Was Jeff Hardy That Special Superstar?

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
People were fucking crying and holding their children when Jeff Hardy left tonight. I know it sounds strange, but was Jeff Hardy the modern-day Hulk Hogan in the sense that he had a huge connection with the fans?

This is in the Spam Section because I didn't feel like writing a long ass post.

Actually, Ric Flair got people to cry way more last year. Easily the best connection with the fans in this decade.

True, Coco. But Jeff Hardy is younger and sells more merch. While Ric Flair is one of the greatest of the past, Jeff (when he returns) is the future.

Really? In what world does Jeff's style equate to a bankable star for years to come? He's a sloppy flyer whose best years are behind him. Flair, on the other hand, probably has another twenty years in him.

What is he joking about? Ric Flair is a perfectly healthy man, Jeff Hardy is a druggie that jumps off roofs.

Not only that but Flair's style prolongs one's career more than Jeff Hardy's. If Hardy ever comes back, he'll cripple himself in six months tops and that will be that if he works his usual style at his age. Flair, on the other hand, could probably go until nature catches up with him (which I'm not sure will happen).

Jeff is in no way the future. Of course don't debate me. I'm just too fucking right for you.

Anyone who has attended a WWE event over the past 6 months knows that Hardy was a huge star. HUGE. At NOC, I wish I would have started counting how many grown men were in full blown Jeff Hardy gear. I'm talking facepaint, arm bands, nail polish- the works. Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of kids with Hardy signs, shirts and necklaces. It was damn near scary.

Hardy has broken ONE bone wrestling, a finger, and missed no time. He's not injury prone in any sense of the word. He has a future.

Yeah, those ladder matches definately aren't doing more damage to the likes of Hardy and Edge than they were ten years ago. They'll have NOOO trouble continuing to work those kinds of matches for the next ten years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back