John Cena (circa 2008-09) vs Big Van Vader (circa 1993)
Falls Count Anywhere Brawl

I can recall Jim Ross referring to a young, up-and-coming, OVW-era John Cena, then referred to as "Prototype," as a young 2nd coming of Sting. Well damn it all if that reference hasn't been spot on. In fact, I'd even call Cena even more of a power wrestler than Sting, despite Sting's ability to seemingly manhandle mammoths in the ring like Vader and the Awesome Kongs.

Vader, on the other hand, was a dominant force for almost a decade world-wide, and worked so well with other power wrestlers like Sting. He worked stiff - so his opponents had to have a great deal of toughness - but Vader also bumped hard for his opponents as well, and made matches look realistic. Cena has put on some gems with wrestlers who have a long history of selling well, such as Shawn Michaels.

What you have here is the classic Superheavyweight vs Heavyweight Underdog match-up, only with two added wrinkles - the heavyweight is strong enough to slam and move around the SHW, and the SHW is fast and agile enough to keep up with the HW.

Cena has shown in his Last Man Standing and Falls Count Anywhere matches with the likes of Batista and Edge that he is creative and able to work outside of the confines of the ring. Vader has shown that in his matches with Cactus Jack and Sting. So both men will be able to tell a story using more than just the ropes and turnbuckles.

I could see this match at SummerSlam or Vengeance and acting as the blowoff to a 4-month long feud between the two men. Maybe longer if you run a "Cena's cracked ribs" angle with Vader sneak attacking him. But this is just the type of match Cena would win after 35 minutes of brutality. And it would be awesome.

we'll both get hate mail for the rest of our lives since everyone hates Cena, but hopefully enough people love Vader to not be so violently aggressive... i really like this idea for an angle, feud and match. and i totally agree. it could be actually a really good bit of writing. just a thought.

but to be different, one match that i always wanted to see and was teased more than once (in WCW) was Bret Hart vs. Hogan. make it for the world title if you want or you could go without the strap, either way. but that would have been great. or at least, it could have been great. as long as the story was told well both in and out of the ring in the build up and conclusion.
Hart would have to get the clean win here, maybe at SummerSlam or Mania and get the "passing of the torch" from one generation to the next. of course, this would have had to have happened before Bret's injury and Hogan's jump back to the WWF, so somewhere maybe in 2000 or before...? it would've been even better if it was around 93 when Bret was rising and Hogan was leaving. or after Mania 94 at the following Summer Slam. somewhere around there.

lately, for some unknown reason, but i keep waiting for a Warrior/Vince McMahon match for Mania. this might just be cuz Vince always seems to have a blood bath at Mania that ends with his shelacking. and there's a real history and intensity there, so that could add to it. same thing goes for Savage and Vince, or so i've read, but who knows? either way, have Vince lose at Mania like he always does.

similar to sunnyd but insted of shawn michaels how i dont know but i would swap him for ric flair or sheamus vs kane vs mark henry vs khali vs batista vs ezekiel jackson vs vladimir kozlov in a hell in a cell wow thats a lot of people

Well, the match I'd like to see sort of happened and again, it really didn't have a solid finish. Shawn Michaels vs. Rob Van Dam would have been a awesome match regardless of what time frame you are talking about. The sad thing was the match happened once on Monday Night Raw (late 2002) and never had a definite outcome thanks to interference from Triple H. So, I often wonder what would have happened had Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels would have had a one on one match.

I think the match would be a classic 30 minute No-DQ match with some of Shawn's technical wrestling melding with some of Rob Van Dam's acrobatics. Then, about halfway through, the match would break out into a more hardcore wrestling battle where both men would get their shots in. Both would miss signature shots on the other: Van Dam missing a Van Terminator with HBK later missing a moonsault off the top rope. Van Dam would hit the Five Star Frog Splash, but Shawn would kick out. Van Dam would get hit with Sweet Chin Music, but he would land close enough to the ropes to drape a foot on the bottom rope. Shawn would drag Van Dam to the middle of the ring and tune up the band again for Sweet Chin Music. And at the very last second, Van Dam would duck and grab a nearby chair. He'd throw it to Shawn who would duck the first Van Daminator attempt and miss his own chair shot on Van Dam. From there, Van Dam would hit the Van Daminator on HBK and roll him up for the quick victory.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

I want to see Steve Austin vs Randy Orton . I think this match will be an all out brawl and it could be a great way for Stone Cold to pass the torch. I also want to see Bryan Danielson vs Kurt angle in a submission match. This match will be an instant classic both are great technical wrestlers.

Discipleofwrestling is right.

Just seeing "Shawn Michaels vs RVD" written on paper makes it an instant classic. I remember that match in late 2002 and it was really good. I can understand why they put those 2 together so quick, because the E still wasnt sure if Michaels could wrestle a full-time schedule, much less be able to wrestle for long at all. So they put these 2 together, and it was great. Both have excellent skills and always give you you're money's worth.

But what I dont understand is why they never met again in the ring? RVD was in the E at least until 2007, so why not have these two go at it again?

We saw Triple H vs Michaels hundreds of times but Michaels vs RVD just once?

These are some of the things the E does that annoys me. They either do something over and over to death, or they do something just once and never do it again. There certainly can be a balance in this.

Kurt Angle vs a Prime Ricky the Dragon Steamboat

Give them a good half hour if not longer and just let them tear the house down. Two of the best wrestlers that have ever stepped foot in the squared circle. Hell Ricky put on a pretty good match just last year and he's well past his prime.

I'd put them both as faces so it'd be an amazing match with a clean finish

Also the reason I'd put them as faces because it gives you that feeling of "I really don't know who's going to win this match"

I would love to see DX( Micheals,Triple H, X-Pac, and New age outlaws vs the NWO ( Hogan,Nash,Hall, The Giant and Hart. I think the Nwo would win. Either way it would be a great match.

I would like to see John Cena vs. the Undertaker. Top face of Smackdown and top face of Raw. Not only would this be a close match, but should be exciting too. Undertaker would probably win if at Wrestlemania, but if they had a continuous feud, I think it could be very even. Taker picks up a victory here and there, and Cena wins a match here and there.

this is a great thread! my first choice was STING vs. TAKER, but I thought about another one.....and this is so far fetched, but, whatever.......in one pay per view, you have two six man hell in the cell matches where the world and wwe title would be defended in two seperate matches. First cell match......rock,orton, j hardy, y2j, angle, and edge second cell match......austin,cena, taker, hbk, hhh, and bret hart. Then in the main event of the evening, you take the new world champ....bret hart and the new wwe champ, kurt angle, and you have them wrestle to determine the second ever undisputed champion.

For me, it would be a Submissions Only Elimination Chamber involving Chris Benoit, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Bret Hart, CM Punk and Kurt Angle.

You have six of the greatest technical wrestlers to ever enter the ring in one of the most brutal and grueling matches the WWE has ever created. Not only can these guys get on the mat and wrestle, but they're also incredibly tough. It's also a nice balance with three from the past (Hart, Angle and Benoit) and three from the present and future (Joe, Punk and Danielson).

It would be hard for me to pick a winner, but I would go with Benoit. But it would be very close.

I want to see The Great Khali vs Big Show vs Mark Henry vs Brock Lesnar in a Fatal-4-way Bodyslam challenge. If such a match were to take place, my pick for the winner would be Brock Lesnar.

I :worship: Brock Lesnar

The Big Show vs. The Undertaker vs. Kane in a triple threat match.. I just think it'd be intresting to see 3 nearly 7 foot tall guys going at it. Might have happened already, but I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back