want a partner

Find'er Woo'er Ryder

:( lost ma Mayhem Title
ok ive been reading the book its lately and decided to create one with the help of a partner. im not looking for any experience because i dont have any myself. so you can either mail me or write in this thread. but hurry because im going to start on the 1st of making rwe (ryder wrestling entertainment)

Hi Ryder. If you've already decided to make 'Ryder Wrestling Entertainment' then just go for it, mate. I doubt anybody will want to be a partner if it's named after you and not them as well! I'd suggest that as you have no experience of writing it, having a partner to start might be a hinderance as you aren't aware of the potential issues you're going to come across!

Have a read at what others are doing/have done and then give it a go yourself. If you're not great to start with, listen to the feedback you get and go from there.

You might surprise yourself.

so have any advice on anything?

I'd suggest reading around other people's BT's is a good starting place. See what you like, what you feel comfortable with etc ... You're not going to want to write it if you're feeling like it's a chore.

Decide on your roster and set it up. I made that mistake with my BT and had to remedy the mistake earlier today. Don't have too many guys but make sure you have enough. I have about ten sheets of paper with scribbles on them about what's happening at each PPV - I know already who will be the champion after WrestleMania 27 in mine even though I'm only in October and haven't even got to Survivor Series - and who is involved in each PPV and who I need to keep in view at different times. For example, I've got a couple of guys doing not much right now but I'm giving them a push in a few months so I need to keep them in view right now.

Other tips: there are too many. Use Word to write your BT, don't rely on the boxes on here. Get to know the tags so you can make sure you can do them without the need for this box (i.e. [COLOR]
etc ...), get yourself a Photobucket account or similar and get some images stored that you might want. My Photobucket is full of WWE images ready for use. Images are great for breaking the text up but be wary of using too many. I also use YouTube links but am beginning to think I might drop them now. Have a play with the editing features on here and try them out.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'm still a newbie but I'd like to think I could help.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back