What are some signs that a girl likes you?

E7

Dark Match Winner
Please be honest/serious.

Women are pretty confusing imo but im starting to figure them out and whatnot

so, any good advice/websites to check out? I wanna know that im making

a move on a girl whose legit interested in me.

Thanks.

:lmao:

Well uhh they flirt with you. Hold your hand, get jealous when you talk to other girls, always want to walk with you. Shit like that.

The first thing they look for is proper sentence structure and spacing in what you type. You'll need to work on that.

Secondly, she'll want to know if you have lots of money or a big penis. Having both is always a plus, but without either of these, you're left only with big girls.

Third, if she laughs at all your jokes, smiles at you a lot, or calls more than you want her to, she's interested. The best way to figure it out is by watching her friends. If they all of a sudden show an interest, or start asking questions about subjects that they never used to ask about you, then someone in the group is interested. I suggest you try to kiss them all, and the one that lets you cop a feel is the one.

Here's one:

b185464370.jpg

yeah i knew you'd all laugh but i want to make sure i don't get my heart broken

because i played the game wrong with an uninteresting girl.

The first thing they look for is proper sentence structure and spacing in what you type. You'll need to work on that.

Secondly, she'll want to know if you have lots of money or a big penis. Having both is always a plus, but without either of these, you're left only with big girls.

Third, if she laughs at all your jokes, smiles at you a lot, or calls more than you want her to, she's interested. The best way to figure it out is by watching her friends. If they all of a sudden show an interest, or start asking questions about subjects that they never used to ask about you, then someone in the group is interested. I suggest you try to kiss them all, and the one that lets you cop a feel is the one.

my penis is decent sized.

ok being a girl...i can tell you the low down...

1. we like to be firty..but play hard to get
2. we'll stare at you and giggle maybe whisper to a friend..dont worry..she's not making fun of you..
3. make it a point to be everywhere you are
4. sorry..we're wierd like that..so we wont up and tell you we like you...we're waiting for you to make the first move...i dont know why..

for me..all those examples are null and void..if i like guy..i'll straight up tell his ass, f the playing around. it's a waste of time

ok being a girl...i can tell you the low down...

1. we like to be firty..but play hard to get
2. we'll stare at you and giggle maybe whisper to a friend..dont worry..she's not making fun of you..
4. sorry..we're wierd like that..so we wont up and tell you we like you...we're waiting for you to make the first move...i dont know why..

for me..all those examples are null and void..if i like guy..i'll straight up tell his ass, f the playing around. it's a waste of time

Because if you make the first move, then other girls will call you a ****e, adn impressing other girls is as important to you as finding a man.

Even in south Texas, with real eyebrows (which a rare and valuable trait)

OK being a girl...i can tell you the low down...

1. we like to be flirty..but play hard to get
4. sorry..we're weird like that..so we wont up and tell you we like you...we're waiting for you to make the first move...i don't know why..

I hate when you play hard to get and im not fond of making the first move, but i do more now than i use to cause i have too..

Anything else?

Ŧяĩpļē Ŕ;994472 said:
Calling you randomly to 'just chat' is usually a good sign.

First, i need her number...

These are girls i work with...

Wow... I see why you have negative rep points. Really making the first move is not hard. Stop being a pussy and man up.

Wow... I see why you have negative rep points. Really making the first move is not hard. Stop being a pussy and man up.

I've come to grips with that fact about three months ago.

Now the hard part is rejection and finding the right one to fucking go after so i don't deal with as much pain.

Might I ask how old you are? And whats so bad about rejection? So what she says no to you just move on. Their are plenty more girls out there who cares if one of them says no. If you never take the risk you will never get the right one.

Did youy just say he has negative rep because he's bad with girls?

We have full rep.....and it's Saturday night.....and we're on here...

If I wasn't about to go out, i would say your theory doesn't work, but, I am going out with a lady, so it does.

Might I ask how old you are? And whats so bad about rejection? So what she says no to you just move on. Their are plenty more girls out there who cares if one of them says no. If you never take the risk you will never get the right one.

19, And i just don't deal with rejection well sometimes and don't like pain.

Its about between my ideals for how life should be and reality. I'm losing but winning at the same time i guess

idk blah

No I said he has negative rep because he says shit like my penis is decent size. So what I have full rep and on here. I have a fiancee I have nothing else to prove.

I've come to grips with that fact about three months ago.

Now the hard part is rejection and finding the right one to fucking go after so i don't deal with as much pain.

Dude, there is no pain when a girl says no. Just move on to the next one. If this one girl is the one you think is the one, ask another girl, and see how jealous she is. If she goes crazy, she likes you too much, and will probably stab you. If she stops talking to you, then all you have to do is lose the other girl.

I wonder if i should just stay single and look for random sex while at college to satisfy me?

Dude, there is no pain when a girl says no. Just move on to the next one. If this one girl is the one you think is the one, ask another girl, and see how jealous she is. If she goes crazy, she likes you too much, and will probably stab you. If she stops talking to you, then all you have to do is lose the other girl.

hmm that makes a lot of sense...

I wonder if i should just stay single and look for random sex while at college to satisfy me?

this is pretty much the key to solve all your troubles. unless you get a fatty or an ugly pregnant, or meet a half respectable woman some day, and she will have nothing to do with you becuase your numbers are ridiculous. :jason:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back