Regarding Character Changes

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Before Kingdom Come, we had put all character changes on the shelf and asked for some stability. Now that we are past that, I will be taking this week to make any respective changes you want to make to your character bio and roster page.

How it will work:

- I want you to list me any of the changes that you want to make to your roster pages and ensure that they are not the same as other people's. This is especially true of gimmick and entrance videos.

- You may not change you sample picture. Mainly because of the fact that Phoenix has taken time to create pictures for all of you and the roster headers have been created and would take too long to edit for everyone.

- If you want to make a change to your moves, please ensure that the moves you make are not finisher moves. Doing this will result in a boot in the balls and I will be administering it personally.

- For any changes, albeit minor, I want to you to post the change in a certain way. An example of this is:

Karnage

Entrance Music - "Monster" by Skillet

And this must be done for any of the criteria you want to change. I need the field and what you want to change it to.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back