WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT! WHOOOO!!!

One Punch Doug Crashin

I AM INVINSIBLE!
As a lot of you know by now I am a musician. We had a local show tonight and I just got home from it. the entire place was BUZZING on how great we played. And to top it all of I'm fucking buzzed as hell :)

Hocky's been dead since the lockout.

How dare you disrespect this? At least spell it right. Please Doug. I even enjoy your stuff. Don't slip.

FUCK THE CANUCKS!

I actually enjoyed trimming the fat. But then again, my team got trounced tonight by said Canucks so there we go on that.

And congrats on going on and putting on a good show.

I AM DRTUNKEZNZZZ

Not really. No I'm tripping my face off into a cylindrical opening of love.

Your on ignore JKO so I suggest you stay out of my thread. I'm "Buzzed" I'm not drunk.

How would you know I posted if I'm on Ignore.

I don't know how that would work as I've never put one on Ignore. But I'm pretty sure it has something to do with ignoring the person you put on fucking ignore.

Jesus Christ JKO. Won't you ever just shut the fuck up?!?!?!?!?! Seriously. Now you are going out of your way to just insult him. Seriously, leave him the fuck alone. It is fucking annoying.

Face it, Doug. My existence is the only purpose of your life. You would fail to survive if you put me on Ignore. Every waking minute of your life outside of this forum is spent on miserably *********ing (using spaghetti sauce as lube, mind you) with a face similar to this one:

mad%20face.jpg

Just admit it and it will all be over.

I told you I put you on ignore. if this continues I'm reporting your posts every time you insult me. I'm sick of it. this crap needs to stop. Its fucking childish JKO.

It's the fucking Bar Room, dude. Insults come with the territory. You really should know this by now.

Still don't know how you can see my posts with me on Ignore. I'll try to put you Ignore to see if I can see your posts. But it's not permanent. You're fun to mess with.

Wow, dude. No way that I'm on Ignore. It hides your posts if you're on Ignore. So nice job of clicking on my posts. You just can't resist.

sometimes your good and sometimes your just annoying. in this case your fucking annoying and ruining a good night.

Well then don't click on my posts.

Pretty sad that a couple of internet insults ruin what was apparently a celebration of whatever music thing you're talking about. You take this way too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back