• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you want to see in WWE for 2011 ?

I am a Orton mark, so most of my wishes are Orton related...

Orton vs Edge: Yea they had something big building. Edge did some awesome firery promos, and got Orton over as the mysterious non talking face. I think they should have gone on with that feud. I want it in 2011, and it should be a feud that is talking both into and outside the title picture. Orton as the face, Edge as the heel. They have a really big potential here.

Rated R-KO return; Yea I want them to feud and be a team. I loved Rated R-KO and done right, they can be the next DX.

Orton vs Undertaker: I know they had a feud when he was the legend killer, but Deadman vs Viper sounds much more intriging. With Orton's new "Not afraid of anybody" attitude, could Taker's mindgames even affect him? Imagine Randy going down the ramp, Taker throwing fire and lightings as scare tactics, only to see Randy be in his face and walk through it....

Orton Beth Phoenix power couple; Enough of the decent wrestler-diva. Orton Beth would be hot and hard hitting.

Michael Cole as RAW's GM: Heel GM. Feuding with Bryan. It needs to happen. Cole could be the next Mr.McMahon alike character. "And I quote..." love that.

A main evented Money in the bank match at Mania: Look. The first money in the bank, had people like Benoit, Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Kane, Christian, and Edge in it. Star powered Money in the bank. Since then... it hasn't been that impressive. At Mania we need to bring the starpower back.

Miz vs Morrison; with this I mean a fullpledged feud without any Orton or other main event guys. Just let the two dirt sheet guys get their freak on and nuke it out. Morrison deserves a lot more respect and wins than he gets.

Beth Phoenix vs Awesome Kong: The diva's equal to Hogan/Andre. Don't know if Kong has been rehired by TNA.... but I would love this match.

WWE vs other promotion; TNA has their thing with New Japan. WWE should do the same.

And in wrestling in general

A Super Six tournament; Now this would never work in reality but this is a wish list. But I love the boxing super six. Wrestling need that. Some main guys from each promotion fighting each other. Orton vs Aj Styles for instance.

oh one more wish.

A money in the bank winner that doesn't do the sneak attack. I want a money in the bank, go in, do a promo and challenge a champion, weeks before a ppv, to a match at that certain ppv. Like a man. And win it, like a man.

My wishlist for 2011 is:

John Cena Heel Turn - I dont dislike Cena, but he is really stale now. I think with WWE relaxing the shackles on certain areas of their programme then Cena could really prosper. We have seen the intensity in some of his beatdowns (Darren Young) and given a heel elemant he could be one of the baddest since Brock.

Decent opponent for Taker - - Cena, Goldberg, Brock have all been touted, cant see any of these stepping in the ring to face Taker. Cena the most realistic and I would love this to happen but he has entered a programme with Punk. I also like Wade Barret but Barret vs Taker at WM? Barrett has just lost to Orton and Cena. He has no credibility going into thsi fight. And please...NOT KANE!

A push for Jack Swagger - He is great in the ring, I also think he pulls off a good promo so why is he midcard? Smackdown needs some credible star power. Swagger could easily be one of the best in the business. Its sad to see him deteriorate into a glorified jobber.

WWE Draft after WM - Sheamus/Wade Barret/Ted Dibiase to Smackdown, Del Rio/Dolph Ziggler/Chris Masters to Raw. The Raw guys could benefit from been on the "weaker" show, The Smackdown guys could benefit from been on the "stronger" show.

Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd at WM - I would love to see this match. Both are excellent performers.

Your wish for decent opponent for Taker could still happen. Cena vs Punk can culminate on Royal Rumble and ended there or No Way Out. We all know how WWE can wrap around a feud anytime if they feel like it.

i would love to see daniel bryan & rey mysterio go at it. fucking fantastic. both about the same size & rey's time is winding down, so it would be a great time to do it. ladders, in a cage, wherever.

samoa joe loses 25 pounds & jumps to wwe. joe is great & has slowly been deflated (or inflated...lol) since losing his main event spot in tna. he has put on some of the best matches in recent history (vs punk in roh, vs angle & styles in tna) but is falling to the cancer that is the ex wcw creative staff. if he gets on in wwe he could have battles with hhh, sheamus, edge, etc. that would be brutal.

bring back the cruiserweight division\title. with the vast amount of younger, light heavyweight talent in the past year wwe is missing a huge prospect. tna's x division has floundered but wwe can grab some ratings boosts for smackdown with this. rey, bryan, chavo, kaval, rhodes, gabriel, kofi, slater, santino, kidd, etc... they could have a deep roster already if they started today & it would give some of the smaller guys airtime instead of fading to nothing like some have done (kofi)

barrett vs taker. started this already with nexus helping to bury him alive. the kane storyline just didnt work as well as vince hoped & no one wants to see kane vs taker again at WM. taker can destroy kane in a few weeks & then turn his sights on barrett without having to start a whole new storyline out of thin air in the short time before wrestlemania. gives taker enough time to heal without risking injury in a 3 month buildup to WM. Sting\Goldberg 99% arent showing up, we need to think of reality.

Me 2011 Wish List

1. Keep Pushing the Divas - We've had Natalya as champion, Beth.P's return, and Melina's! Heel-ish turn, this is what I call signs of life, Now:
a. Break-Up Lay-Cool : Enough is Enough, there is nothing else they could possibly due, don't get me wrong, they made the division during a very scary period in diva history, but all "good" things MUST come to an end. Layla was all of the personality of the group in the beginning, she really brought McCool out of her shell, and she's improved in the ring, so she'll be fine. McCool should come out of the break-up as the heel she was before Lay-Cool, because before as a face, she was AAAAWWWFFUULLL
b. Longer Matches : If I see one 3 minute match in 2011 interrupted by Horny, well, I'm not going to do much, but you get my point
c. Push your TALENT : Just because K2 and Maryse looks better than Gail Kim, doesn't mean they DESERVE more T.V time
d. Change the Belt : I can't take that damn butterfly seriously
e. Melina's Heel title Run : It's going to happen, I just thought I add it!

2. Alberto/JOMO (RR/MITB) - Both of these guys needs to win. Jomo needs MITB because I want him to win with a sneak attack and turn heel, where his MIC skills match his wrestling ability. Alberto needs gold immediately, what better way than winning the RR to do so.

3. Revive the Tag Division - IDK how, IDC how, Just. Do. It.

4. End the Brand Extension - Make RAW and Smackdown! one big dysfunctional family. While keeping the Monday and Friday show slots, so all the talent cam be used properly

5. End Of Guest Host.

6. Less PPV'S - PPV's 2 weeks apart are unacceptable, come on E, your KILLING my pay-check. PPV's such as Bragging Rights and NOC can be used as 3 Hour Shows! and Over the Limit and Fatal 4 needs to be erased from the drawing board completely

7. Reveal the RAW GM - Come out from behind the Laptop Cole

All that means is that he's gotten your attention and he's doing his job.

Really? Really? You're obviously a mark who doesn't know of wrestling outside of WWE, TNA, and MAYBE ROH. Do you HONESTLY believe that The Miz and John Morrison have been in the business longer? Both Morrison and The Miz debuted into the world of pro wrestling in 2003, while Daniel Bryan debuted in 1999, giving him FOUR YEARS over them. He's competed all over the world, and he became a four-time world champion before they were even considered as possible future main eventers.

With that said, if The MIZ can be champion, Bryan certainly can. Don't get me wrong, I like both Morrison and Miz, but hell, Bryan can out-wrestle almost anyone on the roster, INCLUDING Miz and Morrison.

Really? I dont care for how much that Daniel Bryan been wrestling outside of the WWE,I hope and I know he is going to stay a mid card until 2012 he still needs more to progress. and I doubt he can out wrestle John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus or Chris jericho. Although I do think he can out wrestle Wade Barret

Dress up Connor O'Brian in a Rat costume and call him "The Rat" also have him crawl to the ring like a rat and scare the little kids by hissing. It might be the worse gimmick in the history of wrestling but it would be hilarious. He'd never win a match and probably be released in like a month but it would be LEGEND!!! lol.

They should also make Wade Barrett into "Dancing Wade Barrett" His catch phrase could be "Im one cool dude!" lol.

A couple of things here.

1.The end of Guest hosts- Look, the concept has run its course. It was fun at first(ok, not really) when they had former wrestlers and HOF's host Raw. But it just got rediculous and campy when you had actors such as Seth Green and Jeremy Piven actually competing in matches. I know they've drastically cut down on them, and when they've been on, they have no power the way they used to. So if they have no authority, don't help further storylines, and detract from the wrestling product, what good do they serve?

2. A long face title run by Edge- The man is a first ballot HOF when he retires, yet he's never had a face run with the championship. The Edge that returned after the Royal Rumble and declared "his time running from fights is over" is the Edge that I want to see, because he's one of the best performers the company has. Has he had had too many title reigns? Sure. But they've all been short. He needs to legitimize the fact that he deserves to be a World Champion who can stand on his own by beating everyone on Smackdown clean in a nice 5 month title reign, as a face.

3. More stables/factions: The biggest storyline of the year revolved around a stable of virtual nobodies and John Cena. Thats a GOOD thing. Stables create more possibilites in terms of storylines, and outside of pure wrestling, a storyline driven product is what we tune in for, correct? Im not saying we need a stable that creates a surprise the way Nexus did because I honestly dont believe that feat can be duplicated in the here and now, but the slow build of stables and alliances would be a nice thing the company hasn't done since Legacy.

4. John Cena to win his 10th World Championship- This is just the Cena mark in me speaking here. Cena's been out of the championship picture for half a year now, and likely wont be back in it until after Wrestlemania. He was the vehicle that allowed Nexus to get over, and it took a long time for him to finally get the upper hand. Cena helped make more new stars this year in Nexus and most recently in Dolph Ziggler that a tenth championship is well deserved for the hardest working man in the business.

That's about it. WWE is on the right track with the youth movement they've been offerring right now moreso then any time I can rememeber. I expect we'll see new faces in the main event scene on a regular basis now and thats a wonderful thing. 2011 just needs to match the progress and strides that have been made in the product in 2010.

I'm going to keep it to three things

1) The Return of Chris Jericho- I think he'll be back by Summerslam of next year at the latest, and he will come out to thunderous applause. He'll tease a face run for about two minutes before calling the audience a bunch of dilapidated brain-dead lowlifes, and telling them that the only reason he came out of retirement was to destroy (hot fan favorite at the time).

2)John Morrison Title Run- I think JoMo will be drafted to Smackdown where he'll be treated as a top face, and he will eventually be the World Heavy Weight Champion. Since being in that triple threat submissions count anywhere match at Hell in a Cell, Morrison has been on fire. His matches and feuds with Sheamus were terrific and from what we've seen so far, his feud with Miz looks promising. He'll be ready for the WHC by the Summer of next year.

3) Smackdown makes another big change to boost ratings- Tuesday's live Smackdown drew a 2.5 cable rating, much higher than what they normally get. Was it because it was on USA, or because it was live, or because they were on Tuesday? I don't know, but look for WWE to try to bolster the Smackdown ratings.

What would I like to see in WWE this upcoming year? Well here are some thoughts.

Jim Ross back commentating on RAW. I have really missed him, and I cannot stand Micheal Cole on the mic.

The Rock return. Not for a longtime, but for a short angle. Perhaps for Mania.

Sting come to WWE. Why not? What is left for him to do, besides being WWE Champ?

Cena turn heel. Lets face it, even Cena freaks want to see it. We need to refresh him.

More of the younger guys getting a shot. I may not like the guy, but Dolph Ziggler should get a bigger push then what he is getting now.

Get rid of Danial Bryan. Release this guy, and let him go back to being an indy god. Since his WWE debut, he has bored me beyond belief.

I do not really have any specific things I want to see happen. I would like a continuation of what seems to be a positive direction in the product. But what I want to see is irrelevant because I would rather be surprised. If I wanted it to happen or expected it, it won't be as exciting or badass.

So, hopefully the year will have numerous surprising steps in the right direction.

I don't really care if WWE is rated PG or XXX. As long as surprises take place. Surprises is what makes it exciting to watch. I think the worst thing WWE can do, being that it is scripted, is be predictable.

When it is predictable, the excitement is either non-existent or has little impact!

The thing most people want, including myself, is a Cena Heel turn. But the thing about it is, if it is expected, it will mean less and have much less of an impact on us all.

If it came out of nowhere, it would mean much more. I don't know if it will happen in 2011, but if it does, hopefully we aren't hearing WWE is planning to do it a month before it takes place.

10) The Cena/Punk feud NOT lead to the WWE Heavyweight Championship. I’d rather see a series of great matches than to see John Cena back in the Title Hunt.

9) That tasteless Spinner Belt to meet its end. I thought the belt was great for John Cena’s FIRST reign as WWE Heavyweight Champion, but it needs to revert back to a traditional Championship Belt.

8) Triple H returning to reignite his feud with Sheamus(preferably at the Royal Rumble, simply to cost Sheamus the Royal Rumble match). With Triple H nearing the end of his career, this will be a great series of matches to see his career go out on.

7) Michael Cole to go back to being a Play-by-Play Commentator. The Heel Announcer shtick is silly, particularly with Michael Cole jumping from Heel on Raw to proper announcer on SmackDown!

6) Nexus needs, desperately, to disband. Their storyline is played out. I'd like to see Wade Barrett continue his ascent to the top of the WWE Main Event Picture; Justin Gabriel to challenge for the United States or Intercontinental Championship; Heath Slater and David Otunga to go back to FCW. If they don't disband Nexus, then it needs to be shaken-up by...

5) Making Josh Mathews the Unseen Leader of The Nexus. Josh Mathews was impressive on the first season of "Tough Enough," and has lasted longer in the company than either of the actual winners of that season of "Tough Enough." Their reasoning for attacking WWE would be simple: Underdogs are not given proper chances in WWE, and they are tired of WWE Management holding them back. This would explain the initial attacks on John Cena, and the eventual attacks on The Undertaker.

4) End the "Anonyms RAW GM" gimmick. Reveal the GM to be Shane McMahon, the person they cock-teased for years to be the General Manager of RAW. It became common knowledge that Shane left WWE for ventures in the world of MMA, so it would make sense that Vince would give him unbeatable power, but would be uneasy about it(as he was when he was on the phone with said "Anonyms RAW GM."

3) The Undertaker's Streak to continue. Talk about ending The Streak seems a bit ignorant to me. If they wanted to end The Streak, why even bother putting all this time and effort into it? But, I do think that if WWE were going to end it, it should be a rising WWE Superstar who ends it, and it should also end The Undertaker's career. What rising WWE Superstar? In my opinion, Ted DiBiase Jr. I think that it would only be fitting since his father is who brought The Undertaker into the WWE, why not have his son take him out? Whoever they would choose, they need to make sure it's somebody that they have real faith in, because this would be their launching point, and something they could reference for years to come.

2) Kofi Kingston given a violent shove into the World Title picture. With the exception of The Miz and John Morrison, nobody deserves a push more than Kofi Kingston. He's an extraordinary talent who, if they aren't careful, will go the way of Carlito and MVP. I'd like to see Edge go heel, with the World Title, and Kofi Kingston to stand-up against him, much like he did against Randy Orton in their failed program. We not only would see Kofi Kingston's much-deserved push, but we would undoubtedly see a great series of matches, which could continue for the entirety of the year.

1) I'd like to see Christian return to Monday Night Raw and go after The Miz. It would be a classic battle of egos, with Christian playing the obvious face. I'd like to see this feud culminate in a Ladder Match, seeing Christian winning his first WWE Heavyweight Championship. I'd like to see John Morrison included in a series of these matches, for two reasons: 1) John Morrison still needs help improving his skills on the microphone, and character in general. 2) I think the 3 of these Superstars would have phenomenal matches, plain and simple. Vince McMahon has dropped the ball when it comes to Christian time, and time again. It's time that he recognizes his popularity and skills in the ring.

I'm pretty sure you are going to get your wish, as WWE has put him in the TLC World Title match, and the commentators even mentioned on Tuesdays Smackdown that they can see Del Rio being champion sometime soon. Since its no secret Vince tells the commentators what to say, I'd say he's testing the waters on this and getting more hype for Del Rio. Definitely agree though because Del Rio is gold on the mic and is a heck of a great wrestler

I have no doubt that Del Rio will be World Heavyweight/WWE Champion before 2011 ends. I usually pay no attention to who the Internet Wrestling Community, or the announcers for that matter, say who is a great wrestler. But, DAMN, Del Rio is so talented. I can't wait to see what the year holds for him.

The Rocks Return: The Peoples Champion should make one final return.

John Cena Turning Heel: Its going to happen sooner or later.

Who's Raws General Manager: This is just getting too ridiculous, Who is it? Michael Cole? Steve Austin?

Nexus's Disband: Looking forward to this when it happens.

For starters I would to see a newer gut win the Rumble not a Cena orton or triple h
A stronger smackdown brand I can't watch it and usually check the spoilers instead.
Less championships I feel you can build better feuds that way especially if you stop splitting the Brands.
The end of the computer I hate the scrypted Micheal cole garbage
The Revival or the end of tag teams there's nothing worse then having the same 2 tag teams fight for months

WWE In 2011

1. Get a new Logo because the Attitude one is super old plus finish the brand extension with Vicky Guerrero WWE General Manager.
2. Unify the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Title into WWE World Title and get of the Spinner and Gold Belts instead create a new one.
3. Unify the Intercontinental and US Title into the WWE US Title as a homage to WCW plus it sound better IC and World sort of mean the same thing.
4. Bring in the WWE TV Title instead of the Cruiserweight as a homage to ECW and using it as Extreme Rules 24/7 matches for Jobbers.
5. Make the WWE Tag Team Titles more meaningful by making better duos like R-Truth and JTG, Tatsu and Bourne, Kofi and Ezekiel, Major Brothers and The Usos.
6. Turn the WWE Divas Title into something women want to compete for like no more Evening Gown or Pillow Fights instead have more serious matches.
7. PPV's should the big four and In Your House types like the following:
January - WWE Royal Rumble with the 30-Man Battle Royal as the main event.
Febuary - WWE In Your House: Bloody Valentine
March - WWE In Your House: Bad Luck
April - WWE WrestleMania with Rumble versus World Champion as the main event.
May - WWE In Your House: Over The Limit
June - WWE In Your House: School's Out
July - WWE Great American Bash as a 4th of July and tribute to WCW.
August - WWE SummerSlam as an outdoor event and also the end of summer
September - WWE In Your House: Night of Champion
October - WWE Halloween Havoc as another tribute to WCW and Halloween
November - WWE Survivor Series with the 5 versus 5 elimination tag main eventing.
December - WWE December To Dismember as a tribute to ECW and Christman

Alberto del Rio as Mister Money in The Bank
- He has that very good gimmick (something like JBL), so he can be very strong as Mr MiTB. Also, I like heels as Mr MiTB.
- Check Edge (cash in on Cena and Undertaker), The Miz (cash in on Randy Orton), CM Punk (cash in on Jeff Hardy). And btw, make MiTB be at WrestleMania, only.

End of brand extension (keeping both Raw and SmackDown)
- WWE needs something fresh, and that is what he need. Just look at something like that:
* Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swagger @ SmackDown
* CM Punk vs Christian @ RAW
* John Morrison vs Alberto del Rio @ SmackDown
* The Miz vs Edge @ RAW
- WWE needs fresh feuds, fresh storylines and surprises.

Merging of the titles
- WWE World/Heavyweight Title (with WH design or new design) - Main Event Title
- WWE Intercontinental Title - Midcard Title
- WWE Tag Team Titles - Midcard Title/Tag Team Division (a new and stronger tag team division)
- WWE Television Title - Lowcard Title (something just for RAW and SmackDown shows and for guys like Zack Ryder)
- WWE Divas Title (nobody cares, but...)

WCW theme - WWE Hall of Fame 2011
- Atlanta, Georgia. Sting, Kevin Nash, Arn Anderson, Ron Simmons and others.

Brock Lesnar return
- I'm a fan of Brock. He can make a very good feud and story with Undertaker between Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania all culminating with a match at WrestleMania 27.

Michael Hayes released
- Yep. He is a shit who can't write anything good for SmackDown on this time. That show is in collapse.

Tyler Black in Main Roster as a heel
- I want to see Tyler Black in NXT Season 5 with Michael Cole as Pro. Cole hates indy wrestlers and Black is a great wrestler with a great look for WWE career.

Christian as World Champion and feud with Edge
- Christian is one of the best wrestlers from SmackDown and from entire WWE. He can talk, he can wrestle, he can cut a good promo and he looks great as a World Champion.
- Edge as World Champion at 'Mania, and Christian as Royal Rumble 2011 Winner, if you smell that I'm cooking...

Raw GM Reveals Himself
- Triple H, Abraham Washington, Michael Cole, Bret Hart (yes, i know, he can't be), i dont know, someone... I hate that stupid *ding* at every RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back