• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Do You Really think of....Big Ace....of Spades

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Lay it out on the line honestly. Try not to take offense to anything anyone says, it's just a forum. Brutal Honesty good or bad, think of it as constructive criticism. Oh and by the way, if you post in here and you didn't sign up, you're name gets added to the list.

I have no problem with him. But he's a little weak. The origin of the name must come from when I said there was a new Big Ace on the forum. It was on about Wes. Luther convinced this guy I was on about him. That's how I remember it.

If he left I wouldn't notice. If he does what he is currently doing I wouldn't notice.

I know Cory from the other forum I post on, and although I can't stand his one word replies ("meh"), he's a good kid who gets ketchup stains on his shirt.

I think Jake said it best really.

If he left, I wouldn't think twice about it. He's the invisible man. Never makes atrocious posts, never makes good posts. I can't honestly think of one thing he has ever said.

I like him. I like his posts, but I don't really see many of them.
I know this is a bit hypocrtitical, but he needs to get out and post a bit more in the sections with post count on, which he's doing at the moment.
He hasn't really spoken with me at all though.

I like him. I like his posts, but I don't really see many of them.
I know this is a bit hypocrtitical, but he needs to get out and post a bit more in the sections with post count on, which he's doing at the moment.
He hasn't really spoken with me at all though.
I tried to make it to 200 las t night but i got tired at 1:30 in the morning and couldn't do it.

Its almost 1:00am here. I'm not tired. I just don't find any topics i'm interested in to post in.

I see most of BA...OS in the e-fed, playing Milenko, a great charecter. His is one of the few charecters I remember everytime I read about it.

I would notice if he left. BAOS is someone who, when challenged with something he finds interesting, rises to the occassion. I.E.: he's done a great job keeping track of all of the members of the ever growing Santino Fan A Club. It may be a bit hokey, but it's not easy to look at ALL of the 1000+ posts to get a list of members and leadership positions, and then constantly update it.

I'd like to see some more noticable wrestling posts from Ace, but I feel he's got the potential and the wherewithall to be a top guy.

I'd like to see some more noticable wrestling posts from Ace, but I feel he's got the potential and the wherewithall to be a top guy.
I made 15 wrestling posts last night! Also I started a pretty good topic in the General section. I wanted to make it to 200 but I got tired.

I like him. I can't honestly say why though. He seems to appreciate me. I like that. Good guy, but forgettable.

I would notice if he left. BAOS is someone who, when challenged with something he finds interesting, rises to the occassion. I.E.: he's done a great job keeping track of all of the members of the ever growing Santino Fan A Club. It may be a bit hokey, but it's not easy to look at ALL of the 1000+ posts to get a list of members and leadership positions, and then constantly update it.

facepalm.jpg

The most I know of this guy is he was Nevermind and he didn't like the name. I do notice him on the boards and I enjoy some of his posts.

I think he shows potential definitely. I agree with a few things he says. Would like to see him post a bit more, if anything.

I like Cory. We were getting into a nice little debate last night. His role in the efed is awesome, he plays his part well. He is kind of forgettable as a wrestling poster though. But I would miss him if he left. He's alright in my book.

I like Cory. We were getting into a nice little debate last night. His role in the efed is awesome, he plays his part well. He is kind of forgettable as a wrestling poster though. But I would miss him if he left. He's alright in my book.
I'm stepping up . I'm in the process of making another Ric Flair thread.

I bullied this guy into changing his username.

Enough said.

Oh yeah and he kisses ass sometimes, usually Becca's.

Enough said.

Oh yeah, I forgot, he's a tad bland.

Enough said.

I like this guy. He's a decent up and coming poster and he's been on the rise as of late. Hopefully he keeps it up. There was one more thign I wanted to say but, but Nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back