Weed Chronicles

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh

Tell me what's on ur so called mind
Did anyone actually check this out? Wassherface, ya know, black hair, ridiculous breasts, T-Rex brain...... Selinas from TNA or Aeriel from WWE? Remember?

Well apparently she started smoking weed to counter-act her perscription pill addiction and has now decided to promote smoking marijuana as much as possible, by asking the public what they think and going to places where you can buy it, and giving up to date information on the laws etc and medical facts.

Now wtf? Why would you turn up somewhere where you can buy weed, film it with all the different types of weed available and give informed opinions on strains etc and then post it on the internet? Isn't that going to result in that place being shut down in a matter of days and a lengthy prison sentence for whoever is running it?

Ample bust aside, surely she's doing more harm for the pot smoking community than good, right? Or is there something i missed?

I believe you either mistook the bar room as the general wrestling/cigar lounge or you didn't check the last three pages of threads cause this has already been done in the bar room.

However, I'd "tear her to shreds."

Just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back