We're 1.5 Months Away...

Man, if we get half the shit we got in the Rookie match last year, we will be doing very well.

Does that guy Macca have any good feuds? He seems to own a shit ton of people, just look at that Imfamous(lol) girl thread.

Shit this reminds me, I need to get out a post some non spam to remind people about rookie of the year.

let us not forget the short lived but catstrophic situation with Battlez and Armbar. One for the ages.

I still miss the days of being called out.

People will downplay that one now only because someone said something about it going too far. Bullshit.

This year's rookie class as a whole is not that impressive compared to last year.

When I first joined and people were calling me rookie of the year I was pretty stoked about it. Now I realize that if I win it was mostly because of lack of competition.

Who is there besides me and Blue? Crock and Angel?

That wasn't a slight at them, I don't know when everyone joined.

Who is there besides me and Blue? Crock and Angel?

That wasn't a slight at them, I don't know when everyone joined.

Schizophrenic was pretty good, but I don't know what the fuck happened to him. Also, It's Damn Real, but I forget if he was slightly before the cut off or not. I may be completely wrong, in fact I am going to go look it up now.

I still miss the days of being called out.

People will downplay that one now only because someone said something about it going too far. Bullshit.

Who the fuck said THAT?

Um no. Never has anyone been so thoroughly undressed on this forum. Never. Even better since he was the one who started with the nasty buisness.

He was like Afgahnistan. Bombed and depleted.

Who the fuck said THAT?

Um no. Never has anyone been so thoroughly undressed on this forum. Never. Even better since he was the one who started with the nasty buisness.

He was like Afgahnistan. Bombed and depleted.

Doesn't matter who said it, but it was said.

As far as being undressed on these forums, wasn't there a curvy goth chick with huge tits who used to post here regularly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back