WCW Match 3: The Colossal Connection vs. Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman

Connection vs. Dreamer and Sandman

• Connection

• Extreme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place in a WCW Style ring with WCW Rules.

The Colossal Connection are Andre the Giant and Haku from 1989-1990.

Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman are any incarnation from ECW during the late 90's.

Wow......tough......On one side you have 2 monsters who on the othe hand are slow.......and on the other you have 2 extreme icons without there weapons..........someone convice me who to choose.please.

I am not sure I'd term Haku a "monster" when he was with the CC. He got bigger later on in WCW, but he was still pretty quick at this juncture. To call him slow is naive.

On the other hand, you have Dreamer and Sandman. Touh guys, but over rated hacks who made their bones on being willing to bleed and take crazy bumps in ECW. I like Dreamer - guy is talented. Sandman is just a thug with a cane.

Andre, on the other hand, is an all time great, even at this advanced part of his career. The guy could manhandle anyone, and Dreamer / Sandman are no different.

Plus, this is a WCW ring, and WCW rules. Sandman and Dreamer get no weapons. They are done here, and fast. If it were ECW rules, it'd be closer. It's not.

Collosal Connection FTW.

[youtube]va9Ri8NnRcM[/youtube]

Colossal Connection of Andre the Giant, a man who wrestled Hulk Hogan in one of the biggest matches ever, and Meng/Haku, who caused shockwaves when he moved to WWE and dropped the Hardcore Title in one fell swoop.

This is against two men who have never been able to function without kendo sticks in a straight match and made it to the illustious status of jobber and for Sandman...fired mid-push.

Wow...this is a tough choice really. Say it with me every one. Shut...out

What people don't realize is how over and good Demolition were at the time, and for the Colossal Connection to beat a team like Demolition at that time for the title in 6 minutes and keeping Smash completely out of the picture was freaking amazing.

Polley is right. This is a shut out waiting to happen. Sandman and Dreamer are nothing outside of ECW. Not to mention Haku, this is Andre the freaking Giant. If Jake Roberts couldn't DDT him, Dreamer can't, not can Sandman Russian leg sweep him. There was one person in wrestling with a harder head than Haku, and that's Andre, so punches are out. There is nothing the ECW guys have, period.

Wow this is a bigger squash then yoko/owen vs balls/axl. The ECW icons would be destroyed by this team.

This isn't ECW, so Sandman and Dreamer are going to get tore apart by the Colossal Connection, their only hope of winning is if they can pin Haku, but that isn't much easier than pinning Andre. Colossal Connection wins this in a squash.

The Colossal Connection have no problem with Dreamer and Sandman winning 9-2.

My Thoughts;
Really, two votes for Dreamer and Sandman? Sure Andre was pretty bad at this point in his career as far as mobility, but he was still a dominant force in the ring. Haku was better at this point then the Sandman or Dreamer ever were in their primes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back