What are your go-to WWE videos to watch?

Born To Fly

Occasional Pre-Show
When I was younger, I used to buy WWF, or now, WWE, tapes of their PPVs. Yeah, you can tell my age a little bit. Whenever I go home on holidays, those are always sitting in the same place, so I pop one in and just reminisce about good times. These are my two go-to videos...

1. King of the Ring 1998 (obvious reasons)
2. Wrestlemania 14 (loved watching HBK get knocked out)

What are yours? If you'd like to include some YouTube match clips, that's fine.

One of mine would have to be The Rock vs Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 17, and a couple Eddie Guerrero matches (R.I.P). Cant think of many matches right now but will edit post when I do.

i have three
2004 royal rumble - benoit going from number one to win the whole thing, great sight to see.
wresltemania 20 - wonderful all round paperview with eddie and chirs having their moment.
& new years revolution 2006 - i was so pissed when cena won the chamber and then edge came out, i was so happy and glad. another one of my favourite moments.

summerslam 98
rock/hhh laddermatch for the ic title
stone cold/undertaker for the wwe title
good overall ppv

Wrestlemania 17 - obviously
Royal Rumble 2000 - Street fight (the match that made me watch wrestling again), table match.
No Mercy 99 - Tag Team Ladder match ,

I watch a lot of the Wrestlemania DVDs I have. I have my favorites Wrestlemania 17 with Rock and Austin headlining with is probably one of the greatest matches of all time (not as much as in the ring but as psychology behind it, Stone Cold heading to the match as the face and Rock as the cocky heel).

Also, I tend to watch later Wrestlemanias, 21 with Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle, the beginning of the John Cena and Batista's era is just great. I watch a lot of the 2001 stuff too, from Invasion to Survivor Series, I know the feud wasn't that great but it gives me goosebumps just earing Paul Heyman screaming "DEATH TO W...W...F!".

And I'm always learning and trying to know more, I have a website where I book wrestling shows so it's good to watch more and more, so I can learn a lot more about the business, old storylines and characters. ;)

Wrestlemania VI- Hogan vs. Warrior, classic match

Wrestlemania 2000- the very fist TLC match, Edge & Christian vs. Dudleys vs. Hardys. I know this was technically only a ladder mach, but that's just because they came up with TLC name after this match.

and last but not lest

The very first Unforgiven-Kane vs. Undertaker Inferno match

i have three
2004 royal rumble - benoit going from number one to win the whole thing, great sight to see.
wresltemania 20 - wonderful all round paperview with eddie and chirs having their moment.
& new years revolution 2006 - i was so pissed when cena won the chamber and then edge came out, i was so happy and glad. another one of my favourite moments.

Honestly I was going to say all of these as my top 3!

I'd also put Angle vs. Rikishi at king of the ring... but otherwise you were dead on with these moments.

I no longer own a VCR. I traded it for an ounce of weed and a hatchet man t-shirt.

The only wrestling tape I own is Insurrection 2001. What a random fucking PPV. It it main-evented by Undertaker beating HHH and Stone Cold despite interference from Vince, that's all I remember and I've watched it about 10 times. I think Scotty too hotty may have been there also, attaboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back