We Are Gathered Here Today In Praise Of Me

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Four years ago, I took over as administrator of these fine forums.

Feel free to use this thread to offer any gifts, well wishes, tokens of affection, firstborn children, memories or thoughts on both my tenure as leader and my time on the Forums as a whole.

Presents over there on the table. Cookies and carrot juice served at 9.

Patiently waiting for juice.

Like what you've done with the place bro. Was reading some of KB's greatest hits earlier.

If ever there was a firstborn to sacrifice, it would be for you brother. Happy whatever this day is for you. Don't put me in Prison please.

Thanks for your support of the Big Brother game in the Bar Room. There will definitely be a season 2 and I hope we see you play once again. Cheers to you buddy!

Oh and Spidey totally wants to be put in prison. Got that 'bad boy' urge in him :p

Our constant bickering on wrestling is always fun, as is the time you did the whole Rabbit thing in the Prison which I think Jose linked to. That's all I got.

What's your shirt size? Maybe we could express our gratitude by collecting money to buy you a shining, bright red, official, limited edition, Power Ranger outfit :D

I got you a jello mold shaped like Kermit the Frog. I even used real mold to capture the texture of Henson's green fleece.

Live Yáz;4949239 said:
How big is it?

The KB Navy now consists of Baron Von Klunder, Mrs. KB (not Sam), Thriller, Lucy the Rabbit, two bears and the guy that seems to like shouting Taco Bell slogans. I'll put him in charge of securing lunch, though Becca doesn't like Mexican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back