Ways you would want MITB cashed in

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
Now Jack Swagger cashed in on a injured Chris Jericho to capture the WHC. Now this has been done to death, aside from RVD using his MITB as a actual title shot everyone else who has one MITB (Edge, CM Punk, Jack Swagger) have cashed in on a injured champion.

Now how would you want MITB cashed in???

I would love for the MITB holder to use it in the middle of a match. e.g. Champion and challenger are having a match that has gone on for a while when the MITB holder comes down, waits for a bit and cashes in and makes the match a triple threat, he takes out the challenger and pins the champion.

I personally would love to see it cashed in the middle of a ladder match. When all the competitors are down, the MITB winner cashes it in and climbs the ladder to win the championship.

I'd take anything different at the minute, this 'injured champ' thing seems to be all creative have. I like your idea, I'd also like to see it cashed in backstage, maybe in the parking lot or something, a bit like the Hardcore title matches in the attitude era, after all its any place, anytime,it doesn't have to be in the ring.

It would be awesome for it to be cashed on the night they win it at WrestleMania, but to do that you would need someone to win who is already over with the crowd.

i would love to crash somebodys wrestle mania moment you know do what CM Punk and Edge have done in the past but at the night i win the MITB u know there just in the ring living up there moment the fans are screeming and then i come in crack them in the skull and just pin them and leave with the title, it does suprise me that nobody has done that yet

There's only way to really cash it in and have the champ be legit. Make it so the MitB winner challenges for the title at Raw/Smackdown or a PPV. A clean win makes the champ look legit. Pinning a champ after he's been beaten up makes it look like the new champ is weak.

i think that the MitB is specifically for heels.It's something that can only be used to get in a cheap title win.It helps to shift the variety of competitors that the champion can now face.Now that swagger's the champ,the competitors will shift from HHH,Edge and others to maybe benjamin,morrison,or ziggler.The only way a face can use it is if they wanna bring back a dead championship(can they do that?) Like what if Evan Bourne used it to revive the Cruiserweight Championship...Now I've gone and confused myself...:banghead:

I would like to see the Money In The Bank briefcase cash in on a middle of match like what legenddkiller said where there is no clear winner yet but the thing is it is still similar to cashing it in post-match because the competitors will be worn out (depending on what point in the match the "cashing in" takes place). Here's my alternative why not cash it in when a match is about to start and the champion is making his way to the ring and gets blindsided by the MitB winner and BAM! wins the championship and goes off into the sunset, but the match the ex-champ is participating in should not be for the title instead it should be like a tag match and shit like that.

I would like to see someone attempt to cash in their briefcase and utterly FAIL. It has been stated many times, how every MITB winner has been successful in cashing in their contract. It would mean so much more, from the soundbite standpoint, when you hear "Except for one..." from the commentators.

It would make the current champion look stronger, to fend off an attack from a challenger. And it would make the MITB contract seem like less of a sure thing, much like how Edge won the Royal Rumble...and was denied capturing the World Title at Mania.

in my opinion theres no real way the MITB can cashed in without giving the upper hand its designed to. the only legit way would be to use it in advance rather than out of the blue and this would is interrupt a feud and make the current champ look a different direction. although i do agree with idea of having someone try and fail. all it takes is just oncw. and would make it seem like less of a sure thing. it would certainly look good for the champ but wouldnt for the challenger. at that aspect you would then need to determine who already has enough credibility to win MITB and not be hurt so much by losing "a sure thing" all in the same story

I would like to see it cashed in right after the Undertaker wins his next match at Wrestlemania to continue the streak after a brutal match (possibly like a TLC), but the Undertaker still wins. That would just solidify the Undertaker's streak and it would also do something that some people for some reason want to see (someone cash it in and lose). I don't like that idea of someone loosing, but I would want to see in happen in this scenario. Just a little idea I thought of, but in all reality, that just wouldn't happen.

Well, three ways, all of them simple, one almost done before, one alluded to this year, one yet to happen in reality or hypothetically.

1. A time machine so we can let Mr. Kennedy follow through on his plan to cash in at the next Wrestlemania, guaranteeing his spot a year in advance, starting endless storylines as every new champion develops friction with him. Every win he picked up would have validated his main event at Mania, every loss would be huge for whoever beat him. And think of the anticipation! People would have been posting thread after thread about how they love or hate the idea on here.

2. Cash it in before or after the main event the same night it is won. A face would add themselves to the match (though that perhaps cheapens or messes with the build they've been working on for the one on one feud), a heel would cash in afterwards, destroying the physically drained winner and providing an ever-lasting final image of that Wrestlemania.

3. A face wrestler who isn't quite at main event level cashes in to face the champion between Backlash and Royal Rumble and LOSES in a 15-20 minute match. ROH fans will know how well a loss can make a wrestler thanks to Tyler Black and Nigel McGuinness. For those not familiar, let me talk you through it:

The face challenges the champion in advance, heel or face, it works equally well. You do the standard build, the announcers hype that the guy either isn't ready, or has no chance, or that he has the chance of a lifetime ahead of him. Tag matches, promo encounters, hell, even a contract signing if needs-be for the build.

Then in the match itself, just have the guy kick out of nearly everything and hit all his big moves. Let him hang with the champion for a long time, showing a side of himself he hasn't before, and creating all the hype in the world for himself, but ultimately lose.

Just handing the title to someone not ready will not make them, because it's seen as a fluke win. Swagger is not a made man yet. But if you put them in the position where people believe he might actually pull it off then it makes people go "hey, this guy's got something" and they buy into it when they threaten for the title in the future. They also earn the respect of the champion and get a handshake from a face, or a handshake and then an attack from a heel. Both give them a further rub and set up more future angles.

PLUS it means we aren't positive the winner is going to win the title. RVD is the only guy who gave advance warning of his cash-in (besides Kennedy, but that didn't work out), and if it wasn't at One Night Stand, people wouldn't have been sure if he was going to win or not. If every single guy who cashes in wins then it takes some suspense out of it. This method of having the guy cash in, give it his all and lose, keeps that suspense.

Tell me this wouldn't be a great angle for the likes of a Kofi Kingston or John Morrison.

i'd like someone to win it who wasn't even in the match in the first place i mean the whole point is they have to get up the ladder and get the briefcase, if all the challengers are down then what's to stop someone just running own, up the ladder and grabbing the case and running with it. Then they cash it in but get taken out by one of the guys who was in the original match who can then either steal the contract bac or just stop them from winning the title. That way the champ isnt even really involved in the outcome of the briefcase, might be intresting.

It is bad idea that someone uses his MiTB and loses.To me MiTB is equal to major push and except in some cases(Kennedy!!!!) when it was necessity it shouldnt be wasted.Its a cheap title win in most cases but I would love to see somebody to do it legit way.For example:Somebody wins and then he parades for 2-3 months and beats couple of strong midcarders to build himself and then cashes it in some major PPV(like Summerslam) but like a challenger and wins

also, this just came to me, but aren't we always complaining about the lack of realism in WWE, well i'm sorry but once edge cashed his MITB the way he did, it set the tone for everyone, if it was for real, no-one would be stupid enough to NOT wait till the champ was unconcious or something, i mean you've got a year and the champ is gonna get their ass kicked as some point, so why the hell wouldn't you wait till then? RVD is the only guy who didn't and that's coz it was all for ECW and all that crap (pointless in the end, but still) and it was pretty stupid to do that really, so i think the way it works is fine i mean its not a garunteed title, and its not like we know exactly when it's going to happen, its almost always a surprise, so what's the complaining about?

Here is what I would want to see happen, The next winner of MITB, which will be sometime in summer I think (The new MITB pay-per-view), Should wait to cash it in until the same pay-per-view he wins the last one at. Then since you have 1 WHOLE year to cash it in, let's just use Wrestlemania, they wait for the next time that pay-per-view happens and then since Wrestlemania will happen a few days before the last one (Ex. WM XXVI - March 28, WMXXV - April 1, I think) then that guy needs to win MITB again and then he will have 2 MITB briefcases, and then use them both at WM, winning both the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships in one night, making the biggest point in WWE history since Jericho won the WWE and WCW titles in one night with not only winning MITB, but also with winning and combining the WWE and WH championships and becoming the first person ever to win 3 Wrestlemania matches in one night, also becomes and unbreakable record because no can ever have more than 2 MITB cases at once. The only way for the record to be broken ever, is if they have MITB as a summer PPV and as a WM opener, then that person could win 3 cases and win 4 matches at WM.

one way i say is cash it in at mania before the main event and throw and make it a triple threat match it would make for that upredictable moment at mania and the MITB winner should win the belt that night

and have it be someone that would not be the normal candidate

Think about it, most MITB winners have been heel. The exceptions are: RVD (who WWE used to bring back ECW) and CM Punk (who cashed his in in a heelish way). Heels find any way to win. Still wish they would've built Swagger up a little better though. The championship seems about as blank now as it did when The Great Khali had it. The reason they cash it in on helpless champions is for the easy win. I think the MITB winner shouldn't lose their match though. Most of them have never held world titles and it would've looked bad on them to lose.

Personally, I would cash mine in at a house show or something. Just to be different.

i agree with the guy in the last post for it to be cashed in at a house show just imagine gettin ready to watch raw or smackdown and when the show opens they are talkin bout MITB bein cashed in at a house show or they could do it on a overseas tour that would be different as well personally if it was me i would cash it in at the end of WM after the main event title match (heelish i know) but it would make for a WM moment no one would forget

I really love the idea of someone cashing it in during a ladder match and climbing up and winning I would also like to see someone cash it in only to have someone interfere and cost the mitb winner the title setting up triple threat feud. There are alot of different ways they can cash it in. The thing Im really intrigued to see is what happens if a big time face wins it how does he cash it in and can he cash it in in a way that gives him an advantage but doesnt make him look weak or like a heel

I personally don't think it would be a bad idea if the MITB winner lost his match when cashing in. You could do some story lines with it.

If a heel loses his opportunity, the obvious one to me would be for other heels and even faces to mock him as the only person to not succeed cashing in. I think that could work for a superheavyweight especially; he could be mocked, then just turn on everyone and become a monster when he'd had enough.

If a hero loses, it would presumably be because the heel cheated to win. Then, the fan favorite could say that it isn't over between them, and work hard to get back to the title shot. All the while, the champ tries to stop him from getting back into the title picture. Eventually, there would be a return match and the favorite would win.

That's just my opinion, though. I could also see cashing in right before the main event of a PPV as well.

I personally loved the way RVD crashed it in. I know a lot of people aren't able to cash it in on there old corp's ppv but you know what i mean. Maybe in the future if they advertise "this guy" going back to his hometown that would be neat.

Also i wouldn't mind seeing what they were rumors this year (The winner would cash it in later in the show)

there's a few interesting ways to cash it in:

Last Man Standing
-in the middle of a last man standing match, right before the end, the casher can beat them mercifully with them being tired already

Ladder Match
-the ladder match idea is brilliant although i wouldn't have them cash it in when both guys are down. i'd have one guy take one guy out so bad everyone knows he won't get up and the other guy can climb and right before he gets the belt, the MITB winner pushes him off the ladder, enters the match, cashes it in, and wins.

Royal Rumble match
-what if WWE does a replay of 1992 and has the WWE title as the prize for winning the Rumble? what if everyone but the MITB winner (or heck include him too if you want) is in it and gets eliminated, but when it's down to 2 guys or 1 guy, he cashes it in to enter the match again (because it's for the title) and throws them out to win it

Falls Count Anywhere
-the title is being contested in a falls count anywhere match and the 2 guys fight all across the building and outside and when it looks like the match is about to end in a random place (across the street, a restaurant, etc.) the casher jumps in and beats them both up for the pin.

Cash it in the middle of a multiple man match steal the title and have everyone else not know what to do. Like have someone come in the EC pin the Champ, he wasn't in the match he just won, so now he is the champ so what is the match for? Even better have that happen with a heel thinking he is smart then get put into the match by a General Manager only to lose the belt minutes after taking it.

I would love if right when the guy cashes in the champion nut shots him right away to get dqd intentionally. Now you have multiple possible storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back