What Do You Do

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
If you ask somebody to make you a sig, but it's shit? Do you use it, or hurt their feelings? No poll coming.

I'm not for hurting feelings, but the truth must be told.

Hurt their feelings. Constructive criticism never hurt anybody. If the sig is shit, they must know to improve.. otherwise they'll continue to make shit sigs.. and pretty soon, you'll have half a forum running around either WITH the shit sigs, trying to be nice.. or lying about some imaginary forum thats hosting over a dozen of these things.

The truth must be told.

I agree with Will. I'd just say look, I imagined something different, they ask what, I say something good.

I agree with Will. I'd just say look, I imagined something different, they ask what, I say something good.

If I ask for something specific and I get something that to me is half-assed, I have no problem explaining that its nowhere near what I asked for. Then I'll add even MORE detail, in an effort to help them correct their error.

Easy way to get me to not add more detail to what is likely an already huge list. Don't fuck it up. lol

If the person is actualy a sig maker, they will know if their sig is shit, so they shouldn't be surprised when they are told so.

I used to make sigs. They SUCKED bigtime, but they were never ment to look cool, they were ment to make people laugh. And they did. anyone remember Big Daddy V with the KFC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back