WANTED: Graphic Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Hello everyone. Your benevolent overlord FunKay here with some news and an announcement. After some discussions, we over at the ivory tower of WZCW are looking to revamp the roster page a little and want to get some new roster cards designed; much like Phoenix did back in the day. You can view them on some of the older roster member's pages. They look okay, but we're looking for something new, fresh and exciting.

These pages would include a photo of the wrestler in question, their kayfabe stats (Name, Nickname, Height, Weight, Billed from Location etc...) along with their title history and a brief description of the character in question. To apply all you need to do is provide a sample example (lovely bit of rhyming) and we at creative will choose the winner. Thanks for reading and best of luck.

Oh and here is an example of Phoenix's work from last time:

WZCW-Titus.jpg

Deadline is September 1st

I doubt that I win but I've been trying to teach myself video editing and photoshop and all that fun stuff since I joined the fed. Went with a trading card look. If I do get selected I figured I could add the finishers as a special ability like Magic cards, and I am open to allowing guys to write their own description.

deck7b2a924bfcfc93fba48060d1f81ab861ef3c7497.jpg

Would you guys be opposed to a logo change as well? Or are you preferring to keep the old grey/red logo with just an updated look?

We need to deal with a few new things in the near future that are related to this. Separate topics will be posted in due time.

Will probably have to make adjustments to it for the final product (make it wider so the text fits better, possibly use different fonts, add border etc.). And of course I can add or change whatever you guys want.

wzcwcardtemp.jpg

I took a bit of inspiration from WWEs current roster pages and came up with this, I chose to do Stormrage because I didn't have a good enough cut of Howard.

stormrageroster.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back