WEC 44 LD - FREE MMA

Yeah I thought Garcia would come out throwing bombs and he has yet to do so, I am quiet disappointed at this.

I just read your question to Sly from earlier in regards to this LD. Shame that there aren't many mma fans on this site.

I just read your question to Sly from earlier in regards to this LD. Shame that there aren't many mma fans on this site.

Yeah, it is what it is... I thought we'd get a little more of a turnout with people wanting to check it out for curiosity reasons.

Honestly if your someone who is interested in mma then WEC is perfect for you. It;s just a bunch of small guys who scrap for anything they can get. I hope our mma section gains some more fans soon, though the people that do post are very intelligent for the sport.

Oh man I hope so, I like Aldo a lot and on the flip side im not big on Brown. I haven't liked him since he beat Faber.....twice. Its gonna be tought but I can totally see an upset tonight. Aldo has the skills he just has to execute and if he does there is no doubt in my mind he can walk out champ. But Brown is no joke so it'll be a good fight.

Oh yeah, I've really grown to like Brown a lot. He's from the New England area, and has really come back from getting his leg dislocated.

Should be a great fight.

He had his leg dislocated? Never knew that, then again i've only followed him since he won the belt.

Most def. I would not leave it up to the judges especially on the heels of Rua/Machida. At least Cecil Pepples isn't judging this one.

Aldo's kicks are wicked so far.

Holy shit, just like that, Jose destroys him with the Ground and Pound. Mazzagatti actually justified in the stoppage.

Jose Aldo looked phenominal. He really did show up to fight tonight. The rematch should be a good one.

Brown was a bit of a sore loser there, in my opinion. Aldo came over and dropped to his knees to tell him how good he was and Brown just walked away without acknowledging him at all.

Well Guy, its been fun talking about WEC 44 with you. I am sure I will talk to sometime before saturday on the mma section but if not I will talk to you on saturday about UFC 106.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back