WEC 44 LD - FREE MMA

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
If you've never checked out the WEC, and you like MMA, do yourself a favor and watch tonight. All of the cards are really a lot of fun to watch, and it's free MMA. You're really doing yourself a disservice as a fan if you watch the most boring season of the Ultimate Fighter instead of this tonight.

Still not convinced?

15r00hw.gif

DOUBLE FLYING KNEE ACTION

Seriously, watch and join us in the Live Discussion!

9:00 EST/6:00 PST. It airs on Versus. If you don't get Versus because of the squabble with Direct TV, unfortunately, I can't post a link because it's against the rules, but we share your sentiment that it's JUST INsane you can't watch on TV.

Here's the card being broadcast:

Champ Mike Brown vs. Jose Aldo (for WEC featherweight title)
Manny Gamburyan vs. Leonard Garcia
Karen Darabedyan vs. Rob McCullough
Danny Castillo vs. Shane Roller

Also, they show preliminary fights, unlike Strikeforce sometimes, so please don't spoil those.

Hell yeah, I am pumped for this. WEC always puts on good shows since their fighters have more security. Every fight you can expect for these guys to come out and bang. I'll have to make time to switch between WEC and TUF tonight but i'll be watching this for sure. Plus the commentators don't irritate me like Goldberg and Rogan, Mir has at least actually fought before.

Ended way to soon but The Prince of Persia impressed the hell out of me. Will Kerr on the other hand looked like shit.

Haha totally agree on both accounts. I can't fucking stand Mazzagat, worst ref in mma today.

Dana's gone on record saying that Mazzagatti shouldn't even be watching MMA let alone referee it.

Mario Yamasaki and Herb Dean are the best in the business.

Good fight so far I think id score it 1 to 1. First round Castillo and second round obviously Roller.

Oh wow, really impressive win for Shane Roller. I was giving Castillo that round until he got taken down and finished.

Yeah, very good fight overall. Roller was very impressive. I was kind of hoping Castillo would lose when he ran away from Roller's armbar attempt.

Yeah but you can't fault him to much, Roller was making him look like a fool on the ground tonight.

Man I wish. Forrest and Kos are two of my favorites but I just don't have the money to get it. I'll probably try and catch them when people upload them on youtube right after the fight ends. They do that all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back