AF4 - Darren Bull vs. Joe West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
WZCW welcomes yet another newcomer with Joe West joining the official roster. His debut match is set to be against Darren Bull, a man who has also recently started his career in the company and is looking to make an example out of West to bounce back from the handicap loss last week. Will he succeed in creating some momentum or will West take this opportunity to highlight his arrival and put the entire roster on notice?

Deadline is Tuesday, January 24th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

Joe West walks out of his locker room, lemon flavored propel water bottle in hand. He looks exhausted, multiple women soon begin to leave his lockeroom all with smiles on their faces. One comes up to Joe and gives him her number and says "you know you really are the best Joe, you should call me sometime". "Yeah I'll make sure I do that" Joe says as he takes a drink of his water without even looking at the woman. She walks off with a look of dissapointment on her face. Joe takes the number and then balls it up and throws it in the trash. Joe West then looks at the camera, opens his mouth as if he's going to speak, but then begins to drink his water bottle instead.

Fans begin to boo.

Joe then finishes his water and throws the bottle to side. In the background you can hear somebody says ouch!!! Why did you hit me?

Joe West: Oh shut your mouth! So this is it. This is my WZCW debut. This is where Im supposed to go out and prove myself and do my damndest to earn the fans as well as the boys in the back respect. The question Im asking is why the hell should I be trying to get the fans respect when they never had mine to begin with.

Fans begin to boo again

Joe West: You see ever since I came out of my mothers womb I knew I was destined to be a WZCW star, wait a minute scratch that WZCW legend. In fact I remember when I told my friends and classmates that I wanted to be a wrestler. Oh yeah I remember it like it was yesterday, Ms. Becky's fourth grade class. She was asking people what they want to do with they grow up. Kid's were shouting fireman,police officer,president of the united states. You want to know what I said? WZCW champion. Kid's began to laugh, and point. Even my own friends began to laugh at me. They began to yell wrestling's lame, or you watch wrestling? Watch a real sport you baby.

Joe begins to slightly tear up but regains his compsure.

Joe West: People that I respected as friends who I thought respected me began to make me the laughing stock of middle school. I became the scrawny wrestling nerd weirdo who liked watching guys in tights roll around on a mat.

Fans begin to shout scrawny nerd! scrawny nerd!

Joe West:But in highschool, I made sure that all stopped. I showed no respect for anybody and beat down anybody who thought they could try embarassing me. You see respect is something overrated. Respect is something that is extended over something like a handshake or arm raising after the match, but really it's a loser's way of making themselves feel better. Respect is something you will never see me give, regardless of how good you are,who you are or what you have done. In fact, you can call me the Dr. of Disrespect. So mark your calender folks, today is the first stepping stone in Joe West's rise to greatness. And I don't know who Darren Bull is quite honestly I don't care, all that matter is that you have a first class ticket on the West Airlines. Enjoy the ride, turbulence is expected.

Beckford waits a moment for Bull to recover and bounces off the ropes. Bull pulls the ref in front of him. Beckford stops in time and carefully helps the ref to the side. With the refs back momentarily turned, Bull Sucker Punches Beckford right between the eyes. Bull rolls Beckford up and uses the ropes for leverage. 1... 2... Beckford kicks out. Bull quickly climbs in the second rope. Beckford stands up. Flying Elbow from Bull knocks Beckford to the mat. Bomb has recovered at ringside. Bull sees Bomb and runs at him. Baseball slide by Bull knocks Bomb back to the floor. Bull sees Beckford on his knees and grabs him. Swinging Neckbreaker! Bull walks over to the corner and slowly climbs the turnbuckle. He posses on the top rope waiting for Beckford to stand up. Beckford turns around. Bull jumps. Flying Clothesline is countered by a Dropkick from Beckford. Beckford's feet meet Bull's face who crumbles to the mat. The crowd cheers as Beckford hops to the corner and jumps onto the top rope. As he gets his footing, Bomb climbs onto the apron and straddles through the ropes. The ropes shake, causing Beckford to lose his balance and crotch himself on the top rope. Bomb sees Beckford incapacitated and picks up Bull. Detonator! Bomb falls on top for the cover. 1... 2... 3.

Anderson: Here are your winners, Brad Bomb and Chris Beckford.

We go to the backstage area after Bull’s match.

(Sighing) What the hell!? Those idiots are...

At that moment Becky finds Darren and stops.

Hello there Darren Bull. Can I get a moment of your time please?

Do I know you?

No but my name is Becky and I’m here to interview you.

Fine.

The cameraman starts to get ready and gives Becky the OK signal.

Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this moment by one of the newest and youngest superstar, Darren Bull.

Let me correct you there with my introduction. I am the youngest, newest, and hottest superstar in WZCW, Darren “The Destruction” Bull.

(Sarcastically) Okay.

So what do you want from me?

Well first, I bet everyone want to know how you feel since your first day here to now. So, what are your thoughts about WZCW?

Really!? Your asking me this type of questions?

Well yes.

I’ll answer the question then. My feelings on WZCW are as follow. First, I have 1-1 record so far. Now for some people that would be an ok first start, but not for me.

Why would that be Darren?

You see since day one I have been treated wrongly. In my first match I had to go against some guy I have never met but I still won. Then just moments ago I wrestled not 1 but 2 opponents and still managed to look great in the ring.

Also, we would like to know...

You know just stop already.

But why?

Cause you see right now my head is hurting from my match and I feel like just going out to party so I can relax.

Fine then but I will try to get back to you later on so we can finish this up.

OK, whatever.

Darren exits and leaves Becky spechless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-Party Time

It has been 4 days since Afterschock and the scence opens up inside a white house with just one light on. As we go inside we see a man siting there thinking to himself. The man turns out to be Darren Bull.

I hope this party can cheer me up after my first lost 4 days ago.

Just then Bull gets a phone call.

Hello.

Yes it's me I'm outside right now.

Ok. I'll be down there in a minute.

Bull hangs up the phone and goes downstair to meet the mysterious person. He opens the door and it turns out to be Becky.

Hi there Vickie was it right?

Ummm... no it's Becky.

Same thing anyways. So you are here to finish up the interview from Aftershock right?

Yes and this won't take long.

Good cause I have to go.

Where if I may ask?

A party that one of my best bro is hosting.

Then lets finish this interview up so you can party.

Then cameraman start setting up before I get late and miss the hot babes.

The cameraman does what Bll asked him to do and sets up.

Hello there again everyone. I am joined once again by Darren "The Destruction" Bull.

So, what would be your questions for today?

Well first, I have learned who would be your opponent in this up coming AF.

Well, don't stop tell me who it is.

Your opponent for AF4 will be a newly signed WZCW superstar, Joe West.

Wait, who!?

Joe West is a newly signed wrestler to WZCW and you will be facing him at AF.

First off, this is what I told you 4 days ago. Management decides to just throw me in a match with some guy or guys like last week without telling me.

So, are you concern not knowing anything about your opponent?

(Begins to laugh) Concern!? Really!? I would be more concern about his name since it's just another generic name. I can believe they are making me "beat" this guy.

Well you may never he might be good.

(Sarcastic) Yeah sure. (Checks his watch) So, do you anything else cause I'm going to be late.

Just one more queston and then we'll be fnish with this.

Then, hurry it up cause I want to party already.

Well, my last is how will you get ready for your match.

The same way I always do and thats by "Parting Hard and Wrestling Harder".

Thanks for your time then Bull.

The scence ends with Becky leaving Darren's house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Party Hour

The scence opens up with Bull sitting down in the roof of his friend's (Jacob) house. There is lots of noise going on inside th e house but Bull is just outside by himself having a drink.

This shit is real messed up. I am a huge future star but I have to wrestle some guy I don't even know. Now, that's real messed up.

We start to hear Jacob calling Darren.

Hey Bull where the hell are you?

I'm over here bro.

Why are you up here?

Just thinking about some shit man.

Let me quess, it's your match for AF right?

Yeah.

Hey man you shouldn't be worring about anything cause last time I checked you were, Darren Bull.

You're wrong bro. I am not Darren Bull.

Then who are you?

I am Darren "The Destruction" Bull. The guy who takes what he wants, when he wants and don't care about what anyone says.

Yeah that's what I thought bro. Now let's go down stairs and go party.

You are right bro. No worry about some guy with a really generic name like Joe West. So, let's start with this party and just have fun while meeting some hot babes.

Come on then bro.

I'll make sure we make this one the best parties we've ever had.

The scence closes with both Jacob and Bull going down stairs to start parting with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back