What is your Fantasy Stable?

Infamous_Enigma

The Ambidextrous Amputee
This is fairly straight forward. If you were to make a stable Using anyone in the WWE and any Promotion Affiliated(FCW/OVW/ECW) with it. You can choose from any alive or dead Wrestler. Dont let WWE sway your decision. If you Benoit in, Then put him in damn it. Also there isnt a limit to the number of people(as shown by the damn Flock raven created... what was it like 30+ people?) Only requirements are that you provide A Manager(mouthpiece) cause every stable needs at least one and a name.

My fantasy stable would be...
Paul Heyman(Manager)
Randy Orton(World Champ)
Edge(Planner)
BoD(Unified Tag Champs)
Benoit(Intercontinental/US Champ)
Eddie Guerrero(Just for his tactics and ability to create distractions, very helpful when someone needs help from their partner)

Well thats a simple verison of what im looking for.
If you wish to add what you would like the wrestler to be (ex. a champion or mouthpiece) Then thats fine.

Thats mine.
Whats yours?

Alright, if we're looking at people past and present affiliated with WWE, then here would be mine:

William Regal (Manager and crafty veteran/strategist)
Wade Barrett (World Heavyweight Champion)
Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness (Intercontinental or United States Champion)
Katie Lea (Women's or Diva's Champion)
Drew McIntyre (Tag Team Champion with Burchill)
Paul Burchill (Tag Team Champion with McIntyre)

As far as a name is concerned, how about Anarchy in the U.K.?

Note on above: Wolfe/McGuiness was briefly associated with WWE last year when both he and Bryan Danielson had deals in place to join WWE. But something fell through and he signed with TNA instead. But he was associated with WWE for a brief time.

World Champion - Steve Austin _ Perhaps greatest WWE Star of all time
IC Champion - The Rock - Great on promos and probs one of the best IC Champs
US Champion - Eddie Guerrero - Great wrestler and great as heel/face
Tag Champions - HBK/HHH - Perhaps no better tag team for chemistry
Mouthpiece - Ric Flair - Perhaps no one cuts better promos then the jet flyin', limousine ridin', kiss stealin', wheelin dealin', stylin' an profilin', son of a gun "The Nature Boy" woooooo

Mine would be this:
Eric Bishoff (Manager)
Randy Orton(WWE Champion)
Evan Bourne(US Champion)
Kaval and Joe Henning(Unified Tag Champs)

Name: WWE Revolution

My fantasy squad would have to be ..

Manager _ M.O.T.S. jimmy hart

WWE champ _ macho man randy savage

Ic champ _ kurt angle

Tag team champs _ cactus jack and chainsaw charlie

Womens champ _ lita

European champ _ ken shamrock

Enforcers : A.P.A , the entire brood , the outsiders and the entire radicalz

... eat your hearts out .. and bow to the greatest list of wrestlers ever assembled to form the greatest stable in fantasy history ..

I shal call them "LawLess" ...

Christian
The Miz
CM Punk
Kaval
Husky Harris

No real leader, maybe have Kaval and Harris stay as rookies. Similar to DX in that they're more anti-hero's then heels or faces. They'd break the rules when they need to, possibly even start using weapons again. I know Husky Harris is a bit of an odd ball choice (then again so is Kaval) but I think if we took all of these guys, rough them up a bit, maybe rub a little dirt on them, they could be quite the bad ass group. Particularly Miz, Punk, and Christian. The 3 of them have the best mic skills after the Rock and Jericho. They can use this to gain heat or to get the audience behind them, but over all I can see these guys raising hell.

Simple .... new 2 man POWER TRIP ... Orton and Cena, Orton would be the HHH, the bad guy who's always been a better bad guy, and Cena would Austin, the beloved face who turned bad. Think back, Cena and Orton work good as a tag team! Would love a new 2 man power trip

"Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase -- "Founder of the Feast" / Manager :p
Kurt Angle-- World Champ
Chris Jericho -- Intercontinental Champion
Eddie Guerrero -- United States Champion
Hardy Boys -- Unified Tag Team Champions
Brock Lesner & Big Show-- as enforcers of sorts for the group

Kurt Angle is arguable one of the best wrestlers of all time so why not be the main event-er of the group and can be very good on the mic, as well as Jericho in both regards but is arguably one of the best IC champs of all time.

Eddie as US champ just because he's always been one of my favorites.

Hardy Boys got the edge for me for the Tag champs because they bring a uniqueness/creativity towards their matches that the others don't really bring. Was thinking New Age Outlaws, E&C, Dudleys, and/or LoD

And what stable wouldn't be complete without some type of brutes to help guard the others are in dire straights, Brock and Show are two menacing dudes when they were in their prime (*cough* Show *cough*)

My stable would comprise of:

Paul Heyman (manager)
Edge (leader/world champ)
Shawn Michaels (co-leader)
Chris Jericho (IC Champ)
Los Guerreros (Chavo/Eddie; tag champs)
Lita (Womans Champ/Edge's valet)

The main leader of the group would be Edge (circa 2006 when he was the rated r superstar), whilst Michaels (circa 2010, heel and in a legend role) would be a co-leader to the up and comer Edge. Jericho (circa 2001, before his main event push) would be chasing the IC title whilst Los Guerreros (circa 2002 after capturing the tag titles) are defending their tag belts. Lita (circa 2006 after capturing the womans title) is the valet for Edge whilst also the womans champion defending her belt. Lastly is Paul Heyman who is the mouthpiece for the group.
This faction is similar to Evolution with Michaels in the legend role and Edge and Lita are at the peak of their careers whilst Jericho/Guerreros are the up and comers. As for a stable name I would probably go with something like Revolutions or something like that.

heenan or flair (manager)
jericho (leader/world champ)
danielson (the guy who eventually spins out on his own and becomes a made man)
hart dynasty (every good stable has that one good tag team)
evan bourne (ur "small guy"/high-flyer of the group)

i would most likely make these guys heel, but i dont see bourne getting over as a heel anytime soon

as for a name: "The Wreckoning Crue" not sure if that name has been used in wrestling before or even in pop culture; i just thought of it off the top of my head

I'm gonna use current stars, my stable would be the second coming of Evolution.

HHH would be the focal point/WWE champion
Vince McMahon would be the manager/ Ric Flair role
Drew McIntyre the future/ Randy Orton Role
Wade Barrett enforcer/ future after Drew/ Batista role

Another stable would be

Randy Orton (WWE Champ)
Joe Henning (US Champ)
Legacy (Tag Champs)
Batista (Enforcer)
Matt Striker (Manager, Although I think Orton could be the mouth piece)

This is an intriguing topic....But I'm a little older than most who post in these forms so here I go:

JJ Dillon Manager- Was the manager of the gr8 stable of all time the four horseman
Steve Ausitn Leader (world champ)- The baddest SOB on the planet, biggest draw
Brock Lesnar US Champ- Here comes the pain
Randy Orton IC Champ- The vulnerable one in the stable, u want to beat him, but can't
Road Warriors Tag Champs- Self explanatory G.O.A.T
Chyna Womens Champ-She could be the enforcer of the group....lol

I don't think they would need a mouthpiece with Austin, Dillon could cut the promos, but if I added one, none would ever be better than James E Cornette.

I press any stable to beat these men. Honorable mention to Cena, Rock, Goldberg, Edge,and Flair. But I thought all of these guys with exception of Edge people cheer for, so they could form the superhero group to try and beat these guys....add in Beth Phoenix and we could have a hell of a War Games Match!

For my selection...its a toughie...but here's my list...

Ted DiBiase St (Legend/CEO)

Wade Barrett (Intercontinental Champ)

Lita (Women's Champion)
Edge (World Heavyweight Champ)

Mr. Andreson (WWE Tag Champ w/Jeff Hardy)
Jeff Hardy (WWE Tage Champ w/Andreson)

Angelina Love- Divas Champion
Gregory'Hurricane'Helms (US Champion)

Orton- (other tag belt champ)
MVP- (other tag belt champ w/Orton)

Big Show/Hernandez/Rhyno- security guards/muscles

Velvet Sky/Maryse/Angelina- Barbie Blondie Brood

Christian/Jericho/Edge-Canadian Crossings

The name of the program would be Millionaires Ink. Hence the name under Mr. Dibiase, and the people in the stables would do ANYTHING for power and all have some SLAMMIN body art...:p

More kids under the learning tree....

Paul Bearer (Manager)

The Undertaker (Mentor/Co-Leader/World Champion)

CM Punk (Apprentice/Co-Leader/IC Champion)

Straight Edge Society (Tag Champs)

Serena (Punk's Valet)

Michelle McCool (Women's Champ)

To treat this fantasy as the most improbable happening ever, here is how to do it realisticly. It wouldn't take much to turn Undertaker Heel again. One crucifiction of Rey Mysterio or John Cena and the majority of the crowd would turn on him, Legend or not.
CM Punk and The Undertaker have both used the dark cult gimmick so it's not that far from reality. The only way this will work is if Punk plays down his ego slightly. Enough to make the idea of "learning" for the Undertaker seem realistic. Like Big Show did back in 99. Michelle McCool would need to do a 180 on her gimmick to become what we know her to truly be: His Royal Deadness' wife. The SES wouldn't have to change their routine at all, just follow and worship Punk. The Saving people thing will have to be down played in favor of Gold. Almost like a Two-Man power trip sort of thing. Except we've got guys with God Complexs on our hands. The Lord of Darkness and the Straight Edge Savior.....how does one name a group after them. *Raises the Dr. Evil finger*

I shall call them- Apotheosis

Southern Greed
JBL - Manager/Mouthpiece/Part-Time Muscle
Ted DiBiase (Jr) - World Champion
Cody Rhodes - IC/US Champion
Husky Harris - Tag Team Champion
Trevor Murdock - Tag Team Champion
Skip Sheffield - Muscle
Big Boss Man - Honorary Member

or

The Frat
Kelly Kelly - Manager/Diva/Cheerleader
The Miz - World Champion/Mouthpiece
Jack Swagger - IC/US Champion
Zack Ryder - Tag Team Champion
Alex Riley - Tag Team Champion
Justin Gabriel - High Flier/Pledge

HBK (co- leader and manager) He is gold on the Mic and at getting the crowd started
Triple H (co-leader and WWE Champ) He is the freaking Game and master of Mind Games
Randy Orton (Intercontinental Champ) Most likely to turn on everyone
Big Show (World Heavyweight Champ) Dwarfs almost everyone not to mention he makes a good enforcer
John Cena (US Champ) Draws a good pop and can work the mic, not to mention he is in strong support of the Army
Edge and Christan (Unified Tag Team Champs) Their names are synonymous with tag titles
Beth Phenoix (Woman's Champ) Today's version of Chyna
Michell McCool (Diva's Champ) The perfect mix of sexy and evil

A fusion of DX, NWO, and Evolution and their name would be Devastation because they are pretty much unstoppable. It would start with Nexus creating a common enemy with the established stars. Hunter returns and takes out Barrett and revels that the RAW GM is HBK, who then enters and announces that Nexus will face the others and Hunter in a Tag Match after clearing out Nexus Hunter and HBK decide to convince the others in joining them in taking back the WWE. After gathering the gold this would give a chance for the rest of the roster to step up to the main light.

Imagining a complete TNA/WWE product, so everyone's on same roster, Invasion style, I see twists and turns to make WWE stable vs TNA stable vs ECW stable

WWE vs TNA
Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs RVD
Austin/HHH vs Sting/Angle vs Team 3D
The Rock vs Samoa Joe vs Tommy Dreamer
HBK vs Jay Lethal vs Stevie Richards
Kane vs Abyss vs Rhino
John Cena vs Jeff Jarrett vs Mick Foley
The Miz vs Kazarian vs Suicide
Taker/Orton vs Lashley/Flair vs Sabu/Sandman
Kofi Kingston vs Low Ki vs Tajiri
Evan Bourne vs Brian Kendrick vs Vampiro
Randy Savage vs Kevin Nash vs Shane McMahon
Eddie Guerrero/Benoit vs Edge/Batista vs Rey Mysterio/Jericho
Mr. Perfect vs Desmond Wolfe vs Brian Danielson

LOL, I mean as cool as the matches I'm imagining would be, yeah right to most of it. But plain and simple, it'd be amazing. And I know, but NWO was huge, so just imagine that times 3.

While I find this to be somewhat fan-boy-ish, it's quite interesting. For a long time, I was hoping Flair would come back to the WWE and create a new Four Horsemen.

I wanted to see HHH, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett. But, Flair went to TNA, ECW folded (creating NXT, taking Barrett out of the running), etc., etc. I think that would be the best group possible, in WWE, to take up the Four Horsemen mantle.

Well mine would be:

John Cena- The leader and WWE Champ (Would be the mouthpeice as well)
Randy Orton- 2nd in charge and World Heavyweight Champion (Keeps everyone in check)
Evan Bourne- Intercontinental Champion (The agile and quick guy of the stable)
The Miz- US Champion (The younger version of Cena)
Kofi Kingston and John Morrison- Unified Tag team champions (Make a good team)
Beth Phoenix (Like Chyna)

Stable Name: The Elite Connection

Why not do a Divas stable and since Jillian has a feud going on WWE Superstars with The Bellas have an if you cant beat em join em thing where she teams with them and they become:
Jillian and The Bella Dancers

that can give them something to do after The Guest Host concept dies and Jillian can either get jealous of her back up getting more attention than her and betray them or The Bellas can turn on her after she annoys them within a month or maybe a week being a short lived stable

Also I want some face Divas to become naughty girls

Kelly Kelly & The Bellas could be a heel stable like when Candice, Victoria & Torrie teamed up, I believe Victoria was in that, correct me if I'm wrong

Okay onto Superstars:

overall stars (past & present):

The Supremecy or just SUPREMECY

(KKK stable, they would push the envelope as I've stated in other threads and they shouldve had a stable like this when The Nation of Domination were around)

That's my most wanted faction just because it would be a great heat getting group instantly, I love it when things push it too far and play on emotion like Muhammad Hassan, Sandman Crucifixion, Katie Vick etc (I dont even consider most of what some ppl consider too far as too far)

but anyway:

John Bradshaw Layfield- [high up commander- this means he doesnt have to be on the road with them constantly] (being so rich he can just be a boss above the boss, get them out of financial issues etc and I see JBL as a good fit here just because)

Kerwin White [Leader] (the character was a golden seed that wasnt allowed to sprout as I believe he went back to Chavo shortly after Eddie died, this character wouldve been great as it was going down the racism line)

Kelly Kelly [Diva Valet] (I'd have her marry Kevin Kelly via storyline and get Kevin to manage the group, Kelly by storyline marriage would then be- Kelly Kelly Kelly)

Mr. Kennedy [Member] (Miiiisteeeeeeeeer KENNEDY.... KENNEDY........ KENNEDY!! 3 now)

Shad [Member] (dont attack me, the guy cant get heat for shit, no reaction at all, but turn a black man against his own race and have him hate his skin color and watch the boos start flying along with food, other items and even fists)

Skip Sheffield [Member] (or enforcer, they dont NEED Gallows to join)

Luke Gallows [Enforcer] (can join after a final straw disagreement with Punk or one of his decisions and a fallout and leaves)

Rey Mysterio [Shocking Recruit] (this wasnt originally in my plan for this, but thinking about it now, why not give him a huge heel turn with this and go totally against his normal character and have him actually wear a Klan mask as his, you know how his mask is on him, just have it pointed, so the mask is like the sheet but more connected with a different look. And then imagine two heated foes hugging like Rey & JBL, Rey the guy who made JBL quit his career, hugging in a KKK-like group. heat)

And lastly, I'm black and I think playing to ppl's reactions on this is good, you cant choke so using the noose as a visual would be a good heat getter. I just dont find anything offensive, it's all entertainment so, whatever.

I want the kind of heat good heels get when you make ppl wanna fight you for real. They say The UnAmericans couldve done that but were afraid to go all out, but Y2J, Hassan & The Dudleys as well as many old school wrestlers drew heat and made ppl legitimately want to kick their asses or even attempt so

The League of Truth
Hurricane Helms [Leader]
Mighty Molly
The S.H.I.T. (Super Hero In Training)
(debut a new hero, a rookie gets a push via the stable like this)

Lastly:

using only current stars:

The Lucky Irishmen, Irish Eyes, or The Lucky Charming Guys
but at the end of the day: 4 Leaf Clover or The 4 Leaf Clovers sounds nice
Sheamus (leader)
Finlay (member)
Hornswoggle (manager/macsot)

The Chosen Few
Drew McIntyre [Leader]
Ted DiBiase [Financial Enforcer]
John Morrison [Member] (I love him as a face more because he should be over as one rather than a heel, he just should, but this may be what he needs, a heel turn to get momentum back and use a big face turn to get him a reaction week to week. Basically I want Ted & Drew to give him the Orton Evolution Treatment)
Maryse [Diva Valet]

Nasty Attitude or Divalicious
and also now that I think of it, Alicia could have The Bellas as her stable members as she leads, turning them heel and getting over as the leader as they gain heat, plus The Bellas' switching thing can get them heat in matches etc too. I just think they could make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back