• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are some wrestlers that you inexplicably like?

Kris Benwa

Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
I'm a Curtis Axel guy. I love his updated Mr. Perfect theme but other than that I couldn't really tell you why that's why it's inexplicable. I hope he succeeds and becomes a big star in the WWE. It's a shame he wasn't able to get over with Heyman by his side. I feel like he's got his dad in him somewhere and hopefully it one day clicks for him and he works out even if it's 14 years down the road a la Mark Henry.

What are some wrestlers you guys like for pretty much no reason?

The Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.

He has potential, just like to see him get his hands on something.

Sean O'Haire. Really liked this cat, he had potential as well, but i'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

Maven. His dropkick was even above the great Hardcore Holly dropkick.

Else than that he was mostly crap. Still liked him though.

I have a few wrestlers that I liked over the years who weren't exactly the shit.

For some reason I always liked Goldust even though his character always seemed to be "a bit strange" if you know what I mean.

Steve Blackman, Kung Fu Naki.

I also liked Earthquake a lot, why? I don't know.

The Big Boss Man was another one, I just thought the Boss Man slam was a cool move, I severely marked out that time he beat The Rock.

Now wait for it... Alex Wright, it remains a mystery to me why to this day but I always found myself rooting for him.

I actually like Damien Sandow, its so hilarious when he's pissed off.

Umaga. Dude played the gimmick perfectly and was completely believably violent. That and that LMS match he had with Cena is a personal favourite.

There's nothing inexplicable about liking Umaga.

I'm a fan of fat wrestlers, no matter how little ability they have. One Man Gang/Akeem & King Mabel are two of my personal favorites.

I liked Tyler Reks because I thought he looked cool.

I also liked washed up 80's strong man wrestlers like Dino Bravo & Don Muraco and early 90's gimmick wrestlers Adam Bomb, Repo Man, I.R.S, Skinner etc.

Curtis Axel - Could and would have gone further had they booked him as more than just an extension of Paul Heyman, there is charisma and a personality there.
Curt Hawkins - Had some of my favourite superstars matches, really wanted him to succeed for ages.
Kevin Nash - The single coolest motherfucker in wrestling history. I want to be his friend so badly.

Gonna have to agree with Kevin Nash. Maybe not so much as a wrestler but he seems like a cool dude to hang out with for sure. I never really felt any kind of way about Hawkins.

Leo Kruger before he became Adam Rose. I have a gigantic hard on for the Kruger gimmick.

Also, Bo Dallas. Not so much in the ring, but his promos. They're hilarious.

Nash is cool to hang around with so long as you're not undersized. That'd be my guess.

Even if you are...
xpac3.jpg

Alex Riley. I don't know why, but I really liked him.

Could probably fill a book called Gibby's Favourite Eternal Midcarders (Or Worse) but here goes with 5.

themountie.jpg

The Mountie

mojoGrawley.jpg

Mojo Rawley

vlcsnap-2012-08-02-18h58m19s10.jpg

Takayuki Iizuka

Killer%20Elite%20Squad%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer (formerly Lance Hoyt) and Davey Boy Smith Jr (formerly David Hart-Smith)).

Brad Maddox. The guy could be a star if they just let him wrestle. At least he's on TV each week. His tag team with Ziggler's brother on NXT was one of the most entertaining tag teams to come along in a while. Shame it never worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back