We Are Gathered Here Today In Praise Of Me

If it wasn't for you kind heart KB, I would have been permanently banned from WZ forums forever. If I haven't said it yet, thank you in saving me from FTS' blind rage.

The KB Navy now consists of Baron Von Klunder, Mrs. KB (not Sam), Thriller, Lucy the Rabbit, two bears and the guy that seems to like shouting Taco Bell slogans. I'll put him in charge of securing lunch, though Becca doesn't like Mexican.

People that don't like Mexican food can't be trusted.

I've always appreciated your support and occasional activity with WZCW. As someone who created an account solely for the fed, it has been nice seeing your occasional appearances. Coming on the podcast is a great example of your charity work.

Cheers.

Like pizza, but doesn't like Italian food?

scanners-exploding-head.gif

Falina "Red" Reznikov;4949515 said:
If it wasn't for you kind heart KB, I would have been permanently banned from WZ forums forever. If I haven't said it yet, thank you in saving me from FTS' blind rage.

You don't say? If I had been a mod just one day longer I would have banned FTS long ago back when he was just a noob for PM flaming me. I got over it and he turned out to be a pretty good poster... until he went ham on everybody.

Four years already? Feels like just yesterday. Time sure does fly.... You've been an awesome admin, KB! Congrats on 4 years!

You don't say? If I had been a mod just one day longer I would have banned FTS long ago back when he was just a noob for PM flaming me. I got over it and he turned out to be a pretty good poster... until he went ham on everybody.

A hardline republican here would make things a lot more interesting.

In light of your services to this forum, I think a name change to Sir Klunderbunker would be fitting.

Your knowledge of the business and the amount of reviews you have done amazes me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back