What did you think of Fozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Whoever saw the Fozzy music video at the end of impact, what did you think of it? I personally thought it was alright, but I don't think that was just Chris Jericho singing. Jericho isn't that musically talented.

iamwrestling said:
Whoever saw the Fozzy music video at the end of impact, what did you think of it? I personally thought it was alright, but I don't think that was just Chris Jericho singing. Jericho isn't that musically talented.

Jericho's inability to sing was pretty obvious on Celeberity Duets, he needs to return to the ring, hopefully on WWE tv.

I doubt he'll go back to WWE after they snubbed him by getting a new raw song and not choosing his fozzie song to play it. That's why he played it on TNA. If he's going anywhere it will be with TNA where there's a light work schedule and they treated him right. Anyways, I hope he doesn't come to TNA unless they turned to two hours and added a title belt. Otherwise he'd take away from the young guys who quite frankly are better than him.

I'm not that impressed by his band...

Jericho will return to wrestling and my money is on him coming to TNA. I'd love to see him against guys like Joe, Styles, and Daniels.

This song sounds a little less "power rock" than the stuff that I've usually heard from Fozzy. It's alright, but not my cup of tea. Hopefully TNA is working toward bringing Jericho in to wrestle at some point down the road - I feel that, much like Angle, he was held back in the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back