• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WARNING SPOILER! What the fuck Smackdown?

#hamler

That's all folks.
Just... what the fuck is this Kaval?

5. Kaval survived a five-minute challenge with Big Show to earn a spot on Team Smackdown. Kaval had to last five minutes to win the spot on Team Smackdown. Kaval survived the five minutes, but just barely, as he was up in chokeslam position as the timer ran out.

Tyler Recks came out while Kaval was still in the ring, and challenged him to a match to take his spot on Team Smackdown. Teddy Long said no, but Kaval accepted, so Teddy made it official

6. Tyler Reks defeated Kaval to take his spot on Team Smackdown. Reks dominated and won with a modified torture rack/FU type move and takes Kaval's spot on Team Smackdown

Are they trying to ruin Kaval's image. I mean Rekks? Really?

This doesn't sound that bad. Kaval should stuggle to last five minutes against Big Show. Kaval is small for a wrestler anyway so lasting five minutes with a giant isn't bad, especially since he's booked as a rookie. Sounds like Reks just took advantage of the situation like MITB winners do. I'll wait until I see it before I judge how good or bad it is.

I was kinda like WTF, poor Kaval even Daniel Bryan is looking better...if you think about it there's several guys in the WWE locker room that came from ROH especially and the only one out of the ROH alumni doing great is CM Punk.

Well... that sucks. I had hoped he'd be featured in the PPV. I seriously hope this is part of the "slow traditional push" people are talking about because I'd hate to see Kaval continue down this way.

Kaval still has a PPV Title Match. Don't worry about it.

And I was more pissed about Zack Ryder losing to SANTINO. CLEAN! WITH THE FUCKING COBRA, THE WORST FINISHER SINCE THE WORM. Fuck that shit. Reks beating a weakened Kaval fine, but Ryder losing CLEAN is MUCH MUCH worse.

Kaval still has a PPV Title Match. Don't worry about it.

And I was more pissed about Zack Ryder losing to SANTINO. CLEAN! WITH THE FUCKING COBRA, THE WORST FINISHER SINCE THE WORM. Fuck that shit. Reks beating a weakened Kaval fine, but Ryder losing CLEAN is MUCH MUCH worse.

Storm speaks the fucking truth. Zack Ryder should be on Team Raw!

Anywho, Reks is SD equivalent to Santino so it all makes sense.

I should chime in. While I usually don't care about the Bragging Rights match, this does sadden me.

Really though, the question to be answered is: Was Dewey surprised to find out Reks still has a deal?

The answer:

[YOUTUBE]X8u7px_GzWQ&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Does anyone know how Tyler Reks looks like now? Maybe y'all are jumping to conclusions too soon.

Reks certainly has a better look than before. He has grown a beard and I think his dreads are one color instead of the tips being all died and what not.

Reks---T-Reks.jpg

This is his profile picture from his twitter. I'd imagine he still looks along the same lines.

You guys know that Reks isn't a surfer anymore, he's a pissed off heel who's fed up of being passed over time and time again.

Plus he kind of beat a tired Kaval who'd been fighting with a giant. Which stacks the deck in his favor. Kaval isn't being buried.

Has he ever been on anything other than FCW or Superstars? It's just fucking ridiculous and idiotic to have this random ass dude who has never been relevant represent Smackdown at Bragging Rights.

Kaval loses to Chavo, and now to this nobody?

Hey, usually when you are trying to build guys up, you don't have them lose to irrelevant jobbers.

You guys know that Reks isn't a surfer anymore, he's a pissed off heel who's fed up of being passed over time and time again.

A scary dude aswell. The dude is actually pretty damn good at making an audience give a rat's ass about him. In his debut against Zack Ryder(Who barely got heat at the time) on Superstars(Where people who the audience don't give a crap bout go) the audience was with him. Plus he uses the burning hammer which is always a plus.

Has he ever been on anything other than FCW or Superstars? It's just fucking ridiculous and idiotic to have this random ass dude who has never been relevant represent Smackdown at Bragging Rights.

Hey, usually when you are trying to build guys up, you don't have them lose to irrelevant jobbers.

Maybe they're trying to build up Reks and Kaval is the irrelevant jobber for now.

As far as i know this is gonna lead to a WCWish Chris Jericho heel turn as in he gets sick of losing and turns heel leading to an eventual feud with Rey Mysterio as WWE has been planning since they signed him to FCW.

As far as i know this is gonna lead to a WCWish Chris Jericho heel turn as in he gets sick of losing and turns heel leading to an eventual feud with Rey Mysterio as WWE has been planning since they signed him to FCW.

That'd work. Kaval is kind of awkward as a face anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back